我同意 他应该听汤米的
I agree with you. He should be with Tommy.
他如果心情好 我会跟他说 不然你要我怎么样?
If he’s in a good mood, I’ll talk to him. What the fuck you want me to do?
汤米每天都要我来找你
Tommy tells me every day to talk to you
去跟杰克谈 解决这件事
and speak to Jake to straighten this thing out,
到头来我会两面不是人
I’m gonna wind up in the middle.
你两面不是人? 我是他弟弟
You’re in the middle? I’m his brother.
-他把我搞疯了 -你是他弟弟
– He’s got me fuckin’ nuts. – You’re his brother.
如果你不能跟他谈 谁能跟他谈?
If you can’t talk to him, who’s gonna talk to him?
-我会跟他谈 -你尽力就好
– I’ll talk to him. – Do what you can, that’s all.
-我只求这么多 -明天见
– That’s all I’m askin’ you. – I’ll see you tomorrow.
-让我上去 -好吗? 你会在哪儿?
– Let me go up. – All right? Where you gonna be?
我会在体育馆或其它的老地方
I’ll be at the gym or the other joint, one of the two.
-我会去体育馆找你 -好 沙维?
– I’ll catch you by the gym. – All right. Sal?
怎么?
Yeah?
再抱怨啊 我要听听
Complain some more, I wanna hear.
-抱怨? 这是胡萝卜吗? -没错
– Complain? You call those carrots? – That’s right.
-这算是食物吗? -你吃啦 你有没有吃?
– You call that food? – You ate ’em. Did you eat them?
这算是食物吗? 我没有选择啊!
You call that food? I got no choice!
-我受不了你了! -我没有选择啊!
– I’m sick of you already! – I got no choice!
-我不敢相信! -我没有选择!
– I can’t believe you! – I got no choice!
你没有选择? 离我远一点!
You got no choice? Get away from me!
-拜托你! -给我进来 给我进来!
– Please! – Get in there. Get in there!
不要碰我 离我远一点!
Get your hands off me, get away from me!
他妈的! 我受够你了!
Fuck! I’m sick of you!
在搞什么 你们是畜牲吗?
What’s the matter with you, you animals?
-什么? -杰克 别这样!
– What? – Jack, come on!
-你们是畜牲! -好了啦 好吗?
– You animals! – Come on, huh?
这只王八骂我是畜牲
This son of a bitch is callin’ me an animal.
-喂! -好了 杰克
– Hey, you! – Come on, Jack.
我会把那只狗抓来当午餐吃!
I’m gonna get hold of that dog, and I’m gonna eat it for lunch!
你听到没? 听到没 赖瑞?
You hear what I’m sayin’? You hear me, Larry?
-赖瑞? -发狂的畜牲!
– Larry? – Crazy animal!
谁是畜牲? 你妈才是畜牲!
Who’s an animal? Your mother’s an animal!
你这只王八!
You son of a bitch!
你明天会在走廊上 看到那只狗的尸体
You’re gonna find your dog dead in the hallway tomorrow, ya bum.
-我受不了啦! -整条街上的人
– I can’t take it! – The whole block,
-都听到你们在吵 -我要把他们全家杀了
– people could hear you. – I’ll kill the whole family.
-坐下 轻松点 -我再也受不了了!
– Sit down, relax. – I can’t take this anymore!
你在里头打破东西 我就宰了你!
You break anything in there, I’m gonna kill ya!
我对天发誓我会进去杀了你
I swear to God, I’m gonna come in there and kill ya.
来啊
Yeah, sure.
你要冷静点吗?
You wanna calm down?
他妈的!
Oh, fuck!
我做了什么?
What’d I do?
好了 甜心 我们和好吧
Come on, honey, let’s be friends.
-别吵了好吗? -不好!
– Truce, all right? – It’s not all right!
我告诉你 你不能
You can’t, I’m telling you…
你不能整天暴饮暴食
you can’t fuckin’ eat and drink like an animal,
过着这种生活
put up with this fuckin’ brasciole here.
你不能这样 我告诉你
You can’t do this. I’m tellin’ ya.
忘了里维那件事 你还有无数场比赛要打
Forget about the Reeves thing, you got a million other fights comin’ up.
你不能这样下去
You just can’t keep doin’ this.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
你有心事 怎么了?
Something’s the matter, what’s up?
你知道我在烦什么吗?
You know what’s botherin’ me?
我的手
My hands.
你的手? 怎么样?
Your hands? What about ’em?
我的手很小 我的手是女人的手
I got these small hands. I got a little girl’s hands.
我的也是 有什么差别吗?
I got ’em, too. What’s the difference?
知道那代表什么吗?
Know what that means?
不管我变得多强 不管我跟谁打
No matter how big I get, no matter who I fight,
不管我怎么做 我永远都无法和乔·路易斯对打
no matter what I do, I ain’t never gonna fight Joe Louis.
没错 他是重量级 你是中量级的
That’s right, he’s a heavyweight, you’re a middleweight.
我永远都没有机会 和最强的高手对决
I ain’t never gonna get a chance to fight the best there is.
你知道吗? 我比他们都强
And you know somethin’? I’m better than them.
我却永远没有机会
I ain’t never gonna get a chance.
你还问我怎么了
You’re asking me what’s wrong.
你疯了才会有这种想法
You’re crazy to even think about somethin’ like that.
他是重量级的 你是中量级的
He’s a fuckin’ heavyweight, you’re a middleweight.
本来就不可能发生 干嘛烦这种事?
It’s impossible, it’ll never happen, so why go crazy thinkin’ about it?
太不正常了
It’s not normal.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
-好 干嘛? -我要你打我的脸
– Yeah, what? – I want you to hit me in the face.
-什么? -我要你打我的脸
– What? – I want you to hit me in the face.
别想
Forget about it.
我要你打我的脸 快点
I want you to hit me in the face, go ahead.
-使尽最大的力气 -别想 我不要
– Take your best shot. – Forget about it, I ain’t doin’ it.
我们常打架 你担心什么?
We have fights all the time… are you worried now?
打我的脸 来吧
Hit me in the face. Go ahead.
-不要 -怎么 你怕吗?
– No. – What, are you afraid?
怕什么?
Afraid of what?
快点 别像娘娘腔 打我
Come on, don’t be a little faggot, hit me.
-我不是娘娘腔 -使出最大的力气 快
– I ain’t a fag. – Take your best shot, go ahead.
别这样 你这混♥蛋♥ 竟然要我打你的脸
Come on. You gotta be a real jerk, you want me to punch you in the face.
我已经说过了 我再说一次 你非打不可
Did I not tell you just to do it? Now I’m tellin’ you, you gotta do it.
我不要打你
I ain’t hittin’ ya.
我是你哥哥 乔伊 我在跟你说话
I’m your older brother, Joey. I’m tellin’ ya somethin’.
我知道你说什么 我不要
I know what you said. I ain’t doin’ it.
我不管你会不会发火 我不要
I don’t care if you get mad, I ain’t doin’ it.
他妈的疯子
Fuckin’ nut.
我不要 我不要那么做
I’m not doin’ it, I’m not gonna do it.
我没有手套 要我拿桌子打你吗?
I don’t have any gloves. What am I gonna hit you with, the table?
-我不要 -用那个就好
– I ain’t doin’ it. – Use that over there.
-什么? -没错 用那个
– What? – That’s right, use that.
用那个把手包起来! 你要我说几次啊?
Wrap it around your hand! How many times I gotta tell you?
-不要再说了 -来吧
– Not too many more. – Go ahead.
你要我打你?
You want me to hit you?
我要你使出全力
I want you to hit me…
我要你把我打倒在地上 来吧
… with everything you got. I want you to fuckin’ lay me out, go ahead.
-你确定? -对
– You sure? – Yeah.
-来吧 -好吧
– Go ahead. – All right.
-用力点 -是吗?
– Harder. – Yeah?
你的拳真娘娘腔 拜托
You throw a punch like you take it up the ass, come on.
用力点 用力点
Harder, harder.
-用力点 -我用力了 妈的
– Harder. – That’s hard, you fuck.
-你想怎样? -脱下来
– What do you want? – Take it off.
-脱下来 -好了 可以住手了吗?
– Take it off. – Come on, you wanna stop now?
-够了吧 -脱下来
– That’s enough with that… – Take it off.
别这样
Come on.
-来啊 -不要闹
– Come on. – Don’t fuck around.
-你是女人吗? -女人是吧?
– What are you, a girl? – Oh, girl, huh?
我会再打你的 再来
I’m gonna smack you again, throw it again.
-够了 -来吧
– That’s enough. – Go ahead.
-我说够了! -用力点 用力点
– I said that’s enough! – Harder, harder.
不要 你的伤口又开了
No, your fuckin’ cuts are opening and everything.
你想证明什么? 这能证明什么?
What are you tryin’ to prove? What does it prove?
嘿 维多
Hey, Vito.
乔伊 都好吗?
Joey, what’s what?
杰克 气色不错哟
Jake, you’re lookin’ good.
你好吗?
How you doin’?
别待在这儿
Don’t stay here.
乔伊
Joey.
过来
Come here.
他生气了是吧?
Yeah, he looks mad, huh?
看来在生气
Looks mad.
昨天找他谈的 不知道
Spoke to him yesterday, I don’t know.
你找他们来这儿的吗?
You told ’em to come up here?
回答我的话
Answer me when I talk to you.
怎么了? 我不能找朋友来吗?
Yeah, why? I can’t have my friends up here?
-听说这混♥蛋♥输了比赛 -说话小心点
– I heard this fucker didn’t win the fight. – Take it easy.