I’m scared it’s over.
我只是怕我们吹了
Don’t ask me tonight. I don’t know what to say.
我不知道我该怎么说
Let it sit. Something I’m not real good at.
顺其自然吧 是某件事我不对吗?
There are a lot of things that you’re not good at.
在很多事你都不对
I’ll call you when I get back, okay?
等我回来我再打电♥话♥给你 好吗
I’ll see you. Ciao.
我们回头见 再见
Why are you looking at that? I bought a TV, and you’re watching a dryer.
才花了几百元买♥♥个小电视给你 你反而看起烘干机来了
I don’t know.
我不知道
Because at the shrink hearing, we’ll have to prove…
相信我 雷 在这种情况下
you prefer to watch TV as opposed to the clothes dryer, you understand that?
你得向我证明你比较喜欢看电视 而不是盯着烘干机 你明白吗?
Yeah. You Listening to me?
是 你在听我讲话吗?
Turn this off when you’re not watching it.
你没在看 把它关掉 可以吗?
Yeah. You’ll run down the batteries.
是 因为你若把电池用完了
Then where will you be at 3:00 when Wapner’s on?
如何看你三点钟的华波法官
Yeah. The red one always falls the same.
在架子旁边我总是有电池放着
Why don’t you listen to me?
你为何不听我讲话
You don’t wanna listen to me, do you?
你只是不想听我讲话
You wanna go back to Wallbrook?
你想要回华布鲁克 是不是?
I gotta make a phone call.
我得去打个电♥话♥
Lenny, it’s me.
伦尼 是我 听我说
Where have you been? I’ve been sittin’ by this phone for three hours.
查理 你到哪去了 我在电♥话♥旁边等你三个小时了
I had to buy some clothes.
我有件事要办 我得去买♥♥衣服
Clothes? Charlie, we are in serious trouble.
衣服? 查理 我们麻烦了
Why are you buyin’ clothes? Take it easy.
麻烦大了 你去买♥♥衣服干什么? 别激动 别激动
I’m in Tucumcari. I’ll be there…
我现在在土肯凯里 再过不久我就能…
They repossessed the cars to pay off the Loan.
那些车子 贷款过期
The cars are gone, Charlie.
车子没了 查理
And Bateman wants his down payment back. They all do.
毕曼要拿回他的订金 全都要拿回
That’s 80,000, Charlie.
是8万元 查理
80,000. I don’t have it.
8万元 我没有
You gotta pay these people back, or it’s all over.
你必须还给这些人 否则全完了
We’re out of business. What am I gonna tell ’em?
我们就别干这行了 我该怎么告诉他们?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋
This would be easier if you let me put the top up.
你若让我把顶篷拉上 凡事会简单的多
You wouldn’t have to fry.
这个乳液会让你不被日晒
Put this lotion on so you don’t burn.
你若让我把顶篷拉上 我们不必被烤
Don’t start with that. You want me to put the top up?
别又开始了 你要我拉上顶篷?
I definitely like the top down. I know. I don’t want you to burn.
我绝对希望顶篷放下来 我知道 我不希望你被日晒
Definitely like it when the top’s…
当顶篷放下来时 绝对会…
It’s all right. Just take it easy.
没关系 放轻松点 别激动
Oh, no. It’s almost over.
不要 快好了
Uh-huh. All right. How does that feel?
好了 觉得如何?
Very slippery.
非常的油
Maldonado swings, and there’s a base hit into center field.
马窿当诺进了中洞
One run is in. Here’s Brenly going to third.
拂菜迪很安全的到达三垒
The throw by Davis… not in time.
现在是戴维斯上场了
Brenly in safely at third base…
你是否也认为如此
on Maldonado’s single.
靠着马窿当诺的一垒安打
He held that ball too Long in center field, don’t you think so?
看来那个球打到中外野稍远了点
We’ll look at it again.
我们再重播一次看看
Treadwell playing way over towards the right side, shaded him to pull.
而且球稍微的偏向右边 对保罗造成了压力
Here’s Davis.
轮到戴维斯
Yeah, he seems to hold it there just a bit, Tom.
是呀 他看来也是跃跃欲试
Sort of double-pumped it. Watch the replay.
看来又是支二垒安打
He loses all chance on a play on Brenly…
他对布来威的机会全都失去了
even though Brenly doesn’t exactly run fast.
即使布来威并不真的想打垮他们
And the throw into third base finally is a little bit high.
而且那支投向三垒的球该…
Will you give me a break with this?
你能不能别再玩那东西了?
Ray, stop it.
够了 雷
J-7.
是J一7
What’s J-7?
什么J-7?
What’s J-7? The song?
什么J-7? 歌♥吗?
Look out there, Raymond. No, out here.
雷蒙 不 那边 好
’18 Wheels and A Dozen Roses.’
18个轮子和一打玫瑰
‘Cheating Heart,’ Hank Williams.
欺骗的心 汉克·威廉斯二世唱的
‘Your Cheating Heart.’ ‘Course, that’s Hank Williams, Jr.
欺骗的心? 汉克·威廉斯
‘Blue Moon of Kentucky,’ Bill Monroe.
肯塔基的蓝月 比尔·蒙喏
And the Bluegrass Boys. K-5.
以及草根兄弟合唱团K-5
How many toothpicks came out of that box?
那盒子里几根牙签 雷蒙?
246.
246根
Yeah. 246.
是啊 246根
Are you paying attention? Yeah.
你专心在看吗? 是的
You watching that? Yeah.
你有在看? 有
You seeing that, Ray? Yeah. Falling on the ground.
你有看到那张 雷蒙? 有 掉在地上的
Okay. Now what do I have left?
好 我现在手里还剩下什么?
Two jacks, one 8, one king, one 6…
两张11 一张8 一张13 一张6
two aces, one 10, one 9, one 5.
两张1 一张10 一张9 一张5
One 5?
一张5?
You are beautiful, man.
你真是太厉害了 老哥
I’m an excellent driver. You can’t drive now, Ray.
我很会开车 你现在还不能开车 雷蒙
You Listening to me? This is very important.
你在听吗? 这是很重要的事
When there’s lots of tens and picture cards left, then it’s good for us.
还剩下许多张10点 10点以及有图案的版
Say it. ‘Tens are good.’ Tens are good.
来吧 说一遍 10点是好的 10点是好的
Okay. And you’re gonna bet one… One if it’s bad.
好 然后你将压1… 不好就是1
Two if it’s good. That’s right. Two if it’s good.
好的话就是2 没错 如果有利就是2 雷蒙
Now, listen. Casinos have house rules.
听着 赌场都有它们自己的场规
The first one is, they don’t like to lose.
第一 他们不喜欢输
So you never, never show that you are counting cards.
所以你绝不能被他们发现你在算牌
That is the cardinal sin, Ray.
这可是赌场最大的禁忌 雷蒙
Are you Listening to me? That’s very, very important.
你有没有在听? 这可是非常非常的重要
Yeah. Counting is bad.
是的 数牌是…是不好的
Yes. Counting is bad.
是的 数牌是不好的
I like to drive slow on the driveway.
我想在慢车道上慢慢地开
You get this right, you can drive wherever you want as slow as you like.
如果你这回好好表现的话 想开多慢都可以
I’m an excellent driver.
我很会开车
Miss Sue Morgan, please pick up the hotel courtesy phone.
摩根先生 请接本饭店专用电♥话♥
Rain Man? Yeah.
雨人? 什么?
Let’s play some cards. Yeah.
让我们来玩牌 好
You want a hit? No. You’ve got 18.
他不要再加牌了 不 你已经有18点
Want a hit. Sir, you have 18.
我要再加一张 先生 你已经有18点
He doesn’t want a hit. Hit me. Definitely want a hit.
他不要再加牌了 给我 我要再加
Hitting 18.
18点还要牌
He doesn’t want a hit. Hit me.
他不要再加 再给我
You took my queen. I’ve got a ten. I needed that queen.
我有10点 我需要那张牌
I can’t take it. Sir, please don’t touch the cards.
我不管 先生 请别碰那些牌
I need my own queen. There’s lots of them.
我需要我自己的12点 还有很多
‘There’s lots of them’? Lots and lots of them.
还有很多? 对 有非常多
Hold on here for a second.
等一下…
I’m gonna double down.
我的赌注加倍
Queen. Queen.
12点…
Queen. Yes!
12点 这就对了
Yes, sir. You gotta love this town.
是的 先生 你一定喜欢这城市
I’m goin’ for it, Nick.
我要爱上这城市了 尼克
It certainly looks like it.
是啊 看来你当然会喜欢这城市
You wanna bet one chip or two chips? Bet two.
你要下注一个筹码还是两个? 两个
Bet two?
就下两个?
What’s your secret, guys?
你们有什么致胜的秘决 朋友?
We cheat.
我们作弊
This is Sam. Tape table 47.
将第47桌的赌局录下来
About 85,000. 85,000?
大约8万5 8万5?
Yeah. Did you call the eye in the sky?
对 你打电♥话♥通知监控中心了?
Sam did. Okay, I’ll take over from here.
山姆打了 好 我来接手
Do it again. Do it again.
再来
Do it again. All right! Yes!
再来 好 是的
You’re doing well. I’m happy for you, sir.
我也替你感到高兴 先生
What do you see?
你看怎样?
He’s not catching the hole card, and he’s not past posting us.
他没有在牌上做记号♥ 没有暗号♥
He’s not using a computer. No, but something’s not right.
我没看见他有使用电脑 他没有 但这事确实有点古怪