What am I talkin’ about? I’m out of it.
她在吗? 她不在
Is she here? She’s not here.
维琪? 不 她不在这儿
Vickie? Nah, she’s not here.
对了 我和我老婆维琪要庆祝
By the way, me and my wife Vickie’s gonna celebrate…
刚才说错 我们结婚十一年
it’s a little different… our 11th wedding anniversary.
谢谢
Thank you.
那让我想起我的两个朋友
That reminds me about two friends of mine.
一个已婚 一个单身
One was married, one was single.
已婚的那个跟单身的说
The married guy tells the single guy,
“你怎么回事? ”
“What’s the matter with you?
“你怎么回事? 看看我再看看你”
“What’s the matter with you? Look at me, and look at you.
“看看我再看看你”
And look at me, and look at you.”
让我继续说下去
Let me get on with it.
“我晚上回家就看到我老婆”
“When I come home at night, my wife’s at the door
“手里拿着酒等我”
“with a tall drink in her hand.
“然后她让我洗个热水澡”
“Then she gives me a nice hot bath,
“然后她替我按♥摩♥”
“then she gives me a nice rubdown,
“然后她激♥情♥地和我做♥爱♥”
“then she makes passionate love to me,
“然后她做晚餐给我吃”
“and then she makes me a nice dinner.
“真是夫复何求? 你该试试”
What more could you ask for? You oughta try that.”
另一个朋友说”嘿 听来很棒”
The other friend says, “Hey, that sounds great.”
“你老婆几点回家? ”
What time does your wife get home?”
我知道我不是奥利维 但如果他和舒格·雷对打的话
I know I’m no Olivier, but if he fought Sugar Ray,
他会说
he would say
重点不在于比赛
that the thing ain’t the ring,
而在于娱乐
it’s the play.
给我一个舞台
So give me a stage
让我这只公牛发威吧
where this bull here can rage,
虽然我可以打斗
and though I can fight,
我宁愿吟诵
I’d much rather hear myself recite.
那才是娱乐!
That’s entertainment!
杰克 你好吗?
Jake, how have you been?
嘿! 太精彩了
Hey! You were just great.
好在舒格·雷今晚没来 对吧?
It’s a good thing Sugar Ray wasn’t here tonight, huh?
-他上星期讲过这个笑话 -少来!
– He told that joke last week. – Come on!
他老了 不断说一样的话
He repeats himself, gettin’ a little senile.
这位是州检察官布朗森
I’d like you to meet State’s Attorney Bronson.
-你好吗? 很高兴认识你 -他的夫人
– How are ya? Nice to meet you. – And his wife.
-很高兴认识你 -你不该是这星期来吧
– Nice to meet you. – You shouldn’t be here this week.
我们是下星期才交保护费 对吧?
It’s next week we got the shakedown payments, right?
很高兴见到你
It’s good seein’ you.
那是开玩笑对不对?
That is a joke, right?
开玩笑的 只有你才知道是不是玩笑
It’s a joke… only you know if it’s a joke.
他只是开玩笑吧?
He’s just kidding, right?
好 我们待会再讨论
All right, we’ll talk about it later.
-这位是尊夫人? -对 布朗森太太
– This is your wife? – Yes, Mrs. Bronson.
很漂亮 真是幸会
Very pretty lady. Charmed to meet you.
-谢谢 -他是个好人
– Thank you. – He’s really a nice guy.
你开得起玩笑吧 美女?
You can take a joke, can’t you, doll?
-对不起 -没关系
– I’m sorry. – It’s all right.
嘿 卡罗? 卡罗!
Hey, Carlo? Carlo!
再给他们拿酒来 这里出状况了
Give ’em another drink. Somethin’ happened over here.
-亲爱的琳达 过来 -尊夫人呢?
– Darling, Linda, come here. – Where’s your wife?
-我老婆? -对 为什么她没来?
– My wife? – Yeah, why isn’t she here?
关你什么事? 你想我会把她带来
What’s it to you? You think I’m gonna bring her around here,
-让你们这些无赖追她吗? -别这样!
– let you bums get involved with her? – Come on!
尤其是州检察官在这儿?
Especially the State’s Attorney over here?
他很常来 亲爱的 盯紧他
He comes here a lot, darling, watch him.
他知道我只是开玩笑
He knows I’m only kiddin’.
-谢谢 -盯着他
– Thank you. – Keep an eye on him.
有什么问题?
What’s the problem?
没什么大问题
There’s really not a problem.
她看来不像二十一岁 所以我请她出示身份证
She doesn’t look 21, so I just had to ask for some I.D.
-你几岁 甜心? -二十一岁
– How old are you, honey? – Twenty-one.
-二十一? -嗯
– Twenty-one? – Mm-hmm.
你能证明你二十一岁吗?
Can you prove that you’re 21?
-嗯 -证明给我看
– Mm-hmm. – Prove it to me.
这么会接吻的女孩 可以随时来我的店里喝酒
Any girl that can kiss like that can drink at my joint anytime.
你呢? 你几岁?
What about you? How old are you?
-二十一岁 -你能证明你二十一岁吗?
– Twenty-one. – Can you prove that you’re 21?
-可以 -你可以证明给我看吗?
– Yes. – Would you prove it to me?
过来
Come here.
她也二十一岁吗?
She’s 21, too?
我相信她也是二十一岁
She has convinced me that she’s 21, too.
-小心 我在倒酒 -你的夫人在外面
– Watch it while I’m pouring. – Your wife’s outside.
-她在等你 -怎么不大声一点?
– She’s waitin’ for you. – Why don’t ya tell me a little louder?
好了
There.
拜托 杰克
Come on, Jake.
寂寞的夜
Lonely nights
我好寂寞
I’m so lonely
求你回家
Please come home
你这个亲爱的宝贝
You great big lump of sugar
我好想你
I miss you so much
求你回家
Please come home
寂寞的夜
Lonely nights
昨天晚上很忙
It was a busy night last night.
-一切都好吗? -我要离开你 杰克
– Everything all right? – I’m leaving you, Jake.
-讲点新鲜的 -不 我这次是说真的
– What else is new? – No. I mean it this time.
我不想在把事情办好之前告诉你
I didn’t wanna tell you till I had everything worked out.
-过去 -干嘛?
– Move over. – Why?
-好让你来打我吗? -开门
– So you can put your hands on me? – Open the door.
甜心 开门嘛
Come on, honey, open the door.
我找了律师 我要离婚
I got a lawyer, we’re gettin’ a divorce
我还要孩子的监护权
and I’m gettin’ custody of the kids.
-让我进来一下 -不要 我已经决定了
– Let me in for a minute. – No, I already made up my mind.
我要离开 就是这样
I’m leavin’. That’s it.
孩子会跟我 如果你敢出现
Kids are gonna be with me, and if you show your face around,
我就报♥警♥
I’m gonna call the cops on you.
-好吗? 说完了 -不要那样嘛 甜心
– All right? That’s it. – Don’t act that way, honey.
快点 杰克 醒一醒
Come on, champ. Come on, wake up.
醒一醒 杰克
Wake up, champ.
什么事?
What’s up?
-检察官派我们来 -我知道你们是谁
– We’re from the D.A. – Yeah, I know where you’re from.
-他们想和你谈谈 -你们看来都一个样子
– They wanna talk with you. – Youse all look the same to me.
-有什么差别? -他们想和你谈谈
– What’s the difference? – They wanna talk with you.
-谈什么? -我不知道 我不是上级
– About what? – I don’t know, I don’t run the joint.
-他们只叫我来带你回去 -可是你们想干嘛?
– They just told me to bring you in. – But what do youse want?
为了什么?
For what?
你认得这个女孩吗?
Do you recognize this girl?
她去过俱乐部吗?
She been in the club?
-这是同一个女孩子? -对
– This is the same girl? – Yeah.
不 我不认识她
Nah, I don’t know her.
她说你介绍她认识一些男人
She says you introduced her to some men.
我介绍她认识男人 我介绍很多人认识
I introduced her to men. I introduce a lot of people to a lot of people.
你说我介绍她认识男人 我也介绍他认识男人啊
You tell me I introduced her to men. I introduced him to men.
可是我没什么好说的
But I don’t say nothin’.
她才十四岁 穿上鞋子吧 杰克
She’s 14. Come on, put on your shoes, Jake.
-她几岁? -十四岁
– She’s how old? – Fourteen.
她十四岁? 让我看一下
She’s 14? Let me see that.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you somethin’.
你认为这个女孩看来像十四岁吗?
You gonna tell me that that girl looks 14?
-她是十四岁 -我用男人的角度问你
– She’s 14. – I’m gonna ask you man to man.
我能说什么? 我们走吧
What am I gonna say? Come on, we gotta go.
-我们得去市中心? -没错
– We gotta go downtown? – That’s right.
为什么 因为这个女孩子?
For what, because of this girl?
-你喝醉了吗? -开门 我在保释中
– You drunk? – Open the door, I’m out on bail.
我只是拿个东西就走 我保证
I just gotta pick up one thing and I’ll leave, I promise.
-孩子们在睡觉 -我不会吵到他们
– Kids are sleepin’. – I won’t bother them.
让我拿个东西就好
Let me just get somethin’.
好 不要出声
All right, don’t make no noise.
-什么? -不要出声

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!