是去见他的祖父母
He was visiting his grandparents.
他们没在一起
They’re separated.
是你的父母吗 夫人
Would that be your folks, ma’am?
不 不是的
No. I’m afraid not.
你说你父母已经死了 嗨
You said your folks was dead, H.I.
我们想让朱尼尔看看他们安息的地方
We thought Junior should see their final resting place.
你们干嘛不坐下来
Why don’t you boys have a seat?
嗨 现在是凌晨两点
Hi, it’s 2:00 in the morning.
那是什么气味
What’s that smell?
我们并不是经常有这种气味 麦克唐纳太太
We don’t always smell this way, Miz McDunnough.
我还是向你解释一下吧…
I was just explaining to your better half here…
我们从地道出来时…
that when we were tunneling out…
偶然发现了主下水道…
we happened to hit the main sewer line…
偶然的运气…所以我们沿着它…
dumb luck that… and we followed that…
你是说你们是逃出来的吗
You mean you busted out of jail?
我们自己批准释放了自己
We released ourselves on our own recognizance.
就象艾沃说的 我们觉得这种机会…
What Evelle’s saying is we felt the institution…
不会再次出现在我们面前
no longer had anything to offer us.
老天 他真可爱
My Lord, he’s cute!
他是个小逃犯 你能看出来 嗨
He’s a little outlaw. You can see that, Hi.
听我说 你们不能留在这
Now, listen. You folks can’t stay here.
夫人
Ma’am?
你们不能留下
You just can’t stay.
我知道你们曾是嗨的朋友…
I appreciate your being friends of Hi…
但现在这是个正派的家庭
but this is a decent family now.
我们还有个孩子
We got a toddler here.
在这谁说了算 嗨
Say, who wears the pants around here, H.I.?
甜心 这些伙计刚从监狱出来…
Ha! Honey, these boys just got out of the joint…
别叫我甜心
Don’t “honey” me.
你们可以聊聊天…
You can set a while and catch up…
但不能呆太久
but then be on your way.
你是不是要受她管制
Got you on an awful short leash, don’t she?
他们还在
Are they still here?
是的
Yeah.
他们只呆一两天 亲爱的
They’re just gonna stay a day or two, honey.
现在在下雨 他们没地方可去
It’s raining out. They got nowheres to go.
他们是逃犯 嗨
They’re fugitives, Hi.
我们和他们混在一起怎么开始新生活
How are we gonna start a new life with them around?
亲爱的 你得有点同情心
Well, honey, you got to have a little charity.
要知道 在阿♥拉♥伯国家 女主人会热情待客的
You know, in Arab lands, you set out a plate.
你保证就一两天
Promise, just a day or two.
最多今晚和明天
Tonight and tomorrow, tops.
那天夜里我做了个梦
That night, I had a dream.
我迷迷糊糊地…
I drifted off…
想着有关幸福 生育 以及新生活…
thinking about happiness, birth, and new life…
但此刻我梦见了鬼魂…
but now I was haunted by a vision of…
他很恐怖
He was horrible.
那是个孤独的摩托车手
The lone biker of the apocalypse.
一个掌握着全部邪恶力量的男人
A man with all the powers of hell at his command.
纹身 妈妈不爱我
他能让白天变成黑夜…
He could turn the day into night…
他毁掉他一路上遇到的所有东西
and laid to waste everything in his path.
他对那些弱小者特别残忍♥…
He was especially hard on the little things…
那些无助和温驯的生命
the helpless and the gentle creatures.
在他的身后留下一片焦土…
He left a scorched earth in his wake…
连沙漠中的微风都被污染…
befouling even the sweet desert breeze…
他的眉毛上留着鞭痕
that whipped across his brow.
不知他从何而来为何而来
I didn’t know where he came from or why.
我不知道他是否是…梦或者幻觉…
I didn’t know if he was… a dream or vision…
但我害怕自己会把他释放出来
but I feared that I myself had unleashed him.
因为他会变得狂暴…
For he was the fury that would be…
一旦佛罗伦萨发现她的小内森丢了时
as soon as Florence Arizona found her little Nathan gone.
父亲坐在小屋门口
Father sits at his cabin door
擦拭着他那干涩的眼睛
Wiping his tear-dimmed eyes
因为他唯一的儿子不久就来了
For his only son soon shall walk
远方的绞刑架搭起了
To yonder scaffold rise
他还好吧
Is he all right?
他很好
He’s all right.
他只是做了个恶梦
He was just having a nightmare.
在烈日下我加快奔跑
My race is run beneath the sun
绞刑架现在正等着我
The scaffold now waits for me
因为我谋害了那个可爱的小姑娘
For I did murder that dear little girl
她的名字教露丝…
Whose name was Rose…
有时候对这小家伙来说 这是个残酷的世界
Sometimes it’s a hard world for the little things.
不 我太太和孩子们…
No, the missis and the rest of the kids…
离开这去了…我不能说去了哪
left town to… I ain’t sayin’ where.
当我们一家重聚时他们就会回来
They’ll be back here when we’re a nuclear family again.
是哪个孩子被绑♥架♥了
Which tot was abducted?
我想是内森·朱尼尔
Nathan Junior, I think.
对这次绑♥架♥你想说什么
Do you have anything to say to the kidnappers?
踢你们的屁♥股♥
Watch your butts.
谣传说你儿子是被外星人绑♥架♥了
It’s been rumored your son was abducted by UFOs.
别那么写 孩子
Don’t print that, son.
如果他妈妈看到了 她会失去所有希望
If his mama reads that, she’ll lose all hope.
我们需要问你一些问题
We need to ask you some more questions.
但是记住 “无漆亚历桑那”仍会照常营业
But remember, it’s still business as usual at Unpainted Arizona.
如果你能找到价钱更低的地方…
If you can find lower prices anywhere…
我就不叫内森·亚历桑那
my name still ain’t Nathan Arizona.
可是 先生…
But, sir…
你们谈话时 拜伦先生可以替你取些样本
Mr. Byrum can take your exemplars while you talk.
手放松 这便于我工作
Just relax your hand. I’ll do the work.
干什么 我可没偷那孩子
What is this? I didn’t steal the damn kid.
这些是FBI的人
These men are with the FBI.
你们都疯了吗
Are you boys crazy?
我只知道我醒来时我太太在尖叫
Alls I know is I wake up and my wife is screaming.
我们必须通过对比样本将你和
We need to distinguish your prints from the perpetrator,
嫌犯区分开来
if they left any.
当然 我明白
Of course. I know that.
我们获悉…
We have an indication…
你原名内森·哈佛海因兹
you were born Nathan Huffheinz.
是这样吗
Is this correct?
我改了名字 那又怎样
I changed my name. What of it?
能告诉我们是为什么吗
Can you give us an indication why?
当然 你买♥♥家具时…
Yeah. Would you buy furniture…
会去叫”无漆哈佛海因兹”的店子吗
at a store called Unpainted Huffheinz?
孩子被绑♥架♥时穿了什么东西没有
Was the child wearing anything when he was abducted?
我家不会有人光着身子睡觉
Nobody sleeps naked in this house.
我正在问问题
I am asking the questions.
为了发通告我们要有详细的描述
To put out an APB, I need a description.
在这种关键时刻我们最好能合作一点
We’re better trained to intervene in a crisis situation.
他穿了什么
What was he wearing?
无尾礼服行吗
A dinner jacket. What do you think?
他包着他该死的果酱
He was wearing his damn jammies.
那孩子包着他的果酱
The child was wearing his jammies.
有没有雇员对你不满
Do you have any disgruntled employees?
他们全都不满
They’re all disgruntled.
我不是在经营农场
I ain’t running a damn daisy farm.
我的座右铭是”不照我说的做就踢你屁♥股♥”
My motto is “Do it my way or watch your butt.”
有可能是雇员干的吗
It might have been an employee?
别逗我笑了 没有我开口…
Don’t make me laugh. Without my say-so…
他们绝对不敢乱来
they wouldn’t piss with their pants on fire.
那睡衣是什么样子
What did the pajamas look like?
我不知道 他们穿的是果酱
I don’t know. They were jammies!
他们包着尿布并在上面拉屎
They had Yodas and shit on ’em !
把你的脚从桌上放下来
Get your damn feet off my coffee table!
朗 你在扰乱受害人
Ron, you are upsetting the victim.
你们是要找线索…
Are you boys gonna chase down your leads…
还是无所事事地在屋子里喝咖啡…
or sit around drinking coffee in the one house…
在我的孩子下落不明的时候
in the state where I know my boy ain’t at?
我们从这件外套上找不到任何线索
We don’t have any leads aside from the coat.
把它给我 这件骆驼绒外套值五百块