This is a young man who’s been spending his entire lifetime…
都在大街上游逛
wandering around all by himself out on the streets.
这点和公立学校不大一样 是吧
Which is quite different than being inside a public school. Right?
对 那是问题的关键 是吧
Yeah, well, that’s the point, isn’t it?
塔克先生…
Mr. Tucker…
我很清楚我们大家所承担的风险
I am well aware of the liability risk we are running here.
哈罗德会第一个告诉你 我的保留名单比起其他的都要长
Harold will be first to tell you, my list of reservations is longer than most.
这我很清楚
I’m sure that’s the case.
可能关键是 我们谁都没有这样的经验…
But the fact of the matter is, none of us has any experience…
让一个智障人和我们的学生混在一起
with having a severely retarded man wandering the halls with our students.
风险太大了
The risk is enormous.
– 别忘了 – 好的
– Please keep that in mind. – I will.
丹尼丝小姐
Ms. Daniels.
– 琼斯先生 – 谢谢你 塔克先生.
– Mr. Jones. – Thank you, Mr. Tucker
你真是让我左右为难
Well, this is a hell of a position you’ve put me in.
Radio什麽事都不会做
Yeah, I suppose it is, Lou. But Radio’s not gonna do anything.
哈罗德.
Harold.
你为什麽这麽做
Why on earth are you doing this?
和你一样
Same reason you are.
– 防守 – 防守 来
– Defense. – Defense. Come on.
– 你还好吗 – 我很好 我很好
– How you doing? – I’m good. I’m good.
– 对 就是这样 – 看上去 Radio干得不错
– That’s in. That’s all right. – Looks like Radio’s doing okay.
只要还有球在
Long as there’s a ball.
你好吗
How you doing?
糟透了 海尼克
Hell, Honeycutt, you know me.
快到圣诞节了 我开始在计算离下个赛季还有几天
Get near Christmas, I start counting the days till next season.
干得好 看
Here you go. Watch this.
你看他 海尼克
Look at him, Honeycutt.
不久前他还像个哑巴
Wasn’t long ago you couldn’t get a word out of him.
是啊 我有时挺怀念过去
Yeah, I miss those days sometimes.
我要投篮了 我会投中的
I’m going to shoot that one. I’m going to get that one.
我得到了 我们开始吧
Yeah, I got that one. I like that one. Okay, here we go.
好的 带它进来
All right, bring it in.
都过来
I’ll get it.
– 喂 – 你好 琼斯夫人
– Hello – Hey, Mrs. Jones?
– 我是 Radio – 你好 Radio
– It’s Radio. – Hi, Radio.
琼斯教练在吗
Is Coach Jones there?
等一下 Radio 我去叫他
Just a minute, Radio, I’ll get him. Harold!
妈 你看到我的红色髮夹了吗
Mom? Have you seen my red clip?
– 我的红色髮夹 – 对 在洗衣机上
– My red hair clip. – Yes, on the washer.
哈罗德
Harold!
Radio 我能帮你什麽忙吗
Radio, can I help you with something?
我要穿什麽裤子
What pants I put on?
你妈妈没为你准备好吗
Didn’t your mama lay out clothes for you?
没有 她不在家
No, she not here.
她今天晚上要加班
She working tonight.
你随便拿一件穿上 我觉得都挺好看
Just pick something out and put it on. I’m sure it’ll look fine.
– 今晚很重要 – 我们正在装饰圣诞树
– It’s a big night. – We’re doing the Christmas tree up.
– 是吗 – 是的
– That right? – That’s right.
你快随便拿一件穿上
So just grab something and put it on.
哈罗德
Harold?
是 Radio吗
Is that Radio?
这条怎麽样
How about this one?
什麽
What?
这条怎麽样
How about this one?
– 告诉他很好看 – 很好看
– Tell him those look fine. – Those look fine.
好的 Radio 要穿上它们了
Okay. Radio gonna put them on.
放在那儿 那儿
Put it right there. There.
伟大的 Radio来了 琼斯夫人
Big Radio in there, Mrs. Jones.
那是伟大的 Radio
That’s a big Radio.
– 我去拿点饼乾 – 别吃太多了
– Don’t eat too many, now. – I’m gonna get a cookie.
好的
All right.
– 给 Radio的小礼物 – 太好了 谢谢
– Little something for Radio. – Great, thanks a lot.
– 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐
– Have a great one. Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas.
– 我把礼物拿到 Radio的房♥间 – 当然了
– I’m taking these presents to Radio’s. – Of course you are.
– 我和卡罗琳一起去 – 好的 谢谢
– I’ll go with Carolyn. – All right. Thanks.
– 这个圣诞他肯定赚了一大笔 – 哦 是的
– He sure cleaned up this Christmas. – Oh, yeah.
谢谢你 圣诞快乐
Thank you. Merry Christmas to you.
– 圣诞快乐 教练 – 圣诞快乐
– Merry Christmas, coach. – Have a good one.
– 圣诞快乐 谢谢你 – 圣诞快乐
– Merry Christmas. Thank you. – Merry Christmas.
– 老爸 – 嗨 亲爱的
– Hey, Daddy. – Hi, honey.
这些是在瓦格纳先生的商店里买♥♥的 我想 Radio也许需要几件衬衫
These are from Mr. Wagner’s store. Thought Radio might need shirts.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
你让大家都来帮 Radio 这样做很好
This is nice. You getting folks to help Radio out.
很多人都很同情他
No shortage of people feeling sorry for him.
我们不是要别人去同情他
We’re not asking people to feel sorry for him.
他最不需要的就是同情
That’s the last thing he needs.
好吧 玛丽.海伦…
Look, Mary Helen…
我知道我们最近一直没有机会好好说说话
I know we haven’t had much chance to talk lately.
机会多得是 老爸
There’s been plenty of chances, Daddy.
你只是不想谈而已
You just don’t take any of them.
好吧
It’s all right.
Radio比我更需要你的帮助
Radio needs what you’re doing more than I do.
– 看… – 时间到了 琼斯教练
– Look… – Time to go, Coach Jones.
时间到 该走了
Time to go. Time to go.
– 圣诞快乐 玛丽.海伦 – 圣诞快乐 Radio
– Merry Christmas, Mary Helen. – Merry Christmas, Radio.
礼物
Presents.
– 好多好多 – 真漂亮
– A bunch of them. – Yeah. So beautiful.
圣诞快乐
Christmas.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
回家见
I’ll see you at home.
准备好了吗
You all set to go?
– 圣诞快乐 教练 – 圣诞快乐
– Merry Christmas, coach. – Merry Christmas.
– 我巴不得赶快让妈妈看到这些礼物 – 她会大吃一惊的
– I can’t wait till Mama see these gifts. – Yeah, she’ll be surprised.
我巴不得赶快回家
I can’t wait to get home.
太漂亮了 我要跟妈妈说圣诞树
This is so beautiful. I’ll tell Mama about the tree.
– 我们要在房♥间里装吗 – 不
– Think we’ll fit them all in the house? – No.
够大的
That’s a big one.
我等不及要打开来看了 这些太漂亮了
I can’t wait to open these. These are all beautiful.
今天晚上可以打开一个吗
Think it’d be all right to open one tonight?
– 当然可以 – 我要打开那一个
– Sure. Yeah. – Which one I open?
这儿 你打开来看看
I got one right here. Open this one.
– 是谁给的 教练 – 琼斯夫人 玛丽.海伦还有我
– Who that from, coach? – Mrs. Jones, Mary Helen and me.
是它吗
It is?
希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
是一台收音机
It’s a radio.
打开看看能不能用
Turn it on, see if it works.
可以 教练
It’s working, coach.
是台好收音机
It’s a good one.
可以用
It’s working on there.
妈妈 它可以用 妈妈 来 妈妈 来跳舞
Mama, it’s working. Come on, Mama. Come on, Mama. Dance.
– 和我一起跳舞 – 好的 好的
– Dance with me. Come and dance. – All right, all right.
是台好收音机 教练
This is a good one. Come on, coach.
– 今天是圣诞节 来吧 教练 – 哦 来吧 来吧
– It’s Christmas. Come on, coach. – Oh, come on. Come on.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
跳吧 Radio 跳吧
Go, Radio, go!
– 跳吧 Radio 跳吧 – 跳舞
– Go, Radio, go! – Dance.
我很喜欢
I like that one.
我很喜欢
I like that one.
– 谢谢你 教练 – 不用客气
– Thank you, coach. – You’re welcome.
谢谢你 教练 圣诞快乐
Thank you, coach. Merry Christmas.
这是台好收音机
That’s a good one.
别闹了
Oh, hush now.
上帝 我们从没有过过这样的圣诞节
Lord, we ain’t never seen no Christmas like this.
– 你的舞跳得不错 – 哦 算了吧
– You cut a pretty mean rug, coach. – Oh, come on.
他就是在那里学会的
That’s where he gets it.
我教他的东西也许他没有全学会 不过这件事他确实学会了
Well, he may not get everything I try to teach him, but he did get that.
即使在圣诞节 医院也要我们一天工作十六个小时
straight, right through Christmas Day. The hospital’s got me working 1 6
不过今晚我至少可以和我的孩子一起过圣诞节
At least tonight I get a little bit of holiday with my boy.
好的
Good.
你知道吗 教练 不久前…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!