why something so important had been taken from me.
我这辈子都很自私
I have been selfish my entire life, Pierre,
你想改变我是徒劳…
and if you hope to change that…
你不自私,你只是…
You’re not selfish, you’re just…
太专注
self-absorbed,
不喜欢别人夺走你的东西
and you don’t like anyone to take what’s yours.
我永远不会是你梦想的女人或妻子
I will never be the woman or the wife you want me to be.
你在笑我?
You laugh at me?
我一向很霸道,况且我们不熟
I have been presumptuous. I know, we hardly know each other.
我在笑是因为…
I’m laughing because
你连求婚机会都不给我
you’ve denied me the chance to propose to you.
这倒是,不是吗?
Oh yes, I have, haven’t I?
出于科学求证,你真的有意求婚?
Well, as a matter of scientific interest, was proposing even your intention?
回复科学求证,我还没想清楚
Well, as a matter of scientific interest, the thought wasn’t fully formed in my head yet.
你自己也说我们不熟
As you say, we hardly know each other.
不过没错,我有意求婚
But yes, I suspect it was.
玛丽斯克沃多夫斯卡
Marie Sklodowska…
你是我梦寐以求的女人
…you are better than any woman I could have hoped for…
我永远不会把你当成我的附属品
…and I’ll never consider you my woman.
我想与你共度馀生
And I would like to share my life with you.
感谢
Thank you very much.
请看这边
This way, please.
保持不动
Don’t move.
提醒我要多带你去巴黎以外走走
Remind me whenever I forget that we should leave Paris
尽量把握机会
as often as humanly possible.
我们应该充分体验这个世界
We should experience all the world has to offer.
也要提醒我
Remind me to retrain you
让你改掉过度乐观的习惯
out of that glorious need to overstate everything.
我以为我受够女人了
I thought I was finished with women.
怎样?
What?
你明明说你没有女人缘
From what you’ve told me, you barely started with women.
我以为自己只想专注在科学
I mean, I thought I just wanted to concentrate on science.
你很自命不凡,对吧?
You do love these portentous phrases, don’t you?
但你改变了我
But you turned me round.
我才觉得你对我下蛊了
I think you drugged me into compliance.
我可没干这种事
I did no such thing.
你真的无与伦比
You’re just extraordinary.
太荒唐了
This is entirely ridiculous.
我牵着你过门槛
I’m carrying you over the threshold.
我被蒙眼,你走路比我轻松多了
You’re blindfolding me over the threshold which requires far less effort on your part than mine.
学院想要祝贺我们结婚
The Académie has, in honour of our wedding…
因为他们很期待我们的研究?
And because they’re excited by our work.
他们决定提供我们新的住所
…decided to furnish us with new lodgings in which to deal with – big step –
方便我们处理沥青铀矿
the pitchblende at our disposal.
那为什么我要蒙眼?
Then why do I need to be blindfolded?
比较刺♥激♥
More exciting.
准备好了?
Ready?
你好,保罗
Hello, Paul.
欢迎来到山寨凡尔赛宫
Welcome to Versailles. – This is…
这… ﹣不是那么美仑美奂
It’s not quite what we wished for, but…
好像违建
It’s a lean-to.
好戏还在后头
Wait till you see inside.
这真是…
This is…
就说吧
Isn’t it?
进来
Come in.
他们进步了呢 ﹣对吧
They’ve outdone themselves. – They have, haven’t they?
什么事?
Hello?
玛丽斯克沃多夫斯卡订的货到了
I have an order for Marie Sklodowska?
她现在是玛丽居礼,但地方没错
It’s Marie Curie now, but this is the right place.
放在中庭吗? ﹣麻烦了
I’ll put it in the yard, shall I? Thanks.
是沥青铀矿吗?
Is it the pitchblende?
小心 ﹣我很小心
Careful. – I am careful.
再一次
Again.
伊莲娜?
Irène?
伊莲娜
Irène.

Yes.
这里
Here.
小声点,保罗
Shh, Paul.
那是镭
That’s radium.
镭?
Radium?
微量的镭
A pinprick of radium.
从4吨♥沥青铀矿提炼而出
Gathered from four tonnes of pitchblende.
我们要找到更多
There’s more to find, but…
这是你看过最美的东西吧?
Isn’t it the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
你很确定找到了?
And you’re sure? You’re sure of it?
完全确定
I’m certain.
没错
Yes.
这是我看过最美的东西
It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
一切要变得不同了,是吧?
Well, I guess everything changes now, doesn’t it?
没错
Yes.
我们以为会找到一种新元素
We thought we would find a new element.
我们错了
We were wrong.
我们花了4年
It’s taken four years,
4吨♥的沥青铀矿
four tonnes of pitchblende,
40吨♥的腐蚀性化学剂
40 tonnes of corrosive chemicals
400吨♥的水
and 400 tonnes of water.
我们想向各位介绍两种新元素
We are here to present to you two new elements:
“钋”和“镭”
polonium and radium.
大家都以为原子是有限和稳定的
We all thought that atoms were finite and stable.
结果有些原子不是
Well, it turns out some of them are not,
在它们的不稳定性中会放出射线
and in their instability… they emit rays.
我将它称作“放射性”
I have called this… “radioactivity”.
我们要告诉各位
We are here to tell you
你们根本误解原子了
that you have fundamentally misunderstood the atom.
了不起
Extraordinary.
保持不动
Keep still.
(居礼夫妇发现放射性)
(居礼夫人备受赞扬)
(居礼发现镭和钋)
(科学家误解原子)
(推♥翻♥基本定律)
(不稳定的原子)
(放射性,生命,死亡)
女生或男生?
Lady or a man?
女生
A lady, obviously.
我来了 ﹣你来了
Hello. – Hello.
点了吗? ﹣还没
Have you ordered? – No.
香槟 ﹣香槟?
Champagne. – Champagne?
怎么了? ﹣我中选了
What? – I’ve got it.
你中选了?什么?
You’ve got it? What?
我是教授了
I’m a Professor.
﹣真的? ﹣真的
You are? I am.
喔,皮耶
Oh, Pierre!
他们总算发觉我有点本事
Finally they realise I have something to offer.
小心点
Be careful. – Oh!
为什么?
Why?
不会吧? ﹣没错
No? – Yes.
我是居礼教授,我又要当爸了
I’m Professor Curie and I’m going to have two children.
恭喜,居礼教授
Congratulations, Professor Curie.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
你应该会喜欢的地方
I’m taking you somewhere I think you’re going to like.
但我很累,还怀孕,外面又很冷
But I’m tired, I’m pregnant and it’s freezing.
洛伊富勒邀我们去降神会
Loie Fuller has invited us to a seance.
洛伊富勒?通灵?别闹了
Loie Fuller? Spiritualism? Oh, you cannot be serious.
那同样是科学
It’s a science like any other.
别瞎说,根本看不到也无法分♥析♥
Don’t talk such rot. There’s nothing to see or analyse.
放射性也看不到啊
You can’t see radioactivity.
那是两码事
Yeah, but that’s completely different.
晚安,洛伊
Good evening, Loie.
我们生活的世界
We live in a world…
看不见的光线…
…where invisible light
能穿透肉体
can pass through flesh…
曝露体内的骨干
…and expose the bones beneath it.
我会使用X灵视
Using X-gazes…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!