Some say part hound dog.
当某些混♥蛋♥从监狱出来 破坏假释条例的时候…
When some dink busts out of the joint, skips bail…
我就该出马了
I’m the one they call.
先生…
Mister…
警♥察♥ 州警 联邦调查局…
I got the cops, state troopers, Federal B.I…
正在找我的孩子
already looking for my boy.
如果你能提供线索…
Now, if you got information…
警♥察♥没找到你的孩子
Cops won’t find your boy.
带着警灯的警♥察♥不可能找到他们的目标
A cop couldn’t find his butt if he had a bell on it.
想找歹徒就要叫歹徒出马
You want to find an outlaw, you call an outlaw.
想要找油炸圈饼才去找警♥察♥
You want to find a Dunkin’ Donuts, call a cop.
史莫斯 首先 把你那该死的脚从我桌上拿下去
Smalls, first off, get your damn feet off my furniture!
第二 大家都知道…
Second off, it’s widely known…
我悬赏两万五来找我的孩子
I posted a twenty-five-grand reward for my boy.
只要你找到了就能得到它
Now, if you can find him, claim it.
简单明了…我们还有什么要谈的吗
Short of that… what have we got to talk about?
价钱…合理的价钱
Price…fair price.
不是你说多少就多少 应该符合市场行情
It’s not what you say it is. It’s what the market will bear.
简单的经济问题
Simple economics.
其他人…提醒你一下 我知道他们…
Other people… and mind you, I know them…
会为一个健康的婴儿出更多钱
that’ll pay more than $25,000 for a healthy baby.
你觉得会是多少
What are you after?
给你一个参考
Give you an idea.
象小狗一样 我自己就在黑市上卖♥♥了三万美元…
Why, as a pup, I myself fetched $30,000 on the black market…
那是1954年
them was 1954 dollars.
所以 为了五万块 我会去追踪他
Now, for fifty grand, I’ll track him.
找到他
I’ll find him.
那些带走他的人…
Them people that took him…
我会踢他们的屁♥股♥
I’ll kick their butts.
不另外收费
No extra charge.
如果我不给钱呢
And if I don’t pay?
我会找到那孩子 不管…
I’ll get the boy, regardless…
你是否愿意付钱…
but if you don’t pay…
总会有人出钱的
the market will.
你想知道我的看法吗
You want to know what I think?
我觉得你是个恶棍
I think you’re an evil man.
我觉得这是趁火打劫
I think this is nothing but a goddamn screw job.
我觉得这是敲诈
I think it’s a shakedown.
我觉得就是你带走了内森·朱尼尔…
I think you’re the one that took Nathan Junior…
所以你该自己踢自己的屁♥股♥
and you’re the one that’s gonna get his butt kicked.
我现在要打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I’m gonna phone the cops right now.
打定主意吧
Up and at ’em !
今天是你生活的新开始
Today’s the first day of the rest of your life.
你已经把它搞砸了
Already you’re messing it up.
你太太很快就会从市区回来
Missis gonna be back from town soon.
孩子在哪
Where’s the baby?
在卧室里的婴儿床上
In the bedroom in his crib.
他很安全 不会有事
He’s sawin’ toothpicks. He’ll be fine.
你在等什么人吗
You expecting anyone?
没有
No.
你们俩快躲起来
You two stay out of sight.
早 格伦
Mornin’, Glen.
我不进来了 我会保持距离
I ain’t comin’ in. I’ll just keep my distance.
我没请你进来 格伦
I didn’t invite you in, Glen.
不用费心
Don’t even bother.
首先 你被正式解雇了
First off, you’re fired. And that’s official.
我早就料到了 格伦
I kind of figured that, Glen.
不过我不是为这个来的
That ain’t the reason I come out here.
你现在有大♥麻♥烦了
No. You’re in a whole shitload of trouble!
你为什么不能冷静点
Why don’t you just calm down?
你为什么不设法让我冷静下来
Why don’t you just make me?
你知道你弄到的那个小孩吧
You know that little baby you got?
我知道他的真名是什么
I know what his real name is.
小点声 格伦
Keep your voice down, Glen.
我想多大声就多大声
I’ll pitch my voice wherever I please!
他的名字不是嗨·朱尼尔 也不是艾德·朱尼尔…
His name ain’t Hi Junior or Ed Junior…
但的确是朱尼尔 没错
but it’s Junior, all right!
是内森·朱尼尔
It’s Nathan Junior!
离我远点 麦克唐纳
Stay away from me, McDunnough!
是的 你是个了不起的大人物…
Yeah, you’re an awful big man…
当你为了什么痛揍别人的时候
when you got something to clobber a guy with.
我不是大人物
I ain’t a big man.
没错
That’s right.
所以现在 你得看我的脸色了
And now, you’re at my mercy.
我是你最大的恶梦
I’m your worst nightmare.
我本想为了悬赏去举报你…
I was just gonna turn you in for the reward…
但是达特想要个孩子
but Dot wants something to cuddle.
所以从现在起我们要叫他格伦·朱尼尔
So we’ll call the baby Glen Junior from now on.
我给你一天的时间把这事告诉艾德
I’ll give you a day to break the news to Ed.
别拖到明天来接他的时候才说
Dot will be around tomorrow to pick him up.
不照我说的做你就得去监狱
Either that, or you go to jail.
另外 还有件事
Say, that reminds me.
过几天你会收到医生的帐单
You’ll be getting a doctor bill in the mail in a few days.
我劝你把它给结清
I recommend you pay it!
这是什么意思
What’s going on here?
你知道是什么意思 生意罢了
You know what’s going on. It’s just business.
这种事可难可易 H·I
This can go hard or easy, H.I.
我的天
My sweet Lord!
拜托
Come on.
在她来的时候来访山谷
Comin’ round the mountain when she comes
哦 在她来的时候
Oh, when she comes
她将会来访山谷
She’ll be comin’ round the mountain
在她来的时候
When she comes
好极了
Good!
亲爱的 没什么可担心的
Honey, there ain’t a thing to be worried about.
我们肯定能把他夺回来
We’re absolutely gonna get him back.
我们会夺回他 就这么回事
We’ll get him back. That’s all there is to it.
从现在起我会做个好人
I’m gonna be a better person from here on out.
这是我的决定 毫无疑问我该这么做
That’s final. That’s absolutely the way it’s gonna be.
这是个宣言 你是对的 我错了
That’s official. You were right, I was wrong.
哪怕是个瞎子都知道这一点
A blind man could tell you that.
他们不会伤害他
They ain’t gonna hurt him.
他们只想拿他当筹码
They’re just in it for the score.
我不会再那样做 我悔过自新了
I ain’t like that no more. I’m a changed man.
我们有个家 我要开始担起责任
We got a family. I’m gonna start acting responsibly.
我们走吧 亲爱的
So let’s go, honey.
我们去夺回内森·朱尼尔
Let’s go get Nathan Junior!
都能吃鸡肉和水饺
All have chicken and dumplings
是的 我们都能吃鸡肉和水饺
Yeah, we’ll all have chicken and dumplings
她这时来了
When she comes
我爱开车
I lo-o-ove to drive.
伙计 你说这话肯定是有什么想法
Boy, you sure said something there, partner.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我在想象勒索之后去银行时…
I figure between the ransom and this bank…
我们将会坐在一辆好车上
you and I will be sitting in the fabled catbird seat.
盖尔
Gale…um…
朱尼尔出了点意外
Junior just had a…a…an accident.
怎么了 伙计
What’s that, partner?
他有些小小的老问题
He had himself a little old accident.
你指什么 他看起来很好啊
What do you mean? He looks OK.
不 你不知道…
No. See, moving, though we are…
他尿在自己身上了
he went and had himself a little old rest stop.
哦 那很正常
Well, that’s natural.
盖尔
Gale?
什么事 小兄弟
What now, little brother?
他冲我笑
He smiled at me.
你冲我笑了 过来
You smiled at me, you. Come here. Yeah.
你知道这些该怎么用吗
You know how to put these on?
包住屁♥股♥和腹股沟部位
Around the butt and up over the groin area.
我知道该包什么地方 老家伙
I know where they go, old-timer.
我是问该用别针还是按扣来固定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!