Oh, here it is, dear. Turn here.
我不想要这种生活方式 嗨
I’m not gonna live this way, Hi.
这不算是家庭生活
It just ain’t family life!
是的 这不是奥齐和哈丽特
Well, it ain’t Ozzie and Harriet.
你们俩明早离开
You two are leaving tomorrow morning.
我不会亲自赶你们走…
I got nothing against you personally…
但你们该有自知之明…
but you’re wanted by the authorities…
你们呆在这会造成坏影响
and you’re a bad influence in this household.
哦 夫人…
Well, ma’am…
我们绝对无意要影响谁
we sure didn’t mean to influence anybody.
如果有的话 我们道歉
And if we did, we apologize.
我明天要去市区看宝宝的照片
I’m going in town tomorrow to see about shots for the baby.
我回来时你们最好已经走了
When I come back, you better be gone.
他需要什么 免疫疫苗
What’s he need, his dip-tet?
我非常抱歉 伙计们 可…艾德发火的时候…
I’m awful sorry, boys, but…when Ed gets mad…
要知道 她打定主意了
you know, she gets an idea.
这种事用不着道歉 H·I
There ain’t a thing to apologize for, H.I.
看来这里的环境相当干净
Seems pretty clear what the situation is here.
是的 我想女主人想要我们离开
Yeah. I guess the missis wants us to clear out.
H·I 如果你不介意我这么说的话…
Now, H.I., if you’ll pardon me for sayin’ so…
我感觉你有很难解决的麻烦
I get the feelin’ that this here ain’t exactly workin’ out.
艾德温娜平时真的很温柔
Edwina’s generally a real sweetheart.
象通常一样 我不会感到意外…
And as per usual, I wouldn’t be surprised…
如果夫妻产生矛盾的原因和经济无关的话
if the source of the marital friction weren’t financial.
实际上是因为…今天我丢掉了的工作
As a matter of fact… I did lose my job today.
哦 嗨 你还年轻 而且身体健康
Oh, Hi, you’re young and got your health.
你干嘛想要工作呢
What do you want with a job?
与其骂你我还不如给你指条路
I’d rather light a candle than curse your darkness.
就象你知道的…
Now, as you know…
没有打算的话艾沃和我什么地方都不会去
Evelle and I never go anywhere without there’s a purpose.
但现在我们在你这
And here we are in your little domicile.
我们是来邀你做笔买♥♥卖♥♥
We come to invite you in on a little score.
-一家银行 H·I -拜托
-A bank, H.I. -Come on, now!
我知道你喜欢便利店…
I know you’re partial to convenience stores…
但去他的 H·I…
but damn it, H.I…
阳光不会照到角落里的杂货铺
the sun don’t rise and set on the corner grocery.
这就象施瓦兹博士说的
It’s like Doc Schwartz says.
你得有点雄心
You got to have a little ambition.
我们看过新闻…
We just watchin’ on the news…
说有人劫走了亚历桑那的一个孩子
how somebody went and snatched one of them Arizona babies.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for Christ’s sakes.
在某些人看来这是大事
That’s somebody who’s thinking big.
你一屁♥股♥坐在这…
Here you are sitting on your butt…
和一个…
playing house with a…
和一个好女人…混日子…
don’t get me wrong… with a fine woman…
但女人想要的是斯文人
but a woman who needs a button-down type.
我一点也不认为那对你…
I don’t particularly think that’s any of your…
等等 H·I 先看看这个
Hold on, H.I. Now looky there.
这是艾尔·多拉图的照片
That’s a picture of El Dorado.
当地人叫它…
The locals call it…
农庄的农夫和技工银行
the Farmers & Mechanics Bank of La Grange.
看上去象是一家乡巴佬银行
Looks like a hayseed bank.
老实说 这是家乡巴佬银行…
To tell you the truth, it is a hayseed bank…
除了在财务核算季度的最后一个星期五之外…
except the last Friday of every financial quarter…
那家银行的现金比烧烤架上的苍蝇还要多
there’s more cash in that bank than flies at a barbecue.
猜猜明天是什么日子
Guess what day it is tomorrow?
是所有乡巴佬进去…
When all the hayseeds come in…
兑现他们的农业补助金支票的日子
and cash their farm subsidies checks.
第一手资料
A-1 information.
是在监狱里得自劳伦斯·斯拜维…
Got it in the joint from Lawrence Spivy…
迪克·尼克松的一个农业副部长
one of Dick Nixon’s Undersecretary of Agriculture.
因唆使他人卖♥♥淫被一个州警抓住
He’s in for soliciting sex from a state trooper.
我们一般不会和那种人打交道…
Ordinarily we don’t associate with that type…
但是他想要讨好我们
but he was trying to make a few brownie points.
伙计们 我不能加入
Boys, I can’t.
我们需要一个手脚麻利的人用机♥枪♥…
We need someone handy with a scatter-gun…
在我们拿钱的时候镇住那些乡巴佬
to cover them hayseeds while we get that cash.
你明白吗 H·I
You understand, H.I.?
如果这次成功了 只能算是一个开始…
If this works out, it’s just the beginning…
我们要席卷整个西南地区
of a spree to cover the entire Southwest.
我们要一直干到退休…
And we keep going until we can retire…
或者被抓
or we get caught.
不管怎样 这是我们未来的计划
Either way, we’re fixed for life.
这是个好提议 但…
Boys, this is a kind offer, but…
如果你们建议我就这么加入并离开艾德…
if you’re suggesting I just up and leave Ed…
那是不是有点太不负责任
that would be pretty damn cowardly, wouldn’t it?
会吗 考虑一下 H·I
Would it? Think about it, H.I.
在我看来 你和她呆在一起对彼此都没好处…
Seems to me, sitting here, you ain’t doing her any good…
而且你会失去自我
and you ain’t bein’ true to your own nature.
“我最亲爱的艾德温娜…
“My dearest Edwina…
“当你和内森睡着的时候…
“tonight as you and Nathan slumber…
“我的心充满了痛苦
“my heart is filled with anguish.
“希望你们能够理解我…
“I hope that you will both understand…
“并且原谅我做的决定
“and forgive me for what I have decided I must do.
“你读到这个的时候我已经离开了
“By the time you read this, I will be gone.
“我永远不会成为你想要的那种男人…
“I will never be the man that you want me to be…
“你和内森需要的是好丈夫和好父亲
“the husband and father that you and Nathan deserve.
“也许是因为我所受的教育
“Maybe it’s my upbringing.
“也许是因为我的天性无法做个好人
“Maybe it’s just that my genes got screwed up.
“我不知道…
“I don’t know…
“但总有一天…
“but the events of the last day…
“会暴露出…
“have showed amply…
“我不是那种有能力…
“that I don’t have the strength of character…
“以合适的方式…
“to raise up a family…
“承托起一个家的有责任心的成年人
“in the manner befitting a responsible adult.
“我为此感到羞愧
“I say all this to my shame.
“我会永远爱你…
“I will love you always…
“真诚而深切地…
“truly and deeply…
“但我害怕自己留下来…
“but I fear that if I stay…
“只会给你和内森·朱尼尔带来麻烦
“I would only bring bad trouble on the heads of you and Nathan Junior.”
“我感觉到这种威胁正在临近
“I feel the thunder gathering even now.
“只要我离开…
“If I leave…
“它就能和我一起离去
“hopefully, it will leave with me.
“我不能再等了
“I cannot tarry.
“但愿我能够…
“Better I should go…
“寄钱给你们…
“send you money…
“并让你诅咒我的名字
“and let you curse my name.
“你的爱…
“Your loving…
“赫伯特”
“Herbert.”
亚历桑那先生 他闯了进来
Mr. Arizona, he just barged in.
我该叫德韦恩吗
Should I call Dwayne?
别 干嘛要叫醒保安呢
Hell, no. Why wake the security guard?
我会处理的
I’ll take care of this.
这里有苍蝇
You got flies.
不会的
I doubt it.
这里装有空调
This place is climate-controlled.
所有窗户都是密封的
All the windows are sealed.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
史莫斯
Smalls.
伦纳德·史莫斯
Leonard Smalls.
我的朋友叫我伦尼…不过我没有朋友
My friends call me Lenny… but I got no friends.
哦 别说了 你让我忍♥不住要哭了
Oh, stop. You’re gonna make me bust out cryin’.
伦纳德 你想要家具或者垃圾箱的话…
Leonard, you want some furniture or a shit box…
它们都在外面的大厅里
they’re out there on the sales floor.
我不是顾客
I’m not a customer.
我是个捕快
I’m a manhunter.
当然 我偶尔也会搜寻小孩
Now, of course, I do hunt babies on occasion.
我听说你丢了个孩子
I hear you’ve got one you can’t put your hand to.
你怎么知道
What do you know about it?
这是我的专长 我擅于追踪
That’s my business. I’m a tracker.
象猎犬一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!