And one morning, I was riding through there…
听到一个声音
and I heard this noise.
像是野兔或是什麽中了捕猎机关的声音
Sounded like a rabbit or something, you know, caught in a trap.
接著我意识到声音是来自后面的某间房♥间
And then I realized it was coming from one of the houses set back in there.
我又靠近了一点…
I kind of walked over there…
好像屋里没有人 我又走近一步
and didn’t seem like anybody was home, so I walked on up.
屋子地下有一些带倒钩的铁丝
It had, you know, chicken wire and barbed wire around the bottom of it.
我想是防止家畜逃跑的吧
I figure to keep the critters out, you know?
突然 我看见从铁丝里伸出几隻手指
And then all of the sudden, I saw these fingers coming through the wire.
我放下单车…
And I put my bike down…
趴到了地上…
and got down on my hands and knees…
向下看 发现是一个和我差不多大的孩子
and I looked under there, and there was this boy about my age.
我不知道那里出了错 但肯定是有什麽不对
I don’t know what was wrong with him. Something was.
他们把他关在下面
They used to keep him under there.
我看著他
And I looked right at him.
他看著我
He looked back at me.
我们坐在那里互相注视了一会儿
We just sat there staring at each other for a while.
那条路线我走了两年 玛丽.海伦.
I ran that route for two years, Mary Helen.
我却什麽都没有做
And I never did a thing.
我只想你知道
I just wanted you to know that.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
– 他什麽时候回来 – 我希望是明天
– How long before he comes back? – I’m hoping tomorrow.
他兄弟沃特已经搬进来和他一起住了
His brother Walter’s moved in with him.
海尼克说他把那房♥子弄得一塌糊涂
Honeycutt says he let loose on that house pretty good.
同时说还有其他人知道
Says he’s not the only one that knows about it either.
他刚失去母亲 路
The man had just lost his mother, Lou.
我不是问你他为什麽那麽做 我问你是否知道
I didn’t ask why he took a swing at his wall. I asked you if you knew about it.
为什麽这麽问
Why are you asking me that?
我们校董会的朋友又来了 他想见你
Our friend from the board is back.He wants to see you.
他妈妈死了 一切都变了样
With his mama gone, it’s all different. Every bit of it.
好运
Good luck.
上个月 肯尼迪单独待了多长时间
In the last month, how much time has Mr. Kennedy spent alone?
起码白天
During the day at least.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones.
过去几个月 每个人都盯著他
Past few weeks? Everybody’s been keeping a pretty steady eye on him.
我们说的是一天一个小时 还是两个
So we talking an hour a day? Or two?
也许一个小时 也可能是半个小时
An hour, maybe. Well, it could be a half-hour.
也许你已经猜到了…
Well, as you may have guessed…
董事会已经受到关于肯尼迪先生行为反常的报告
the board has received reports of Mr. Kennedy’s inconsistent behavior.
什麽样的报告 谁写的
What kind of reports? From who?
拒捕…
Reports of resisting arrest…
破坏家里的财产 闯入女更衣室
tearing up his home, barging into the girls’ locker room.
哦 闯入
Oh, barging?
– 谁告诉你的 – 我不是来和你争辩的
– Who’s been feeding you this crap? – I’m not here to argue with you.
我也不是争辩 问题很简单 谁告诉你的
I’m not arguing. It’s a simple question. Who’s been feeding you this crap?
我这麽问是因为这些都是说明他没有得到监督的例子
I ask because those were all instances in which he wasn’t being supervised.
谁说的
Says who?
谁说的
Says who?
关键是肯尼迪夫人死了 詹姆士将面临很多困难
Bottom line, with Ms. Kennedy gone, James faces some rough times ahead.
– 如果要继续留他在学校 – 我跟你说
– To keep him in a school setting – Let me tell you something.
都是因为这学校 他才会做得现在这麽好
This school is the reason he’s doing as well as he is.
但继续留他在学校…
But to keep him in a school setting…
如果你赶他出去 就是要了他的命
You take him out of this school, you may as well take his life.
– 我收集了一张护理机构的名单 – 哦 我知道你会的
– I’ve compiled a list of care agencies. – Oh, I’ll bet you have.
是的 夫人 我会亲自处理
Yes, ma’am, I will take care of it personally.
是的 我会的
Yes, I will.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
是 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
是真的吗
Is that a fact?
这可不是笔小数目
That’s some serious money.
好的 我会的
Well, all right. Yes, I will.
好的 你也是
All right, now, you too.
– 哈罗德 – 你好 弗兰克
– Harold. – Hello, Frank.
– 你来这里已经很久了 – 是的 没错
– It’s been ages since you were here. – Yeah, it sure has been.
那麽…
So…
– 我能做什麽 – 你想做什麽
– what can I do for you? – What are you trying to do?
恐怕我不明白
I’m afraid I don’t understand.
你当然明白 给校董会打电♥话♥ 投诉 Radio
Yeah, you do. Calling the school board, making complaints about Radio.
你这是报复我对你儿子不客气
This is you getting back at me for cracking down on your boy.
我们不要把私人恩怨掺和进来
Now, let’s not go off making this all personal.
– 是和私人恩怨有关 – 不 而且如果是这样…
– lt is personal. – It’s not. Besides which, if it was…
大多数人也不会与我有同样的感受
most of the guys at Del and Don’s wouldn’t feel the way I do.
什麽样的感受
Yeah, what way is that?
你是这种小地方最好的教练
You’re one of the finest coaches in the upstate.
有了强尼和那帮孩子 我们明年就会有回报…
And with Johnny and the boys we got coming back next year…
我们最好还是不要做什麽改变
it’s just better if we do things the way we used to.
你想把 Radio赶出汉娜高中
You just want to be the one runs Radio out of Hanna.
起码我知道你的立场了
At least I know where you stand.
Radio 那是字母「O」
Radio. That’s the O.
一个大大的圆圈 你试试看
Big, round circle. Yeah, you try it now.
来吧 没问题的
Come on, it’s all right. It’s okay.
给 拿好铅笔
There you go, take the pencil.
你能做到的 我知道
You can do it, I know you can.
对了
That’s it.
那儿
There.
看啊 你成功了
Look at that. You did it.
祝贺你 干得好
Congratulations. Good job.
这是 Radio 是 Radio
Radio right there. Radio right there.
– 嘿 看谁回来了 – 还好吗 吉米
– Hey, look who’s back. – What’s up, Jimmy?
强尼 欢迎
Johnny, welcome back, man.
这是什麽
What’s this?
他刚带来的
He brought that in a little while ago.
抱歉 琼斯教练生你的气了
Sorry Coach Jones got mad at you.
他真的很生气
He got real mad.
是的 确实是
Yeah, he did.
很生气
Yeah. Real mad.
夹克队防守很严 球被沃克断掉了
Jackets playing tough D. And there’s a steal by Walker!
海尼克在夹克队攻向前场的时候佈置战术
Honeycutt calling the play as the Jackets walk it up the floor.
Two!
杰克逊在地线角落拿球 传给了克雷 克雷带球攻向罚球线
Finds Clay, who drives foul line! Jackson has it in the corner.
把球漂亮得从下面传给了卡林曼后者轻鬆获得2分
Great pass to Cunningham. Underneath for an easy 2.
好的
All right!
强尼.克雷 整晚都发挥出色
Johnny Clay, doing it all tonight.
进攻 得分 再来一个
Down the floor, up the score! We want 2!
克雷远投
Now Clay from deep.
好啊
Good!
强尼.克雷得了17分
Johnny Clay has 17 points.
上半场结束 比分是 汉娜高中 39 伊斯利 34
And that’s the end of the first half with the score: Hanna, 39, Easley, 34.
上半场打得不错 上半场打得不错
That’s a good first half, boys. That’s a good first half.
你不会走开吧 帮我留住座位
You gonna stick around? Save my seat.
– 好吧 帮我带杯喝的来 – 好
– All right, bring me a drink, will you? – Yep.
我和塔克先生 以及他的同事谈过了…
I talked to Mr. Tucker and his colleagues…
我们都认为我们该坐下来谈谈
and we all agreed that we should get together and have a meeting.
我可不想谈他
Well, I don’t want to talk about him.
哈罗德
Harold.
我知道你怎麽想
I know what you’re thinking.
– 我认为我们意见相同 – 我必须找到最好的解决方法
– I thought we were together on this. – I must find the best possible solution.
– 不是关于… – 那是什麽
– It’s not about who… – What is it about?
你曾经问过我事情会发展成什麽样
You remember asking me where all this was going?
是吗
Do you?
我还是不知道
I still don’t know.
可以肯定的是 我不会就这样坐在这里让弗兰克.克雷自作主张
But I do know this. I won’t sit back and let Frank Clay make the rules on this.
克雷被换下休息
Clay saves it off the tip.
下传给亨利
Underneath to Henry.
配合默契 夹克队领先7分
Great teamwork! And the Jackets go up by 7.
克雷躲过防守 跳投 好
Clay off the screen. Jumper! Good!
强尼.克雷又到了篮下
Johnny Clay in the zone now.
伊斯利球传地线 克雷抢断
Easley working the ball upcourt. And Clay with the steal.
克雷妙传给格雷 轻鬆得两分
Great pass by Clay to Greer for the easy 2.
夹克队大♥比♥分领先对手
And the Jackets are running away with this one.
感觉很好 真的很好
Feels good , don’t it? Feels real good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!