是的 我喜欢看着许愿池
Oh, yes, I like to stare at a wishing well!
我看着大海
I stare at the ocean.
马槽的水
Horse trough.
肥皂泡
Soap bubbles!
等等 你们是说如果我盯着水
Wait, you’re saying if I just stare at some water…
很重要的水
Uh, important water.
当然了 “很重要的水”
Right. Of course. “Important water.”
我盯着很重要的水
I stare at the important water…
我不知怎么的就会魔力般开始歌♥唱我的梦想
and somehow magically I’ll start singing about my dream?
当然了
For sure.
我觉得还是算了吧 女士们 但还是谢谢你们了
Uh, yeah, I don’t think so, ladies, but thanks.
还有五分钟 公主们
Five minutes, Princesses.
下一场”你是哪位迪士尼公主”测试
Another “Which Disney Princess Are You?” Quizlet
五分钟后开始
starts in five minutes.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
看来得穿回礼服了 姑娘们
Well, I guess it’s back to the gowns, girls.
认识你真是太好了 凡妮洛普
It was lovely to meet you, Vanellope.
祝你能找到你的歌♥
And best of luck finding your song.
她刚刚说什么
What did she just say?
我不知道 我们听不懂她的话
We don’t know. We can’t understand her.
她是另一个制片公♥司♥的
She’s from the other studio.
大家好 我是破坏王拉尔夫
Hi, everybody. Wreck-It Ralph here…
我要打开这个小盒子
with a little box I’m gonna open.
看看这是什么
Let’s see what we got here.
一个”薄饼奶昔套餐”
A “Pancake Milkshake Fun Set.” Huh.
有点重啊
Got a little heft to it.
里面有东西在晃
Something wobbling around in there.
不知道我们能开出猫咪还是兔子
Wonder if we got the kitty or the bunny.
来打开吧
Let’s open it up.
蜂箱
谁能想到还是蜜蜂双关语
Man, who would’ve guessed a bee pun
让我们爬到了第一
would be the thing to put us over the top?
这就是互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥对你的影响
Huh. That’s the Internet for you.
好了 在上传了
All right, it is uploading.
先生
Hey, mister!
易小子
Oh. Hi, eboy.
我只是来提醒你
Just here to let you know
你的出价还有30分钟过期
your bid does expire in 30 minutes.
谢了 易小子
Thanks, little eboy.
加油 老大
You got it, chairman.
你听到了吗 赞姐
You hear that, Yesss?
我们没什么时间了
We don’t have a lot of time left.
好了 我们只要
Okay. We just gotta…
不不不
No, no, no.
不 你不可以
No! Not you!
怎么了 你为什么冲着那个棒棒糖生气
What? Why are you angry at the lollipop?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
文件没有在上传
The file’s not loading.
如果这个上传不了 我们就没法完成
If this doesn’t load, we’re not gonna make it.
你就没有足够的爱心
You don’t have enough hearts.
拉尔夫 你去哪里
Ralph, where are you going?
我去楼下多搞点爱心
I’m going down to the floor to get some hearts.
天才 好想法
Ah! Genius! Good thinking.
赶紧给我找技术支持的人来
Now, someone get me tech support in here, stat!
只有一个观众
Only one person.
伙计们 去看看我的视频吧
Hey, guys, come and check out my video,
你们会喜欢的
you’re gonna love it.
对 就在那里 没错
Right, right over here. Yep, here we go.
你们…伙计们
What are you… You guys!
一只猫咪
Aw. A cat?
这个肯定比什么又脏又老的猫咪更让你喜欢
You’re gonna like this better than some dusty old cat.
什么
What?
把管子给我 伙计
Give me that hose, partner.
你们知道你们爱我的 给我爱心 这才对
You know you love me, give me those hearts. There we go.
伙计们 你们去哪里 给我的视频爱心吧
Hey, folks, where are you going? Give my video a heart.
没错 看看这里有谁
That’s it. Let’s see who’s in here.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在这里吗
Anybody in here?
这是什么地方
What the heck is this place?
图书馆吗
Some kind of libary?
“破坏王拉尔夫回来了”
“Wreck-It Ralph is back.”
他们在说我呢
Hey, they’re talking about me.
天啊 互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥还真是积极
Gee whiz, the Internet is so positive.
“快手阿修是我最喜欢的游戏”
“Fix-It Felix, Jr. Was my favorite game.”
我也是
Hmm. Mine, too.
“拉尔夫的视频烂爆了”
“Ralph’s videos stink.”
什么
What?
“好蠢”
“So stupid.”
“拉尔夫最烂了”
“Ralph is the worst.”
“我恨他”
“I hate him.”
“他又胖又丑”
“He’s so fat and ugly.”
“就是一个在一堆砖块上的没用流浪汉“
“Just a worthless bum, alone on a pile of bricks.”
拉尔夫 你在这里啊
Yo, Ralph, you in here, dude?
我得给你看看
Hey, I got to show you…
互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥第一条规则
First rule of the Internet…
不要看评论
do not read the comments.
我早该告诉你的
I should have told you that.
听着
Look.
这个地方会激发有些人最黑暗的本质
This place can bring out the worst in some people…
但是你应该无视掉这一切
but you gotta ignore all this.
这和你无关 拉尔夫 这是他们的问题
This isn’t about you, Ralph. It’s about them.
我不在乎 没关系
I don’t care. It’s fine.
人们一直因为我是个坏人而讨厌我
People hated me my whole life for being the bad guy.
这只是提醒我
It’s just a good reminder
这是对我来说
that this is the only heart
唯一重要的爱心
that really matters.
凡妮洛普给我的
Vanellope gave me this…
只要她还喜欢我
and as long as she likes me…
我不需要任何人
I don’t need anybody else.
我当然也不需要互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
And I sure don’t need the Internet.
等等
Hold on.
也没有那么糟糕
It’s not all bad.
互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥也能是一个
The Internet can also be a place…
让你在一个动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站上找到一个方向盘
where you find a steering wheel at one website…
并赚到足够的钱买♥♥下来的地方
and make enough money to buy it at another one.
恭喜你 拉尔夫 你成功了吗
Congratulations, Ralph. You did it.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
是的 你看看你的优账户
Yes, check your Buzzzy account.
你需要两万七 你筹到了三万多
You needed 27K, you got over 30 grand!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
真是太棒了
This is great!
谢谢你 赞姐 没有你我肯定做不到
Thank you, Yesss. I couldn’t have done it without you!
你说得没错
That’s really true.
易小子
Hey, eboy?
你需要什么 大王
What do you need, ace?
能载我一程吗
Can you give me a ride?
来吧 卡西迪
Let’s hop along, Cassidy.
来吧 我的歌♥ 来吧
Come on, song, come on.
我在倒影了
I’m reflecting.
我想要什么
What is it that I want?
我在追求什么
What is my quest?
我的梦想是什么
What is my dream?
女士们 我努力过了
Well, ladies, I tried.
看来我这个公主没有歌♥
No song for this princess, I guess.
这个东西怎么用
How does this thing work?
小鬼 你能看到我吗
Hey, kid, can you see me?
太好了 你就在我面前
Yeah! Yeah, you’re right there.
我们成功了 我们筹到钱了
We did it! We got the money!
不是吧 拉尔夫 太好了
No way, Ralph! That’s great!
我正和易小子前往易贝
I’m on my way to ebay right now with the eboy.
我们快到了 队长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!