We’re almost there, champ.
好样的 易小子
Good work, eboy.
五分钟在易贝门口会合 好吗
Hey, meet me out in front of ebay in five minutes, okay?
好的 回头见
Okay, I’ll see you soon.
我们要回家了 小鬼
We’re going home, kid!
我们的生活终于要恢复正常了
Our lives can finally get back to normal.
我真是不敢相信 我能回家了
Wow, I can’t believe it. I get to go home.
我想就这样了
So, I guess that’s it.
我想我想要…一个方向盘
I guess I just wanted a… A steering wheel.
现在 我赛车了 那么…
And now, I got it, so…
屠戮赛车
Slaughter Race?
*今天我为什么会被召唤到这个地方*
*What can it be that calls me to this place today?*
*这个法外赛车场*
*This lawless car ballet?*
*为什么呢*
*What can it be?*
*我是一只展翅翱翔的乳鸽吗*
*Am I a baby pigeon sprouting wings to soar?*
那是一个比喻吗
Was that a metaphor?
看 那有个一美元店
Hey, there’s a dollar store
*看 我在押韵*
*Look! I’m rhyming*
*我被这片迷雾*
*My spirits climbing*
*召唤着前行 我的灵魂一路攀升*
*As I’m called through this fog of mace*
*来到这个地方*
*To this place called*
*屠戮赛车*
*Slaughter Race*
*欢迎回来 小心脑袋*
*Welcome back Watch your head*
*我可不想看你死*
*Hate to see you end up dead*
*让我们开始派对吧*
*Let’s get this party rollin’*
*那个东西是被偷了吗*
*Is that appliance stolen?*
-*我们有* -*甩落的电线*
– *We have* – *Fallen wires*
-*着火垃圾桶* -*可怕的小丑*
– *Dumpster fires* – *Creepy clowns*
*还有着火轮胎*
*And burning tires*
*下水道的大白鲨*
*That great white in the sewer*
*还好你本来就认识她*
*You’ll be happy that you knew her*
*击鳍*
*Fin bump!*
*阿猫阿狗味道肯定棒*
*Dogs and cats They sure taste great*
*加上一块车牌*
*With a side of license plate*
*有人觉得我们很糟糕*
*Some find us deplorable*
*我觉得你们很可爱*
*Well, I think you’re adorable*
*也许我们鱼龙混杂 但我们心很真*
*We may be a motley crew But our hearts ring true*
*再给你来个纹脸*
*And just for you a face tattoo*
*屠戮赛车*
*Slaughter Race*
*我心翱翔 真是太棒了*
*My heart’s in flight and wow, it’s a blast*
*感觉我的梦想终于成真了*
*Feels like my dreams are real at last*
*你的脸上没有一丝哀愁*
*No trace of a frown upon your face*
*高速飞驰*
*Flying so fast*
*沿着大路*
*Setting the pace*
-*纵情人生* -*热爱追逐*
– *Living the life* – *Loving the chase*
-*就在现在* -*就在这里*
– *Now is the time* – *Here is the place*
*这屠戮赛车*
*This Slaughter Race!*
*我知道我该走了*
*I know I should go*
*但是家的感觉好慢*
*But home feels so slow*
*这些路上都是梦想*
*These roads are paved with dreams*
*快乐的梦想 不是可怕的小丑梦*
*Happy dreams not creepy clown dreams*
*拉尔夫会怎么说*
*What would Ralph say*
*如果我要留下来*
*If it turns out I stay?*
*在这个*
*In this place called*
*屠戮*
*Slaughter*
*赛车*
*Race*
*在这个*
*In this place called*
*屠戮*
*Slaughter*
*赛车*
*Race*
受够了老旧笔记本的卡顿龟速吗
That old, tired laptop moving at a sloth speed?
今天就买♥♥个新的吧
Bid on a new one today!
想靠玩游戏赚钱吗
Do you wanna get rich playing video games?
点击这里…
Click here to…
拉尔夫 拉尔夫 这里
Oh. Ralph. Ralph! Hey, there.
你好 斯帕姆利
Oh, hey, Spamley.
有什么好消息 兄弟
What’s the good word, brother?
好消息是我刚买♥♥下了那个方向盘
Well, the good word is I just paid for the steering wheel…
我们要回家了
and we are going home.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有没有看到凡妮洛普
Hey, have you seen Vanellope anywhere?
你的小家伙吗 不 我没见过
Oh, uh, your little chum? Uh, no, no, I haven’t.
希望她没有迷路
Hope she’s not lost.
让我来用这个小东西来联♥系♥她
Let me try to reach her on this doohickey.
看到那边了吗 那座山上
See over there? Over that mountain?
-看到了 -那是红杉高速
– Yeah. – That’s the Sequoia Speedway.
下个月就解锁了
It’s gonna be unlocked next month.
你跟她在那个可怕的游戏里干什么
Hey, what are you doing in that awful game with her?
我觉得轨道会
I think the track will end…
通到那里 绝对会很刺♥激♥
right over there. Yo, it’s gonna be so tight.
我好喜欢
Oh, I love it.
我能和你说一些
Hey, can I tell you something
我觉得我永远不能告诉拉尔夫的事吗
that I don’t think I could ever tell Ralph?
当然了
Of course.
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy…
但是我一走进这个游戏 感觉
but the second I walked into this game, it felt…
感觉就像家
Well, it felt like home.
比糖果竞速都更像家
I mean, more than Sugar Rush ever did.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? How so?
因为这里就像是我的梦想
‘Cause it’s like my dream.
充满了怪异
It’s full of weirdos…
而且这里的竞速超级危险
and the racing is super dangerous…
你永远不知道接下来会发生什么
and you never know what’s gonna happen next.
我是说 回到家里
I mean, back home,
我都知道接下来会发什么
I know exactly what’s gonna happen next…
因为拉尔夫的梦想就是每天做一模一样的事
because Ralph’s dream is to do the same thing every day.
我要告诉你一些我觉得我好多年前应该明白的事
Here’s something I wish I’d learned years ago.
没有规定说 最好的朋友就该有同样的梦想
There is no law saying best friends have to have the same dreams.
你知道吗
You know?
没错
Yeah.
你是一个非常睿智的人 闪姐
You are a very wise person, Shank.
还是一个好朋友
And a good friend, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这里大家都说”闪闪你”
Around here, peeps like to say, “Shank you.”
等你回家后
You know, after you go home
你的人生恢复正常后
and your life gets back to normal…
这里永远欢迎你
you are always welcome here.
但问题是 我希望这里才是我的日常生活
But that’s the thing, I want this to be my normal.
我希望这才是我的人生
I want this to be my life.
我不想回家
I can’t go home now.
我回不去了
I just can’t.
在我们那儿
You know, where I come from,
这叫”打脸”
that’s called a kick in the face.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
脸被打得啪啪响
A straight-up donkey kick to the teeth.
她应该是我最好的朋友
She’s supposed to be my best friend.
不 不可能是这样的
No, this can’t be right.
不 她被洗♥脑♥了
No, she’s been brainwashed.
肯定就是这样
That’s what this is.
因为我所认识的凡妮洛普
Because the Vanellope I know
绝对不会这样抛弃我
would never abandon me like that.
我得赶紧把她救回来
I gotta get her out of there now.
慢点 大个子
Hey, easy now, tiger.
你的冲劲很棒
I admire the impulse…
但是你这样像一个白骑士一样冲进去
but you charge in there like some white knight…
她很可能不会听你的
she’s liable to hold it against you.
不然呢 我就这么让她留在一个
So what? I’m supposed to just let her stay in a game
明显对她来说不好的游戏里吗
that’s obviously bad for her?
当然不是了
Of course not.
那我们要怎么让她离开
Then how do I make her leave?
她觉得那里又酷又刺♥激♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!