Little guy! This is gonna be terrific. We’re brothers.
小家伙 小家伙 会很棒的 兄弟 布鲁诺大夫要我们多相处
Dr. Bruner wants us to have fun. When did he say…
我们要尽兴一番 你说什么? 他是那么说的
I don’t have my tapioca pudding. We have that for dessert.
我不喜欢树薯布丁 我们的甜点是树薯布丁
We can do that. I’m gonna call Lenny.
是吗? 我们也可以叫树薯布丁 我要打电♥话♥给伦尼
This is definitely not my room, and I don’t have my tapioca pudding.
这绝不是我的房♥间 我不喜欢树薯布丁
The bed’s in the wrong place. You can move it.
床的位置不对 那不是我的床 你不喜欢它在那儿 可以搬走
Where do you want the bed? Should be near the window.
你要将床搬到哪儿? 应该在窗边
Of course, I don’t have my books. Of course, there’s no bookshelves.
这没有我的书 这儿没有书柜
I’m definitely out of books. I’m gonna be book-less.
我绝对…没有书? 我将永远看不到书了
Here’s a book, a big telephone book. A lot of words.
这儿有书 很大的电♥话♥薄 有许多字
Pick up, Lenny.
伦尼 拿起听筒
I got $200,000 going to the shithouse, and he doesn’t answer the phone.
我的20万快要泡汤了 而他却不接电♥话♥
6:00 here means it’s 9:00 there. It’s 3:00 there.
这儿6点 表示那儿是9点 那儿3点
6:30 p.m. is dinner.
6点半该吃晚餐
It’s 3:00 there. He doesn’t wanna answer the phone?
那儿3点 绝对是6点半 3点钟 却没人接电♥话♥
Orange soda.
橘子汽水
Has to be in a can with a straw.
是装在罐头里面用吸管来吸的
Bruner told you that you should do this?
布鲁诺叫你要如此做?
It doesn’t make sense. I know what’s good for him.
我觉得很不合理 我知道什么对雷蒙最好
Oh, God. Go see what he’s doin’.
老天 去看看他在做什么
Ray? VERN!
雷? VERN
What is it? What’s happening, homes?
那是什么 怎么了 雷
Everything is fine. Charlie, let’s take him home.
没事 一切都没事了 查理 我们送他回去
He’s okay. Just get him some dinner.
帮他叫晚餐来就没事了
Did you say you wanted hamburger?
你要个汉堡吗?
Hamburger, Ray?
汉堡好吗 雷?
We have pepperoni pizza Monday nights. Pizza?
周一晚上是香肠披萨 披萨?
You get pizza in the institution? Monday night’s Italian night.
你们的中心有披萨? 当然 周一晚上是意大利之夜
Law offices of Mitchell and Mitchell. Get me Stu.
米歇尔&米歇尔法律事务所 请接史都华 我是查理·巴比特
I’m sorry, he’s not here. I’ve got a bit of a legal problem.
抱歉 他现在不在 他在那里 我有一些法律问题
He’s out of town until tomorrow afternoon.
他出城去了 明天中午才会回来
All right, I’ll call him tomorrow.
好吧 我明天再打
Definitely not. We can watch TV here. We’re allowed.
没错 我们可以在这看电视 我们可以
‘Wheel of Fortune’!
幸运轮
Look at this studio filled with glamorous merchandise…
看看这个摄影棚 充满了诱人的商品
fabulous and exciting bonus prizes.
绝妙又令人兴奋的奖品
A pair of cars for today’s busy couple.
两辆汽车
Thousands of dollars in cash.
数千元的现金
Over $150,000 just waiting to be won…
超过15万元等着被赢
as we present our big bonanza of cash…
我们要将我们的幸运现金
on ‘Wheel Of Fortune’!
放在 “幸运轮” 上
I’d like to order a large pizza. Pepperoni, right?
我要订一份大披萨
I don’t want pepperoni.
我不要香肠的
Yeah, a large pepperoni. How Long is that gonna take?
对 一份大的香肠披萨 要多久
Bring some beer up and orange soda. You got tapioca pudding?
再来两份啤酒 和橘子汽水 树薯布丁 有树薯布丁吗?
No, sir, we don’t. Just bring the closest thing.
没有 先生 那就来个口味相似的
Ray, take this. Food is coming shortly.
拿去 雷 拿着这个 食物很快就送来了
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Of course, I’m gonna be here for a Long time, a very Long time.
我一定会在这儿待很久的 很久的
I’m gone for good, gone for good from my home.
我永远离开了 我永远的离开家了
Si! Si! Si.
是 是 是
What is that?
那是什么?
I think Raymond is in the room.
我想是雷蒙在房♥里
Raymond, are you in here? Charlie Babbitt.
雷蒙 你在这儿吗? 查理 查理·巴比特
Well, get out! Get out!
出去
Go! Stop it.
出去 别这样
Jesus Christ! Go in there with him.
老天爷 别这样 跟他过去
Charlie, go in there. Why?
快啊 查理 过去 为什么?
He’s afraid. He doesn’t understand this.
他害怕 他是你哥哥 他不了解我种事 去吧
Go in there.
到那儿去
Raymond, what were you doin’ in my room? What were you doin’ in my room?
雷蒙 你在我房♥里做什么?
I don’t know. You don’t know what you were doin’?
我不知道 你不知道你在我房♥里做什么?
Of course, there were noises. Those noises are none of your business.
有声音 那些声音与你无关
You understand that?
你明白吗?
Stop actin’ like an idiot and go to sleep.
别表现得像个白♥痴♥ 去睡吧
Did you hear what I said? Go to sleep!
听到我说的话了吗? 去睡!
Go to sleep! It’s nine minutes to 11:00.
快睡 现在11点差9分
Lights out at 11:00. Yeah, well, new rules.
11点熄灯 现在有新规矩了
You don’t listen to me.
你没有听我说
What are you talkin’ about? I asked you to apologize.
你在说些什么? 我是要你过去道歉
You went there and insulted him again. I’m not his mother.
你却到那儿去再度侮辱他 我又不是他的母亲
Charlie, you’re his brother!
查理 他是你哥哥
They tell you today that you have a brother…
他们今天首次告诉你有个哥哥
and I don’t see in your face one little reaction.
我没看见你的脸上…别激动 有任何反应 别激动
I’m not saying joy. You don’t know what I’m goin’ through.
我并不是说喜悦 别激动 你不知道我经历了何事
What are you going through? Because I don’t know.
你经历了何事? 因为我不知道
You don’t tell me anything.
因为你什么事都没有告诉我
You just give me lies! What lies?
谎话 什么谎话?
This thing that Dr. Bruner asked you to bring him here, this is bullshit.
你说布鲁诺大夫叫你带他到这儿
I know it’s not true. So tell me, why is he here?
一派胡言 我知道那不是实话 你何不告诉我他为何在这儿
At who?
谁?
My father. So you bring Raymond here. Why?
我父亲 你气你的父亲 就将雷蒙带到这儿 为什么?
‘Cause I got him and they want him! This makes no sense!
因为我有了他 而他们要他 这样没有道理
Raymond was left all the money. How much?
继承了3百万元 多少?
$3 million. Every penny of it. So?
3百万元 所以呢?
I’m gonna keep him ’til I get my half!
因此我要保有他 直到我得到我的那一半
What is this, huh? Susanna?
怎么了 苏珊娜?
Just take it easy. I’ve had enough.
别太激动了 我受够了
What does that mean? I’m leaving.
什么你受够了? 那是什么意思? 我要走了
You’re leaving me now? I need you!
你现在要离开我? 我需要你
You need nobody.
你不需要任何人
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Just take it easy! What is my crime here?
别那么激动 我哪里做错了?
Your crime is that you use people!
你的错在你利用人
You’re using Raymond, you’re using me. I’m using Raymond?
你利用每个人 利用雷蒙 利用我 我利用雷蒙?
Raymond, am I using you?
雷蒙 雷蒙 我在利用你吗?
Shut up! He is answering a question from a half hour ago!
闭嘴 他回答是半小时前的问题
What good is $3 million to him?
那笔钱在他那儿只会永远闲置
That money is only gonna sit there, and I need that money.
但我需要那笔钱
You need it, so it’s not like stealing. And then what happens to Raymond?
你知道我需要那笔钱 对 你需要 因此你就这样做
He’ll go back to Wallbrook, or I’ll put him in a better place.
当此事结束 雷蒙会回到华布鲁克或更好之处
He is gonna be just the same. Only you have his money.
他有了那笔钱 和没有有什么差别 你独吞它的钱
His money? That man was my father too. Where’s my fuckin’ half?
他的钱? 那个人也是我父亲 我的那一半呢?
I’m entitled to that money! You kidnapped this man!
我有资格得到那些钱 你绑♥架♥了他…
I did not take him. I took my half.
我没有绑♥架♥他 我只想要我那一半
Charlie, you’re crazy. It runs in the family.
你疯了 那是家族遗产
You’re soaking wet and you’re gonna leave in the middle of the night. Wait.
你全身湿透了 你要在半夜离去 你不能等一等吗?
My father stuck it to me all my life. What do you want from me?
我父亲已经害得我够惨了 你要我怎样?
I want out.
我要出去
Stop that. Good morning.
停下来 早
Coffee? That’d be good.
咖啡好吗? 好 送点上来
Dibbs, Sally. 461-0192.
莎莉迪柏 迪柏 莎利 461—0192
How did you know my phone number?
你怎么知道我的电♥话♥号♥码?
How’d you know that?
你怎么知道的?
You said read the telephone book. Dibbs, Sally. 461-0192.
昨晚你说过 看电♥话♥薄
He remembers things, little things, sometimes.
他能记忆事情 有时小事也记得
Very clever, boys. I’ll be right back.
很聪明 孩子们
How’d you do that? I don’t know.
你是怎么做到的? 我不知道
Did you memorize the whole book? Yes.
你整本书都背下来? 是的
Gottsaken, William Marshall.
威廉马些加雪肯
You memorized to ‘G’? Yeah, ‘G.’
你背到’G’了? 对 ‘G’
Half of ‘G.’ ABCDEFG?
‘G’ 背了一半了 A, B, C, D, E, F, G?
That’s good, Ray. I like that.
很好 雷 是的
You hungry? Tuesday we have pancakes.
你饿了? 周二我们吃煎饼
That sounds good. Maple syrup.
煎饼听来很棒 加枫糖浆
You bet your butt. Bet your butt.
我们就吃煎饼 吃煎饼
They got pancakes.
他们拿了煎饼
What is this, Ray? I don’t have my toothpicks.
怎么了 雷 我没有牙签
You don’t need toothpicks.
不 你不需要牙签
That was okay in the hotel with pizza, but in a restaurant you use a fork.
昨晚在饭店里吃披萨没有关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!