We’ll be back for the reaction…
我们会在这些广♥告♥之后
to Judge Wapner’s decision right after these messages.
接着收到华波法官的判决
My credit card’s been rejected? Yes, sir.
我的信♥用♥卡♥被拒绝了? 是的
Must be some accounting error. How much will this cost?
老天爷 这玩意要花多少钱?
Twenty dollars, sir.
20元 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m never going back. It’s gonna be a Long time.
因为我不再回去了
Definitely gonna be a Long journey. Just a couple of more days.
所以这绝对是段长途旅行 只是再过一两天而已
You know the fella’s name? Then who’s playing first?
你知道那些事的 要事先订计划
The fella playing first for St. Louie? You gonna start with this again?
我们应先订程去圣路易 你又要开始了吗?
It’s just another motel. You gotta do this every time?
只不过是另外一家旅馆 你每次都要来这么一次吗?
That’s the man’s name. That’s whose name.
在一垒上有人
What are you asking me for? I’m not asking you. I’m telling you.
是谁在说? 我不是在问你 是我在告诉你
Who is on first. I’m asking you, who’s on first?
谁在一垒上 我在问你是谁在一垒上
Yo, Ray. That’s the man’s name.
雷 那人叫什么
This is not a riddle. Yeah. Know the fella’s name?
这不是猜谜 是 知道那家伙的名字吗?
Yeah. Then who’s playing first base? You’ll never figure out who’s on first.
我是说是谁在一垒上 我是说你永远想不出来谁在一垒
That’s the joke. It’s comedy.
因为谁就是一垒手 那是个笑话 是个喜剧
Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it.
有时候他妻子下来拿走它
Whose wife? It’s comedy.
谁的妻子? 是喜剧
Every dollar of it. Yeah.
可能是一块钱的事
You got a first baseman on first? Yeah.
你有一垒手在守一垒了吗?
It’s a routine between Abbott and Costello.
是艾文和兴卡森两个常说的
When you do it, you’re not funny. You’re Abbott and Abbott.
但你在说 你并不好笑 你是个差劲的喜剧演员
Yeah. You understand me?
是 你明白我说的是什么吗?
Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it.
有时候是他的太太下来收钱
Whose wife? Yeah.
是谁的太太?
Ray? Yeah.
雷 是
You are never gonna solve it. Yeah.
你永远解决不了 是
You know why? It’s not a riddle.
你知道你为何永远都解决不了吗
And if you understood that…
因为那不是猜谜 老哥
if you understood that it’s funny, you might get better.
你若是知道那个是好笑的事 你也许会变得好一点
All I’m trying to find out is what’s the guy’s name on first base.
我想弄清楚的是在一垒上的家伙叫什么名字?
What’s the guy’s name on first base? No, what’s the guy’s name on second base.
在一垒上那家伙叫什么名字 在二垒上那家伙叫什么名字
Have you got a first baseman on first? Yeah.
你在一垒上有人 那一垒手是谁
Then who’s playing first? Yeah.
是谁在当一垒手?
You know the fella’s name? Yeah.
你知道他的名字吗?
Then who’s playing first? Yeah.
在一垒上的那个家伙?
The fella playing first for St. Louie. Who.
是谁在当圣路易队的一垒手?
The guy on first. Who. The first baseman.
第一垒上的是谁?
Who is on first. What are you asking me for?
第一垒上的是谁? 你为什么要问我呢?
Have you got a first baseman on first? Yeah.
你在一垒上有一垒手了吗?
All right, Ray. Come on.
好了 来吧
We’re gonna put the bed by the window…
来吧 我们把床移到窗边 像是你喜欢的那个样子
we got your apple juice, we’ll put the pens and paper on the table.
我们有了你的苹果汁 我们要拿出纸和笔放到桌子上
Did I forget something? The cheeseballs.
我忘了什么吗? 那些乳酪球
Yes. Definitely have cheeseballs.
是的 绝对要有乳酪球
I forgot the cheeseballs. We got ’em. I have to have 12 cheeseballs.
我忘了乳酪球 我们绝对会有的 我要吃12个乳酪球
Yes, definitely. Get my tartarcontrol toothpaste.
是的 我还要我的抑制牙垢的牙膏
We got that for you a couple of days ago.
我们有那个了 几天前就有了
Where’s my toothpaste?
我的抑制牙垢的牙膏在哪里?
Raymond.
雷蒙
Remember that doctor asked you those number questions today?
还记得今天医生问的问题吗?
Yeah. How did you do that?
是的 你是怎么办到的?
I see it.
我看见了
I see it.
我看见了
What’s that? Will you stop for a second?
那是怎么讲? 你能等一会再刷牙吗?
I see it.
我看见了
Put that down. I’m trying to talk to you.
把它放下来 我在试着要和你讲话
When I say stop it, why don’t you stop it?
当我说停的时候你为何不停呢?
Why do you always have to act like an idiot?
为何总是像白♥痴♥一样呢?
Yeah. You think that’s funny?
是的 你认为那很好玩?
Yeah, funny Rain Man. Funny teeth.
是呀 好玩的雨人有好玩的牙
What’d you say? Funny teeth.
你说什么? 好玩的牙
Rinse.
漱漱口吧
Why’d you say… Why’d you say funny teeth?
你为何要说… 你为何要说好玩的牙?
You said funny teeth, funny Rain Man.
你说好玩的牙 好玩的雨人
‘Rain man’? I said, ‘Rain man’?
雨人? 我说 ‘雨人’ 了?
Yeah, funny Rain Man.
是的 好玩的雨人
Was I trying to say ‘Raymond’ and it came out ‘rain man’?
我是否要说雷蒙结果变成了雨人
Yeah. Funny Rain Man.
好玩的雨人
You? You’re the rain man?
你? 你就是雨人?
Who took this picture? Dad.
是谁照的? 爹地
You lived with us? Yeah, 10961 Beechcrest Street…
而你和我们住在一起? 是的 举冠街10961号♥
Cincinnati, Ohio.
俄亥俄州辛辛那堤市
When did you leave?
你何时离开的?
January 21, 1965.
1965年1月21日
You remember then? It was Thursday. Very snowy out.
你还记得吗? 是星期四 那天雪下的很大
7.2 inches. Snow that day.
积雪7.2寸 那天下着雪
Just after Mom died. New Year’s. Yeah, Mom died.
那是妈过世之后 那年新年 是的 妈死后
January 5, 1965.
1965年1月25日过世的
And you remember that day that you left?
你还记得你离家的那天?
Short and sudden illness. You remember that day you left?
突然发作的疾病 你还记得你离家的那天?
Was I there? Where was I?
我在那吗? 我当时在哪里?
You were in the window. You waved to me.
你在窗户旁边 你向我挥手
‘Bye-bye, Rain Man. Bye-bye, Rain Man.’
雨人 再见
So, you…
你…你
You were the one that sang to me? Yeah.
唱歌♥给我听的就是你? 对
What did you sing? What was that song?
唱的是什么? 是哪一首歌♥?
What did you sing?
你唱的是哪一首歌♥?
She was just seventeen.
她才17岁
You know what I mean
你明白我的意思
And the way she looked was way beyond compare.
她看上去非常好
So how could I dance with another?
你是否还有唱别的歌♥呢?
When I saw her standing there…
当我看到她站在那里
Did I like it when you sang to me?
当你唱给我听的时候我喜欢吗?
Did we sing any other songs like the Beatles?
像是披头士的歌♥?
Scary! Hot! Scary bad!
什么事?
Scary bad! Scary!
怕怕
What’s scary about it?
是什么东西怕怕?
Hot water burn baby!
热水 热水会烫到小宝宝
What baby? Me? Yeah.
那个小宝宝? 我吗? 是的
Yeah. Easy, easy.
是 别激动 别激动
Water…Hot water burn baby. I’m not burned.
水 热水会烫到小宝宝 我没有被烫到
I’m not burned. Look at me, please.
我没有被烫到 看看我 拜托
Water burn baby. Please. Please!
热水会烫到小宝宝 拜托
Hot water burn… Tub burn baby.
会烫到小宝宝
I’m not burned. Tub burn baby.
我没有被烫到 会烫到小宝宝
I’m not burned. Yeah.
我没有被烫到 是
I’m not burned. It’s okay.
我没有被烫到 老哥
It’s okay.

Time for Wallbrook now.
是去华布鲁克的时候了
That’s why they put you away.
那就是为什么他们俩把你送去的原因
They thought you’d hurt me.
他们怕你会伤害到我
Never hurt baby.
绝不能伤害巴比特
What? Never hurt Charlie Babbitt.
什么? 绝不能伤害查理·巴比特
Never hurt Charlie.
绝不能伤害查理
What? What?
是什么?
Never hurt Charlie Babbitt.
绝不能伤害查理·巴比特
What, Ray?
什么?
What?
什么?
Come on. It’s 11:00, Ray.
来吧 11点了
Lights out. Yeah.
该熄灯了 是
Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. Never hurt Charlie Babbitt.
绝不能伤害查理·巴比特
There you go. Right where you like ’em, at the end of the bed.
放在这了 像你喜欢的放在床尾
Come on, Ray.
来吧 雷
Hi, it’s me.
是我
You didn’t hang up. Does that mean we’re engaged?
你没挂断 是表示我们还没吹了
Listen, l, uh…
听我说 我只是…
I just wanna hear it’s not over.
我只是要听到我们还没有吹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!