D’you put money in the basket this week?
-有没有看到她在那儿? -看到了
– You see her right there? – I saw, I saw.
-有吧? -看到了
– Okay? – I saw.
-他们在约她 -别管他们 过去吧
– They’re goin’ with her. – Don’t worry about them, go ahead.
过去吧
Go ahead.
滚出去 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Get the fuck out, you greaseball bastard!
出去! 出去!
Get out! Get out!
你也是 出去
You, too, get out.
滚出去 无赖!
Get outta here, ya fuckin’ bum, ya!
-下三滥! -滚回老家去吧
– Rotten bastards! – Go back where you came from.
嘿 维琪!
Hey, Vickie!
-嗨 乔伊 -你好吗?
– Hi, Joey. – How you doin’?
-还好 你在做什么? -没什么 你呢?
– I’m all right, what are you doin’? – Nothin’ much, what are you doin’?
-那是你的车吗? -不 是我哥的车
– That your car? – No, it’s my brother’s.
你见过我哥吗?
D’you ever meet my brother?
-没有 就是他吗? -对 想不想认识他?
– No, Is that him? – Yeah. Wanna meet him?
-好啊 -杰克!
– All right. – Hey, Jack!
来了
There.
维琪 这是我哥杰克 他是未来的冠军
Vickie, this is my brother Jake. He’s gonna be the next champ.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗?
How you doin’?
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
-车子很漂亮 -你喜欢这部车?
– Nice car. – You like that car?
对 很漂亮
Yeah. It’s nice.
你是哪里人?
Where you from?
住在附近
Around here.
你想去兜风吗?
You wanna go for a ride?
好啊 等我几分钟 我得换衣服
All right. Gotta give me a few minutes, I have to change, okay?
-好吗? -好
– All right? – All right.
-我马上回来 -我在那里等你
– I’ll be back in a little while – I’ll be over there.
好
Okay.
坐过来
Move over.
-我从来没玩过 -挥吧
– I never played this game. – Go ahead.
这样你才学得会 来 我教你怎么做
It’s the only way you’re gonna learn. Here, I’ll show you how to do it.
就是那样 对了
That’s the way, that’s right.
-像这样? -对 那样
– Like this? – Yeah, that’s right.
-打它吗? -打一次就好
– Hit it? – Just hit it nice.
打中间那个
Hit the middle one.
有看到吗?
You see it?
没有
No.
那代表什么?
What does that mean?
代表游戏结束了
It means the game is over.
咱们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸? 请进
Dad? Come on in.
可能去买♥♥东西了 我看看
Probably went shoppin’ or somethin’, let me see.
他一定是去买♥♥东西了 请坐
Yeah, he must have went shoppin’. Sit down.
-你要吃东西吗? -不用
– You want somethin’ to eat? – No.
-你确定? -嗯
– You sure? – Mm-hmm.
干杯
Salute.
你坐过来这里吧? 坐靠近一点
Why don’t you sit over here? Sit a little closer.
你坐好远 好像在房♥间的另一头
You’re so far away, like you’re on the other side of the room.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
过来 坐这里
Come here. Sit over here.
过来 坐上来
Come on, come up from there.
这样好多了
That’s better.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you anyway.
要喝水吗?
Some water?
想看看环境吗?
Wanna see the rest of the place?
好
All right.
我买♥♥给我父亲的 我买♥♥了整栋楼
I bought it for my father. I bought the building.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
-靠打拳? -对
– From fightin’? – Yeah.
还能靠什么?
What else?
这里是饭厅
This is the dining room.
那儿有一只鸟
That’s a bird.
以前有一只鸟 现在死了
It was a bird. It’s dead now, I think.
卧房♥
The restroom.
坐下
Sit down.
那是我和我弟弟 我们在闹着玩
That’s me and my brother. We were foolin’ around.
我知道
I know.
你很帅
You look good, though.
你在笑什么?
What are you smilin’ about?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道你有多美吗?
You know how beautiful you are?
有人跟你说过你很美吗?
Anybody ever tell you how beautiful you are?
大家一定常常告诉你
Yeah, they tell you all the time.
舒格·雷和杰克·拉莫塔在底特律
Sugar Ray Robinson and Jake La Motta in Detroit
进行第二场比赛
for their second fight.
不败的舒格·雷去年十月
The undefeated Sugar Ray defeated Jake
在麦迪森广场花♥园♥打败了杰克
at Madison Square Garden last October.
你可以看出两人风格的不同
You can see the contrast in their styles…
迅速的舒格·雷保持警觉 最擅长迂回战术
the speedy Ray Robinson up on his toes, the dancing master.
好斗的拉莫塔总是直接进攻
La Motta the brawler moves in flat-footed most of the time.
现在他重击舒格·雷了
Now he’s hurt Robinson.
拉莫塔再度进攻
La Motta coming at Robinson again,
双手击中头部 下巴一记左拳又一记右拳
both hands to the head, a left and a right to the jaw.
拉莫塔一记左拳重击对方身体
A hard left hand to the body thrown by La Motta.
第八局 目前仍胜负不明
Round 8, and it’s anybody’s fight at this point. 10-rounder.
拉莫塔双手击中头部 再度重击舒格·雷
La Motta drives both hands to the head, hurts Robinson again.
下巴一记左勾拳 身体一记右拳
Hooks the left hand to the jaw, a right to the body.
舒格·雷以右拳反击对方的鼻子
Robinson comes back with a right on the nose.
拉莫塔打得他满场跑 头部一记左拳又一记右拳
La Motta drives him across the ring, a left and a right to the head.
一记左拳重击身体 舒格·雷被击出场外
A hard left hand to the body, and Robinson is driven out of the ring
他在拳击生涯中首次被击倒
for the first knockdown of his career.
这是舒格·雷最接近挫败的一次
This is the nearest Robinson has been to a loss.
比赛接近尾声 拉莫塔主导全局
The fight nears its end. La Motta has taken charge of the fight.
不败的舒格·雷 他的胜利快要不保了
The undefeated Sugar Ray… his winning ways are in jeopardy.
拉莫塔再度出击 拉莫塔假装出左拳
La Motta coming at him again. La Motta, feigning a left hand.
十局总分
After ten rounds,
罗西裁判八比二 拉莫塔胜
Judge Rossi, 8-2, La Motta.
莫菲裁判七比三 拉莫塔胜
Judge Murphy, 7-3, La Motta.
拉莫塔赢了比赛!
La Motta has won the fight!
大会一致决定布朗克斯公牛获胜
A unanimous decision for the Bronx Bull.
杰克·拉莫塔让舒格·雷体会到
Jake La Motta handing Sugar Ray Robinson
他职业生涯中的首次挫败 舒格·雷非常不爽
his first loss as a professional, and Robinson doesn’t like it.
这次辉煌的胜利让拉莫塔
With this stunning victory, La Motta broke what was considered
打破了无敌舒格·雷的纪录
the impossible… the invincible Sugar Ray’s record.
拉莫塔证实了自己的实力
La Motta has proved himself a great fighter,
他应该有机会问鼎中量级冠军
and he shouldn’t be denied a shot at the middleweight crown.
你确定我们要这么做?
You sure we should be doin’ this?
过来
Come here.
你说绝不能在比赛前碰你
You said never to touch you before a fight.
过来 不然我打你一顿
Come here, before I give you a beatin’.
你说我不能的 你这两个星期都很乖
You said I couldn’t. You’ve been good for two weeks.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
摸我的庖庖
Touch my boo-boos.
小庖?
“Boo-ba?”
庖庖 亲庖庖一下
Boo-boo. Give the boo-boo a kiss.
让它好起来
Make it better.
脱了我的裤子
Take off my pants.
你知道怎么脱我的裤子吧?
You know how to take off my pants?
把剩下的也脱了
Now take off the rest.
你要我保证不让你兴奋的
You made me promise not to get you excited.
没关系
Go ahead, do it.
把你的内♥裤♥脱掉
Take off your panties.
我喜欢体育馆的味道
I like the gym smell.
什么?
What?
我喜欢体育馆的味道
I like the smell of the gym.
不行 不行 够了 够了