好 没事
Okay, that’s it.
你跑下来就说这个?
You came down here just for that nonsense?
-就这样? -就这样
– That was it? – That was it.
拉莫塔对法克斯 纽约1947年
各位女士先生晚安
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到麦迪森广场花♥园♥
Welcome to the Madison Square Garden
最热门的地方
feature attraction.
-这边是一百七十五磅的 -长官 拍张照吧?
– In this corner, weighing 175 pounds… – Commissioner, how about a picture?
各位 这里可以拍张照吗?
Fellas, can we get a picture over here?
不败的比利·法克斯
…the undefeated Billy Fox.
你好 史帝夫 你弟弟出院了吗?
Hi, Steve. Your brother got out of the hospital?
-他们认为没有大碍 -他出院了? 很好
– They think it’s all right. – Did he get out? Good.
-查理 让我坐那儿 -好啊
– Charlie, let me sit over there. – Yeah, sure.
汤米 怎么了? 都没问题吧?
Tommy, what’s the matter? Everything’s all right?
都没问题
It’s all right, yeah.
碰碰手套 上场打拳吧
Touch gloves now, come out boxing.
五秒 艾力克斯
Five seconds, Alex.
站起来 快站起来!
Come on, stand… come on, stand up!
你在干什么? 快打我啊 你这个废物
What the fuck you doin’? Hit me, ya fuckin’ bum, come on.
来啊
Come on.
你在干嘛 杰克? 快打他啊!
What are you doin’, Jake? Come on, box him!
你是哪根筋不对劲?
What the fuck’s the matter with you?
你以为你是来干嘛的?
What do you think you’re doin’ out there?
-啊? -他只是动作有点慢
– Huh? – Little slow, that’s all.
-你是来干嘛的? -别激动 他可以的
– What are you doin’ out there? – Take it easy, he’ll be all right.
他慢了点 他会跟上的 你担心个什么劲?
He’s a little slow. He’ll make it up, what are ya worried about?
妈的 打起精神 杰克 对不起
Goddamn it. Come on, pick it up a little, Jake, I’m sorry.
拜托 杰克 我在你身上下了注!
Come on, Jake, I got some money on ya!
-挡啊! -还手啊 废物!
– Tank job! – Hit him back, ya bum!
-快点 -还手啊!
– Come on. – Hit him back!
你这个废物! 你在第四局就放弃啦?
You fuckin’ bum! You’re takin’ a dive in the fourth?
你一定被收买♥♥了!
Pocket your dirty money!
你这个骗子! 这是设计好的!
Aw, you phony bastard! That’s a fix!
我们要停止比赛!
We’re stoppin’ the fight!
干嘛等这么久才停止比赛 混♥蛋♥?
What the fuck are you waitin’ for to stop the fight, ya jerk?
你就站着不动
And you standin’ there.
-你下来吧 -裁判在第四局
– Fuckin’ go down, will ya? – The referee stops this bout
进行两分又二十三秒时停止比赛
at 2:23 of the fourth round.
技术性击倒的胜利者
The winner by technical knockout,
依然是不败的
and still undefeated,
比利·法克斯!
Billy Fox!
我在搞什么?
What’d I do?
别再比赛了
Don’t fight anymore.
没人逼你 别再比赛了
It’s a free country, don’t fight anymore.
我在搞什么? 我在搞什么?
Aw, what’d I do? What’d I do?
我在搞什么?
What’d I do?
-滚出去! -杰克要接受访问
– Get outta here! – Jake has an interview…
没关系 杰克 没关系
It’s all right, Jake. It’s all right.
我为什么那么做? 为什么?
Why did I do it? Why?
日报 委员会让拉莫塔停赛
他们有种 真有种
They got some balls, some balls.
我都输了 他们还要怎么样?
I take the dive. What more do they want?
他们要我被击倒在地吗?
They want me to go down, too?
我绝不倒下 我不会为任何人倒下
I ain’t goin’ down. I ain’t goin’ down for nobody.
你帮个忙好不好? 把手举起来
Why don’t you do me a favor? Just put your hands up.
我示范一下 你把手举起来
I wanna show you somethin’. Put your hands up.
-这样做有这么难吗? -你不懂啦
– What the fuck is so hard about that? – Hey, you don’t understand.
我得和废物比赛 他是个废物
I had to fight a bum. He’s a bum.
我和他比过 我碰他一下 他就不行了
I fought the guy, I tapped him like that, all of a sudden he’s like this
东倒西歪的 我能怎么办?
all over the place, what am I gonna do?
你不必帮他 拉他一把
You don’t have to fuckin’ pick him up and help him.
不拉他一把 我还能怎么办?
What am I gonna do? If I don’t pick him up,
我还能怎么办? 我会麻烦更大
then what am I gonna do? I’m gonna be in worse trouble.
我不知道
I don’t know.
“奖金扣押” 你看 “奖金扣押”
“Purse was withheld… ” look at this… “Purse was withheld pending
“等候检察官调查” 你看看
D.A.’s probe.” Look at that.
你看他们让我多难看
Look how they make me look.
像个废物 像个傻瓜
Like a bum, like a mammalucco.
什么?
A what?
像个年度大傻瓜
Like the mammalucco of the year.
汤米不会忘记我们的
Tommy ain’t gonna forget us.
只要他不死掉 你可以进入冠军赛
You’re gonna get your shot, as long as he don’t die.
-只要谁不死? -汤米
– As long as who don’t die? – Tommy.
你在说什么?
What are you talkin’ about?
换句话说 汤米不会忘了你
In other words, Tommy ain’t gonna forget ya,
只要他不死 你就能参赛
you’re gonna get your shot if he don’t die.
-要保住这家伙的命 -他生病了吗?
– Gotta make sure the guy stays alive. – He got a disease or somethin’?
没有 我只是说说 开玩笑
No, I’m just sayin’, I’m kiddin’, like.
他怎么了? 他有什么毛病吗?
What’s wrong with him? Is somethin’ wrong with him?
他没有毛病 我是说你一定能打进去
There ain’t nothin’ wrong with him, that’s the only way you wouldn’t get it
-除非他死了 不然 -你干嘛说这种话?
– is if he dies, he won’t be able to… – What are you talkin’ like that for?
两年后 底特律1949年6月15日
中量级冠军 马赛瑟顿
挑战者 杰克·拉莫塔
欢迎光临
你要我怎样? 这是户外体育场
What do you want me to do? It’s an outdoor arena.
你想在雨中比赛吗? 这是体育场
What do you wanna do, fight in the rain? It’s a stadium.
你都等这么久了 你可以再等一下
You waited this long, you can wait longer.
你想等二十四小时吗? 我可不想等二十四小时
You wanna wait 24 hours? I don’t wanna wait no 24 hours.
我也不想 可是我们不得不等 喂?
I don’t either, but we gotta, so we’ll wait. Hello?
-你们可不可以住嘴? -不要和他们讲电♥话♥
– You guys wanna stop now? – Get off the phone with them.
你干嘛让他们称心如意?
Why do you give them the satisfaction?
-别和他们讲电♥话♥了! -他不想和任何人说话
– Get off the phone with them! – He don’t wanna talk to nobody.
要跟你讲几次才行? 你没听到他在骂吗?
How many times do we have to tell ya? You hear him yellin’?
这里已经够混乱了 拜托别再打来了
There’s enough confusion up here. Please, don’t call.
无可奉告 对 谢谢 再见!
No comment. Right. Thank you. Bye!
真讨厌 真不敢相信
Pains in the asses, I don’t believe them.
你干嘛让他们称心如意? 干嘛不挂他们电♥话♥?
Why do you give them the satisfaction? Why don’t you just hang up on ’em?
-挂了就好 -我要吃点东西
– That’s all. – I’m gonna get somethin’ to eat.
-你想吃什么? -我不想吃
– What do you want to eat? – I don’t want nothin’.
我不想吃
I don’t want nothin’.
吃嘛 你得吃东西
Eat somethin’, you gotta eat somethin’.
你不能不吃东西 吃块牛排
You can’t go without eatin’. Eat a steak.
嚼一嚼再吐出来 体重不会在明天增加的
You chew it, you spit it out, you’ll still make the weight tomorrow.
你在担心这个吗?
You’re worried about that?
我点一块牛排 你想吃的话就可以吃
I’ll order a steak. At least if you want it, it’s here.
不想吃就把它处理掉
You don’t want it, do whatever you want with it.
-点啊 -维琪 你要什么?
– Go ahead. – Vickie, what do you want?
帮我点一块蛋糕
Order me a piece of cake.
你只想吃一块蛋糕?
That’s all you want is a piece of cake?
怎么不点起司汉堡和薯条? 对你的身体比较好
Why don’t you get a cheeseburger, French fries? It’s better for you.
-比较像一顿饭嘛 -好 可以
– It’s like a whole meal. – Yeah, that’s good.
可以 帮我点一份
That’s good, order me one of those.
等一下 你想吃什么?
Wait a minute, what do you want to eat?
你什么时候开始听别人的了?
Since when did you order one of those?
-那是我想吃的 -这是自♥由♥国家
– That’s what I want. – It’s a free country.
你点你想吃的 不要让别人左右你
You order what you want. Don’t let nobody influence you.
我没有管她吃什么 我只是提议
I’m not tellin’ her what to eat, I was just suggesting.
你干嘛管她该点什么?
What are you tellin’ her what to ask for?
我没有管她 我根本不鸟她吃什么
I’m not tellin’ her… personally, I don’t give a fuck what she eats.
你干嘛跟她说那些?
What were you tellin’ her that for?
帮我点个起司汉堡
Order me a cheeseburger.
帮她点个起司汉堡就好
Just order her a cheeseburger, that’s all.
搞什么?
What the f… ?
你们怎么弄这么久? 这要花多久时间?
What are you guys doin’ so long? How long does this thing take to do?
四十秒
Forty seconds.
四十秒不行 得在三十秒内弄完
Forty seconds is no good. You gotta do it in 30 seconds.
缝合伤口的时间就只有这么多
If we gotta stitch him up, that’s how much time.
你醒了吗?
Ya up?
-干嘛? -有人来找你
– What? – Somebody’s here to see ya.
-嘿 杰克 -嘿 汤米 你好吗?
– Hey, Jack. – Hey, Tommy, how you doin’?
你好吗?
How are you?
和查理打个招呼 查理!
Say hello to Charlie. Charlie!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!