合理做法是待在里面,所以我待着
The logical thing was to stay inside, so I stayed inside.
抱歉她说了难听话
I’m sorry she said those things.
不必
Don’t be.
玛丽?
Marie?
什么?
What?
我们该怎么办?
What do we do now?
报纸写了4页的垃圾
Four pages in this piece of nationalist rubbish.
他妻子雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
His wife hired a private detective.
他们偷了我们的信
They stole our letters.
她交给报社,怂恿他们印出来
She gave them to the papers and encouraged them to print them.
我只是给他一点忠告
It was little bits of advice I gave him,
主要是建议他拒绝她求欢
mainly on denying her pleasure.
报纸似乎反对女性享受欢愉
The papers seem outraged by the idea that women might have pleasure in their lives.
但你说的私密欢愉…
But these intimate pleasures…
就是性♥爱♥,没错
You’re talking here of… – Of sex, yes.
她真的说出口了?
Did she really just say that?
我吓到你了 ﹣玛丽亚
I’ve shocked you.
还有其他人
Marie… – And everyone else.
你没吓到我
You haven’t shocked me.
你只是不该写这些事
You just shouldn’t be writing about these things.
太私密了
They’re… intimate.
写出来不恰当
They’re not to be written of.
大家都在看
People are looking.
他们老爱看热闹
They’ve always looked.
这次不同,现在是带着厌恶
Not like this. Not with hate.
她以为自己是谁?
She shows no remorse.
典型的波兰人
Typical Pole.
滚出法国,肮脏的移♥民♥
Get out of France, you filthy immigrant!
波兰人♥渣♥
Polish scum!
滚回你的母国
Go back to your own country!
肮脏的波兰人
Dirty Pole!
犹太人都是烂货
Jews are all the same!
玛丽,私下谈一下好吗?
Marie, may I have a word?
不能等等吗?
Can’t it wait?
不能
No.
她说我回家,事情就一笔勾销
She’s told me if I go home this can all be over.
这事永远不会结束
I’m thoroughly convinced this will never be over.
我不想要她再伤害你了
I don’t want her to hurt you anymore.
对我的伤害早就无法抹灭
I think the damage to me is probably permanent
不管你说服她怎么做
whatever you persuade her to do.
玛丽,你说你永远不会爱我
Marie, you said you would never love me.
皮耶会…
Pierre wouldn’t want me… – I would say it’s a mistake
我们的对话不该扯到他的名字
to cite his name in this conversation, wouldn’t you?
你没遗弃我,我也不是迷路的狗
You’re not abandoning me. I’m not a lost dog.
你只是让我找回自己的路
You’re just leaving me to find my own way.
你走吧,有种一点 ﹣玛丽
Now go, be valiant. – Marie…
也别指望我会同情你
Just don’t ask me to pity you as you do so.
这里关了
They’ve closed it.
她死了
She died…
这里就关闭了
…so they closed it.
我从没想过这里…从没想过…
I never thought this place, I never thought…
她的做法有何意义
…what she did had any merit.
你是科学家
You’re a scientist.
她是艺术家之类的
She was an artist or… a something.
我也不知道怎么称呼她
I don’t know quite what she was.
她死了?
She died?
洛伊,你可以帮我吗?
Loie, will you help me?
我不了解这种地方,但你了解
I didn’t understand this place and you did, and I…
你能跟她一样通灵吗?
Can you do what she did?
我想让我丈夫出现
I’d like you to make my husband appear.
我想连她都无法保证
I don’t think even she promised that.
求求你,让我丈夫出现
Please will you make my husband appear?
求求你,让我丈夫出现
Please will you make my husband appear?
求求你,让我丈夫出现…
Please will you make my husband appear?
求求你,让我丈夫出现…
Please will you make my husband appear?
求求你,让我丈夫出现…
Please will you make my husband appear?
求求你,让我丈夫出现…
Please will you make my husband appear?
求求你…让我丈夫出现…
Please can you… make… my… husband appear?
(车诺比,1986年)
救他出去,快走
Come on! – Come on, come on.
他离开你了?
So, he’s leaving you?
他…不够坚强
He was… not strong enough.
他再坚强也敌不过媒体
He’s certainly not strong enough for the press.
那些所谓的国族主义者叫你…
These so-called nationalists
肮脏的波兰人,肮脏的犹太人
calling you a dirty Pole, dirty Jew.
我也想说我是肮脏背教的天主教♥徒♥
I’ve tried to tell them I’m a dirty Catholic, and a dirty lapsed Catholic at that, but…
他们不会听的
…they won’t listen.
玛丽亚
Marya…
我要回家了
…I’m going home.
回波兰
To Poland.
你要跟我回去吗? ﹣我属于这里
Will you come with me? – I belong here.
他们可不认为
Well, they don’t think so.
法国是伊莲娜和伊芙的家
France is Irène and Eve’s home.
伊莲娜和伊芙会喜欢波兰的
Irène and Eve would love Poland.
我的研究在这里
My work is here.
波兰改变了,你会受到尊重和赞扬
Poland has changed. You would be venerated, celebrated.
皮耶葬在这里
Pierre is buried here.
他们站在你家门口嘶喊着叫你离开
They stand outside your house screaming for you to leave.
我哪时在意过别人的意见?
When have other people’s opinions ever affected anything I’ve done?
滚回家
Go home!
波兰人♥渣♥
France for the French!
烂波兰人
Polish scum!
肮脏的犹太人
Dirty Jew!
你长得比较慢了,伊芙
Your growth is slowing, Eve.
是吗?
Is it?
伊莲娜则长得比以前快
And Irène is growing faster than ever.
我有大颗牙齿了
Well, I’ve big teeth.
没错
So you do.
电报,夫人 ﹣谢谢
Telegram, madame. – Thank you.
有趣吗?
Interesting?
瑞典皇家科学院认为我够格…
The Royal Swedish Academy of Science has seen fit to…
再次获得诺贝尔奖
I have been awarded the Nobel Prize again.
这次是化学奖的提名
This time for chemistry.
为什么?
For what? – For my extraction
因为我提炼出镭和钋
of the elements of radium and polonium.
恭喜,妈 ﹣恭喜,妈
Congratulations, Mother. – Congratulations, Mother.
他们建议我不出席以避免事端
And they have suggested that I do not come to avoid unnecessary controversy.
那好…
Well…
我来量你的头围,伊芙
Here, let me measure your head, Eve.
过来,女儿
Come here, sweetie.
很高兴您能来瑞典,居礼夫人
We were so pleased you were able to make it to Sweden, Mrs Curie.
是吗?
Were you?
是的
Oh, yes.
斯德哥尔摩的女性运动
The Women’s Movement in Stockholm
全心全意支持您
supported you with great strength and conviction.
您不缺什么吧?
Have you all that you need?
对,我什么都不缺
Yes, I have… everything I need.
他们不喜欢你
They don’t like you here.
没这回事
Nonsense.
他们只是分不开我的科学生活
They’re merely having a hard time separating my scientific life
和我的私生活
from my personal life.
为什么他们不喜欢你的私生活?
Why don’t they like your personal life?
你致辞时会说什么?私生活?
What will you talk of, in your speech? Personal things?
不是
No.
是不可估量的化学
The chemistry of the imponderable.
太棒了
Bravo! – Bravo.
太棒了,居礼夫人
Bravo, Madame Curie.
太棒了
Bravo.
太棒了
Bravo.
太棒了
Bravo!
大约15年前

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!