他们 他们开始哭闹
They…they started crying.
他们都爬到了我身上
They were all over me.
那太吓人了 亲爱的 让我进来
It was kind of horrifying, honey. Let me in.
他们当然会哭 他们还小
Of course they cried. Babies cry.
我知道 我们最好还是走吧
I know that. We better leave.
你快回去给我抱个孩子来
You go right back up there and get me a toddler.
我需要一个孩子 嗨 而他们却多得应付不来
I need a baby, Hi. They got more than they can handle.
哦 宝贝…
Oh, honey…
没有孩子你就别回来
Don’t you come back here without a baby.
克里斯蒂安·迪奥 我的屁♥股♥
Christian Dior, my butt.
他们为此付钱了吗
They pay money for that?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids?
很好 亲爱的
Fine, dear.
-你抱来了哪一个 -我不知道
-Which one you get? -I don’t know.
-我想是内森·朱尼尔 -给我
-Nathan Junior, I think. -Give me here.
这是育儿指南
Here’s the instructions.
哦…
Oh…
他真漂亮
he’s beautiful.
是啊 他好得一塌糊涂
Yep. He’s awful damn good.
我想我们得到了最好的一个
I think I got the best one.
我敢说他们都很漂亮
I bet they were all beautiful.
所有的婴儿都很漂亮
All babies are beautiful.
这一个的确好得一塌糊涂
This one’s awful damn good, though.
不要这么说他
Don’t you cuss around him.
他很好 是的
He’s fine, he is.
我想这是内森·朱尼尔
I think it’s Nathan Junior.
我们做了正确的事是吗 嗨
We are doing the right thing, aren’t we, Hi?
他们的孩子多得无法应付
They had more than they could handle.
现在 亲爱的 我们要离这越远越好
Well, now, honey, we’ve been over this and over this.
有多远就走多远…
There’s what’s right and there’s what’s right…
并且永远不让他们再见面
and never the twain shall meet.
但你不认为他妈妈会难过…
But don’t you think his mama will be upset…
我是说 发疯吗
I mean, overly?
她当然会难过 甜心 但她会熬过去的
Of course she’ll be upset, sugar, but she’ll get over it.
她还有四个小宝贝…
She’s got four little babies…
都跟这个一样好
almost as good as this one.
感觉就象我抢便利店的时候
It’s like when I was robbing convenience stores.
我太爱他了
I love him so much!
我知道你是 亲爱的
I know you do, honey.
我太爱他了
I love him so much!
我知道
I know you do.
哦
Oh!
给我一个地方安置水牛…
Give me a home where the buffalo…
好了 带他进来
OK. Bring him in.
就是这了 内森·朱尼尔
This is it, Nathan Junior.
好好看看吧 伙计
Feast your eyes, old boy!
别这么大声跟他说话
Don’t be so loud around him.
-该死 对不起 亲爱的 -也不要说脏话
-Damn. I’m sorry, honey. -And don’t you cuss.
他不会懂这里的脏字眼
He don’t know a cuss word from Shinola.
是的 他不会懂
Well, you see that he don’t.
我也要抱抱他
I want to hold him, too.
小心他的囟门
Well, mind his little fontanel.
哦 他不会有事的
Oh, he’s all right, he is.
到这来 小内森·朱尼尔
Come on over here, young Nathan Junior.
我要带你到处看看
I’m gonna show you around.
看看这 小冒险家
Looky here, young sportsman.
那是厨房♥ 是爸爸妈妈吃饭的地方
That there’s the kitchen area where Ma and Pa chow down.
这个是电视机
This here’s the TV.
一天最多看两小时…
Two hours a day, maximum…
科教片或者足球…
either educational or football…
这样你才不会毁了自己对好东西胃口
so’s you don’t ruin your appreciation of the finer things.
这是休息室…
And this here’s the divan…
用来和家里人聊天休息
for socializing and relaxing with the family unit.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们经常坐在那说…
Many’s the day we sat there and said…
“要是有个小家伙在这分享我们的看法
“Wouldn’t it be nice to have a youngster here
和感受该有多好啊”
to share our thoughts and feelings?”
他累了 嗨
He’s tired, Hi.
我把你放到那去 孩子
Well, I’ll just set you right there, boy.
到沙发上休息一下
Just put those dogs up and take a load off.
一个让人沮丧的词
A discouraging word
天空总是晴空无云
And the skies are not cloudy all
天空总是晴空无云
Skies are not cloudy all
天空总是晴空无云
Skies are not cloudy all day
什么 你开玩笑吗 我们现在有个家了
What? Are you kidding? We got us a family here!
他是个坏家伙不是吗 他是个小逃犯
He’s a scandal, isn’t he? He’s a little outlaw.
不 他…他是个好孩子
No. He…he’s a good boy.
他没那么好
He ain’t too good.
从他兴奋的目光就能看出来
You can tell by that twinkle in his eye.
你不觉得我们该把他放到床上去吗
Don’t you think we ought to put him to bed?
不 再等会 亲爱的
No. Hang on, honey.
我们要把这一刻拍成照片
Let’s preserve the moment in pictures.
就一张 好吗
Just one, OK?
我想告诉你…
I got to tell you…
我有点害怕 嗨
I’m a little scared, Hi.
为什么 亲爱的
How come is that, honey?
我们有了一个孩子 嗨
Well, we got a baby, Hi.
这是个非常大的责任
It’s an awful big responsibility.
亲爱的 你能靠过去一点…
Honey, could you slide over a tad…
把孩子举高些吗
and raise the nipper up?
我是说 我们以前从没带过孩子…
I mean, we never done this before…
所以我有点紧张
and I’m kind of nervous.
你会做得很好的 甜心
You’re doing real good, sugar.
-我爱你 嗨 -眼睛看镜头 亲爱的
-I love you, Hi. -We’re set to pop here, honey.
-你会帮我是吗 -怎么帮 亲爱的
-You’re gonna help, aren’t you? -How’s that, honey?
和我一起…
Contribute…
照顾这孩子
to the management of the child.
到了晚上要注意安静
Quiet evenings at home together.
-没问题 亲爱的 -一切都要正常象样
-You can count on it, honey. -Everything decent and normal.
看镜头 亲爱的
We’re set to pop here, honey.
好了
OK.
是什么车
What is she?
旅行车 很漂亮
Station wagon. Looks nice.
-圣诞快乐 -开门 是警♥察♥
-Merry Christmas. -Open up! It’s the police!
怎么了
What’s going on?
-呆在这 -开门
-Stay in here. -Open up!
他们不能拆散我们
They ain’t gonna split up the family.
快把门打开
Open up in there!
我倒要看看他们敢不敢
I’d like to see them try.
开门 也许我们能替你向法庭求情
Open up! Maybe we’ll let you plea-bargain!
哦 盖尔 哦 吓我一大跳
Oh, Gale! Oh, make me sick!
亲爱的 我来给你介绍一下…
Honey, I’d like you to meet…
盖尔和艾沃·斯♥诺♥兹…
Gale and Evelle Snoats…
就象一对形影不离的夫妻
as fine a pair as ever broke and entered!
伙计们…这是我妻子
Boys…this here’s my wife.
-夫人 -麦克唐纳太太
-Ma’am. -Miz McDunnough.
这时候来访似乎太晚了点不是吗 嗨
Kind of late for visitors, isn’t it, Hi?
是的 但这些家伙刚从监狱出来…
Yeah, but these boys just got out of the joint…
我们要尽点地主之宜
so we got to show a little hospitality.
H·I 看来你现在麻烦不小啊
H.I., looks like you been up to the devil’s business.
男孩还是女孩
Is that a him or a her?
是个小男孩
It’s a little boy.
取了名字没有
Got a name, does he?
我们目前就叫他朱尼尔
So far, we just been using Junior.
我们叫他朱尼尔
We call him Junior.
你是说JR 就象那个电视节目
You mean J.R., just like the TV show?
这名字不错
That’s good!
“欢迎回家 孩子”他去过哪
“Welcome home, son.” Where’s he been?
-费城 -塔尔萨
-Phoenix. -Tulsa.