– What? – Don’t make no noise.
不会的 我只是来拿这个东西
I won’t, I just gotta get this one thing.
-你在做什么? -我得筹一万块
– What are you doin’? – I gotta get $10, 000.
我的律师说 只要花个一万块贿赂一下
My lawyer says if I can spread 10, 000 around,
-就能让他们彻销告诉 -他们告不了你
– I can get the case dropped. – They don’t have a case against you.
是吗? 你开玩笑是不是?
Oh, no? You kiddin’ me, or what?
你见过十四岁的人在法庭做证吗?
You ever see a 14-year-old testify in court?
你看过报纸了 “拉莫塔因妨害风化罪保释”
You saw the papers… “La Motta Out on Vice Rap.”
-你弄腰带做什么? -有什么差别吗?
– What are you doin’ to the belt? – What difference does it make?
你不能跟朋友筹到钱吗?
Can’t you get the money from your friends?
哪来的朋友?
Yeah, what friends?
你会把我的孩子吵醒的!
You’re gonna wake my kids up!
你会吵醒孩子 住手!
You’re gonna wake the kids, stop it!
你怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you?
你盘子都不会好好放吗?
Don’t you put the dishes so they don’t fall down?
腰带呢 拉莫塔先生?
What about the belt, Mr. La Motta?
你要卖♥♥给我的不是冠军腰带吗?
Isn’t that what you wanted to sell me, the championship belt?
-这些是腰带上的珠宝 -可是腰带呢?
– These are the jewels from the belt. – But where’s the belt?
冠军腰带是很珍贵的物品
The belt of a champion is a very rare item.
真希望你先来找我谈 拉莫塔先生
I wish you’d come to me in the first place, Mr. La Motta.
腰带和珠宝就不会分家了
You’d have had the belt and the jewels together…
给我两千块
Give me 2, 000 for them.
-给我两千 -顶多一千五
– Give me 2, 000. – 1, 500 top, that’s all…
-你不能给我两千? -顶多一千五 拉莫塔先生
– You can’t give me 2, 000? – 1, 500 top, Mr. La Motta.
-抱歉 我会赔钱 -还给我
– I’m sorry. I’d lose… – Give me them.
别告诉我你没赚钱
Don’t tell me you’re not gonna make a profit.
我知道你说谎 我上街卖♥♥保证能拿两倍的价钱
I know you’re lyin’. Go around the corner, I bet you I get twice what you’re offerin’.
我筹不到一万块
I can’t raise the 10, 000.
我都试过了 我到处都试过了
I tried, I tried. I tried a lot of places.
好 那我要怎么办?
Yeah, but what am I gonna do?
如果他们要那样我也没辄吧?
If that’s what they’re gonna do, they’re gonna do it, what can I do?
去他们的 随便他们要怎样
Then fuck ’em, let ’em do what they’re gonna do.
佛罗里达 戴德郡监狱 1957年
给我进牢房♥去 快点!
Get in the goddamn cell, now, come on!
-没错 不能再伤害人了 -到了 就是这里
– That’s right, can’t hurt folks no more. – This is where it’s at right here.
是谁想逃的啊?
Who was the one goddamn tryin’ to shirk, huh?
-你乖乖在这儿吧 -没错
– You’ll pull your load here, boy. – That’s right.
-我不要了! -你给我进去!
– I don’t want no more! – Get in the goddamn box!
看我怎么驯服你 王八蛋!
I’ll break you on one of my fuckin’ farms, you son of a bitch!
-你听到没? -你去死吧
– Do you hear me? – Go fuck yourself.
先抓着他一下! -好了
– Hold onto him just a minute! – I got it.
看到没? 看到没?
See it? See it?
你看着! 习惯吧!
Look at it, son! Live in it!
去啊 习惯吧!
Go on, boy, live in it!
-你明白吗? -你妈去死!
– Do you understand that? – On your mother’s cunt, then!
他妈的 !
Your mother’s… !
-混♥蛋♥! -习惯吧!
– You cocksucker! – Live in it!
叫他坐下 去他的!
Let that son of a bitch sit, fuck him!
去你的!
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck your mother!
笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋
Dummy, dummy, dummy…
为什么? 为什么? 为什么?
Why? Why? Why?
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You motherfucker!
我的手啊!
My hands!
你为什么那么做?
Why’d you do it, why?
你好笨 你好笨
You’re so stupid, you’re so stupid,
你真是笨死了!
you’re so fuckin’ stupid!
你好笨
You’re so stupid.
他们骂我是畜牲 我不是畜牲
They called me an animal. I’m not an animal.
我不是畜牲
I’m not an animal.
他们为什么这样对我? 我没那么坏 我没那么坏
Why do they treat me like this? I’m not that bad. I’m not that bad.
我不是坏人
I’m not that guy.
他回家发现他老婆 和别的男人在床上 老婆说
Guy comes home, finds his wife in bed with another guy, the wife says,
“你看谁来了 大嘴巴 现在大家都会知道了”
“Look who’s here… big mouth. Now the whole neighborhood will know.”
纽约市 1958年
谢谢你们大笑 大家开心一下
Thanks. Thanks for laughin’. Spread it around a little bit.
在这儿的第一晚 我问这儿的老板
The first night I was here, I said to the owner of the joint,
我说”厕所在哪里? ”
I said, “Listen, where’s the toilet?”
他说”你就在里面”
He said, “You’re in it.”
走了 咱们走了
Come on, let’s go, let’s go.
你们别烦我 我只是在上班
Why don’t you leave me alone? I’m tryin’ to do my routine.
去你的
Up yours.
老兄 你会逼我复出打拳的
Pal, you’re gonna force me to make a comeback.
-好笑 -你去死
– Funny. – Fuck you…
还有你骑来的那匹马
And the horse you rode in on.
还有你身后那票骑兵队
And the whole cavalry behind ya.
真好笑
Funny man.
那是我的工作
That’s why I’m here.
再给他一杯酒
Give him another drink.
替我在里头撒尿
Piss in it for me.
我现在介绍的一位女士 做过全球巡回表演
I’m now gonna introduce a woman who’s made a worldwide tour
一个让人讨厌的大牌明星
with top billing and all that other bullshit where they all hated her.
我要你们欢迎她
And I want you all to give her a warm welcome.
我知道你们办得到
I know you’re all capable of it.
你们看来像一群毒虫
You look like a bunch of junkies.
她的名字是艾玛四十八
Her name is Emma 48’s.
好啊! 唱吧!
Oh, yeah! Go get it!
马克威饭店
计程车!
Taxi!
甜心
Honey…
听着 我要出去一下
Listen, I’m gonna take a little walk.
我有几件事要办 好吗?
I got a couple of things I gotta take care of, all right?
-待会会见到你吗? -会的 来
– Will I see you later? – Yeah, here.
-拿着 我待会回家 -谢谢
– Take that, I’ll be home later. – Thank you.
小心
Be careful.
嘿 你做什么?
Hey, what are you doin’?
乔伊
Joey.
乔伊 你为何不转身?
Come on, Joey. Why don’t you turn around?
别这样 乔伊 转过来
Come on, Joey, turn around.
嘿 乔伊 别这样啊
Hey, Joey, come on.
乔伊? 你干嘛这样?
Come on, Joey? What are you doin’?
好了 你干嘛那么生气?
Come on. What are you gettin’ so angry about?
我们和好吧
Come on, be friends.
别这样 你是我弟弟
Come on, you’re my brother.
-和好吧 -我是你弟弟?
– Be friends. – I’m your brother?
对 你这个混♥蛋♥ 给我一个机会吧
Yeah, ya fuckin’ bum. Give me a break, come on.
-亲我一下 -别这样好吗?
– Kiss me. – Come on, huh?
亲我一下嘛
Give me a kiss, come on.
等一下 我打电♥话♥叫家人来 你要不要他们看你亲我?
Wait, let me call my wife and kids. Don’t you want them to see the kiss?
你要不要原谅我? 那么久以前的事了 忘了吧
You gonna forgive and forget? It’s a long time ago, forget about it.
亲我一下就好
Just give me a kiss, come on.
好了
Come on.
你是我弟弟 好了
You’re my brother. Come on.
好了 亲我一下
Come on, give me a kiss.
-什么? -好了
– What? – Come on.
-一切都好吗? -很好
– How’s everything, all right? – Good.
-一切都好? -对
– Everything’s all right? – Yeah.
-家人呢? -很好
– Family? – All right.
好了
Come on.
不要在这里这样 好了
You don’t wanna do this here, come on.
我打电♥话♥给你 过两天我们聚一聚
Let me call you, we’ll get together in a couple days.
-你会打给我? -我会的
– You’ll call me? – I will.
不要忘了
Don’t forget.
-我会打给你 -好
– I’ll call you. – All right.
巴比松广场
杰克·拉莫塔之夜
戏码有派迪·查福斯 基罗·德赛林
光明正大地赢
…won it legitimately…
莎士比亚 巴德舒伯 田纳西威廉
没有人能剥夺 没有人
…and nobody could take that away from me, nobody.
有些人没那么幸运
Some people aren’t that lucky.
像马龙白兰度 在”岸上风云”里演的角色
Like the one that Marlon Brando played in On the Waterfront.
一匹黑♥马♥现在走上穷途末路
an up-and-comer who’s now a down-and-outer.
你记得他和他兄弟查理那个小贼
You remember that scene in the back of the car