‘Course, the shower’s in the bathroom.
冲澡是在浴室里面
That’s the end of that conversation.
这是谈话的结束
Go again. British Poetry for 200.
来 再来 英诗能赢200元?
The answer: ‘Shakespeare wrote over 150 poems in this 14-line form.’
莎士比亚写了150首14行诗 是那一种14行诗
What is a sonnet? What is a sonnet?
哪种14行诗? 哪种14行诗?
You got it. Double letters for 200.
你听着了 我们试着用字尾双字母的韵
The top of that one. ‘The last word in the Pledge of Allegiance.’ Mark.
我们听听看到一个 那忠实的誓约的最后一个字
What is ‘stands’? No.
马克 它所代表的是什么? 不
Stu, Stu, Stu.
史都 史都 史都
Legally, Bruner never established a conservatorship of Raymond?
在法律上布鲁诺从未被确立过拥有雷蒙的监护权吗?
He didn’t figure anyone would show up to contest his authority.
他没想到会有任何人出面来争夺他的权力
If that’s the case, I definitely will get custody…
若是那样的话 我们一定会取得监护权
and the $3 million, right?
还有那三百万元 对不对?
And you set up a date…Yeah, you set up a date for the custody hearing.
你去敲定日子 你去敲定监护权听证的日期
Stu, I want a firm date, and I want it early.
而且我要尽早
I found that it wasn’t an original record…
我发现到那不是原来的唱片
because the original song had two verses…
因为原来的唱片歌♥曲有2篇诗
She hasn’t come in? She hasn’t called?
她还没回来? 没打电♥话♥?
If you hear from her, tell her to call me at this number.
你若看到她 叫她打这号♥码给我
The Air Alpha Force, from Nike.
耐克的阿尔空气力量
Look at that. 1957 Studebaker Goldenhawk.
1957年的史都贝克的金池塘
0 to 60 in under 8 seconds.
由静止加速到时速60里只需8秒钟
275 supercharged horsepower under that hood.
那玩意有275匹超级马力
It’s beautiful. ‘Course, I’m an excellent driver.
很完美 因为我是个棒极了的驾车员
You know how to drive? Yeah.
你知道如何驾车? 是的
When did you drive?
你什么时候开过车的
I drove the Buick on the driveway when my dad came to Wallbrook.
我在车道上开过我爹的别克车
Was Dad in the car, Ray?
爹在车上吗?
Yeah.
在
He let you drive the Buick? Yeah, slow on the driveway.
他让你开他的别克? 是的 只是在车道上开
We’ll have to let you drive sometime.
改天我也会让你开的
You never touch this steering wheel when I’m driving! Do you hear me?
我开车的时候你绝不准碰方向盘
Yeah. Do you hear me?
你听到我说了吗? 是的
I don’t have my underwear. What?
因为我没有穿上我的内衣 什么?
I’m definitely not wearing my underwear.
我绝对没有穿我的内衣
I gave you a pair of mine this morning. They’re not my underwear.
我今早给了你一套我的干净内衣 那不是我的内衣
I told you to put ’em on. Where are they?
我告诉过你把它们放进去 它们在哪?
They’re in the pocket of my jacket.
它们在我夹克的口袋里
Where? Here.
在哪? 在这
These are too tight. I don’t want them back.
这些…太小了 而且它们不是平口裤
Mine are boxer shorts. What’s the difference?
我的是平口裤 有什么不同?
These are Hanes 32. Underwear is underwear.
而且这些是32号♥的 32号♥的
My boxer shorts have my name. It says ‘Raymond.’
上面写着 ‘雷蒙’
All right. When we pass a store, we’ll pick up some boxer shorts.
好了 我们经过商店时买♥♥平口裤
I get my boxer shorts at Kmart in Cincinnati.
我的平口裤是在辛辛那提的K市场买♥♥的
We’re not going back. Don’t start with that.
我不会回辛辛那提的 要弄清楚
400 Oak Street. We’re not going back.
举冠街 我不会回辛辛那提的
You don’t have to go to Cincinnati for boxer shorts.
不会为了买♥♥平口裤回辛辛那提的
Oak and Burnett in Cincinnati. What did I say?
那是在辛辛那提的举冠街上 听见我说的吗?
It’s Kmart. I know you hear me.
K市场 我知道你听得见我说话
My boxer shorts have… You don’t fool me.
我的平口裤是在… 你别想用这一套来耍我
Yours are too tight.
你的太紧了
Did you fuckin’ hear what I said?
你听到我说什么了没有?
Shut up!
闭嘴
Cincinnati’s a Long way off.
辛辛那提离这很远了
You’re getting further away from Kmart.
你离K市愈来愈远了
You don’t have to go to Cincinnati to get underwear at Kmart.
你不必在辛辛那提
You have to go to Kmart, 400 Oak Street.
必须到举冠街400号♥的K市场
We are not going to Cincinnati, and that’s final.
我们不回辛辛那提 最后的决定
Get my boxer shorts at Kmart. That is final. Did you hear me?
我的平口裤是在K市场买♥♥的 那是最后决定 听到了吗
I’m goin’ out of my mind!
没有办法应付他 别来烦我 快把我逼疯了
What difference does it make where you buy underwear?
在哪里买♥♥内衣有什么不同?
What difference does it make? Underwear is underwear!
有什么不同? 内衣就是内衣
It is underwear wherever you buy it, in Cincinnati or wherever!
不论是在辛辛那提还是在那里
Kmart. You know what I think?
K市场 你知道我怎么想吗?
I think this autism is a bunch of shit.
我觉得什么自闭症根本就是狗屁
You can’t tell me that you’re not in there somewhere.
因为你无法告诉我你在那里的某个地方
Boxer shorts.
平口裤
Boxer shorts. Kmart.
K市场买♥♥的平口裤
These are… These are Hanes 32.
这些是32号♥的
Mine are boxer shorts.
你快逼疯我了K市场买♥♥的平口裤
We have to make a little stop, find a psychiatrist…
我们会找个地方停一下 去找个心理医生
’cause you’re driving me crazy.
你快逼疯我了
Oak and Burnett. You are driving me…
在举冠街… 你快把我逼疯了
We have to buy them at Kmart, Oak and Burnett…
必须在K市场买♥♥ 举冠街…
back in…
让我们回去买♥♥
You put your shorts on the highway.
你把你的内♥裤♥丢在公路上了
We have to go back to Cincinnati and Kmart.
让我们回辛辛那提的K市场去
Good luck finding a shrink in this town.
想在这个镇上找到东西得运气好
Raymond?
雷蒙?
Hey, you.
你
Dipshit, move it!
猪头 走开
If you ain’t gonna move, I’ll move you.
你若不走开 我会把你移开
Hey, buddy.
伙计
You’ll get run over.
你给我走开
You’re gonna get hurt. It said, ‘Don’t walk.’
你会受伤的 上面说 ‘行人止步’
Do you hear me? It said, ‘Don’t walk.’
你听见我了吗? 上面说行人止步的
Move it. Hey, it’s all right, sir.
快走 快走 没事了 没事了
I’m sorry. Raymond?
我很抱歉 雷蒙?
Yeah. Come on.
是的 来吧
It’s all right. Gotta get to Kmart.
没事了 必须要到K市场去
Raymond, come on.
雷蒙 雷蒙 雷蒙来吧
Kmart, 400 Oak Street.
举冠街400号♥ K市场
It said, ‘Don’t walk.’ Yes, it’s broken.
是的 上面写着 ‘行人止步’ 是的 它坏了
It said, ‘Don’t walk.’
上面写着 ‘行人止步’
This way. Have to get to Kmart.
这边 我必须要去K市场
400 Oak and Burnett.
举冠街400号♥ 举冠街
He said, ‘Young man, go west’…
他说 “年轻人 到西部去”
and this is the way our country developed…
我们的国家是这样发展起来的
from the East Coast to the West Coast.
由东岸到西岸
During that period of time…
在那段时间内
there was initiated…
有一件众所皆知的事
what was known as the Pony Express.
就是小马快车
I’m sure you have read something about it in the history of the United States.
我确定你们在美国历史上会念到
I may not have the days or the years exactly right…
我也许无法说出确切无误的年份
but I’m more or less familiar with the history of the United States.
但是我通晓美国的历史
I love to tell the story… He’s ‘artistic’?
而我能够说… 他是艺术家?
No, he’s autistic.
不 他是自闭症患者
I’m not familiar with that.
我对那个并不熟悉
What is the exact nature of the problem?
那主要的困扰是什么?
in St. Joe’s, Missouri…
他…住在他
He lives in a world of his own.
自己的世界里
I’m sorry, but what’s wrong with him?
很抱歉 但他那里不对劲?
It was a problem gettin’ mail from the East Coast…
这是一个从东岸来的问题
Raymond, do ‘What’s On First?’ for her. Who’s on first. What’s on second.
雷蒙 做一些你的怪异行为 谁在一垒 什么在二垒
They set up an initial program…
他们设定一个全国性的计划
where the Pony Express…
让小马快车
would ride for approximately 20 miles…
最快只能达时速20里
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办? 你的意思是
There’s gotta be something that I can do here.
一定有什么东西在这可以做
Well, I’m not a psychiatrist…
我不是心理医生
but I do know his brain doesn’t work like other people.
但是确定知道他的大脑运作的方式和普通人不一样
What he does isn’t intended to be annoying.
若是他的行为变成蓄意的困扰
If he’s gettin’ on your nerves, take a break.
若我让你紧张 你只有休息一下
Spend time away from him. I’ll just send him back.
花费时间 当然 我只需要送他回去
Sorry? Nothing.
对不起? 没什么
Inside joke. You’re telling me I just have to deal with this?
只是个了解内情的笑话 你告诉我只能这样和他打交道
I just gotta deal with it.
我就只有照办了
Yeah, that’s about it.
是的 只有这么办了
Out of curiosity, does he have any special abilities?
好奇而已 他有某方面特长吗?