Good feeling. Good feeling.
准备 开始
Set! Hut!
麦卡姆做假动作 把球回传给队员
Marcum fakes the handoff and drops back to pass.

Looking long.
米切尔正无人防守
Mitchell’s open.
得分 黄夹克队
Touchdown, Yellow Jackets!
– 哦 真是太棒了 – 好球 我说的没错吧
– Oh! That was a good one! – Good one! What’d I tell you?
离比赛结束还不到一分钟 汉娜高中已经赶上了对手韦斯特赛…
With less than a minute to play, Hanna has overtaken rival Westside…
长途37码触地得分 真让人想不到
with a stunning 37-yard touchdown.
比赛就该这样打 好极了
That’s the way the game’s supposed to be played. Good job.
大家坐好 听我说
Settle down, now. Listen up.
今晚诞生了一隻伟大的球队
That was a great team effort out there tonight. Great comeback.
你们打出了自己的激♥情♥ 我为你们自豪
Y’all played your hearts out. I’m proud of you. Good job.
海尼克
Honeycutt.
整个赛季一直在支持我们 特别是今晚…
For standing behind us all season long, especially tonight…
获胜的球…
the game ball…
给 Radio
goes to Radio.
– 你能签个名吗 – 当然
– Yeah, sure. – Can you sign this?
– 好了 – 谢谢
– There you go. – Thanks.
– 你好吗 – 现在好多了
– Hey. How are you? – Much better now.
你想让我今晚把它带回家
Yeah? You want me to bring this home tonight?
你只有一个吗
You only got one of them?
– 真够我挑的 是吧 – 真的
– I had a lot to choose from, didn’t l? – No kidding, huh?
– 你想去店里 – 对 应该不会太难过吧
– You going over to the shop? – I suspect so. Shouldn’t be too painful.
好吧 别忘了带点无赖行为回家
Well, don’t forget to bring some of that unsportsmanlike conduct home.
好的
All right.
– 晚安 伙计 – 哈罗德
– Evening, fellas. – Harold.
– 伊夫 克利夫 – 今晚赢得真漂亮 教练
– lrv. Clive. – Nice win tonight, coach.
– 我刚烤了麵包 – 这样就可以了
– I’ll make us a fresh batch. – Well, this will be fine, Del.
只能打一半赛季并不是我们所期望的…
Well, I know a.500 season isn’t what we all had in mind…
可我从今晚的比赛中看到了某种潜能
but I did see some things tonight I think we can build on.
小伙子们在中场调整得不错…
The boys made good adjustments at halftime…
丹尼 麦卡姆最终骗过了防守
and Danny Marcum finally got the offense moving.
– 确实如此 – 确实如此 教练
– He sure did. – He sure did, coach.
我真为大家感到自豪
I’m real proud of all the boys.
打败威斯特赛德 特别是在最后一场 真让人高兴
Always good to beat Westside, and it’s nice to win the last one.
不久前我们几乎场场都赢
Wasn’t long ago we were winning most every one.
你想说什麽吗 弗兰克
There something you need to say, Frank?
好的…
Well…
我认为我们球队太棒了 它完全可以赢任何一隻球队
I think we got too good a team to be losing half our games.
还有人吗
Anybody else?
没事 说吧
It’s all right, you can speak up.
要是没人要说的话 我才不管那麽多
Well, if nobody else is gonna say anything, I sure as hell will.
有件事让你分心了 你得处理好它
You got yourself a distraction needs dealing with.
分心
A distraction?
你是这麽看 Radio的
That what you think Radio is?
没错 我就是这麽看的
Well, you’re damn right I do.
拜託 弗兰克
Come on, now, Frank.
你知道 我要帮大家一个大忙…
You know, I think I’m gonna do us all a big favor…
让你们都能自己完成
and let you all finish this one on your own.
咖啡味道好多了 德尔
Coffee’s been better, Del.
对不起 教练
Sorry, coach.
好 现在你来了
Well, now you show up.
你这该死的
You chickenshit.
我想也只能这样了
I figured I’d just be in the way.
怎麽样
How’d it go?
还不错吧
That good, huh?
恐怕我们的支持者对我们不太满意
I’m afraid we’ve got a disgruntled booster on our hands.
银行家弗兰克
Banker Frank?
他说我们不该让 Radio加入球队
Yeah, he says we got a problem with Radio being on the sidelines.
你怎麽想
What do you think?
我想这取决于你
I think that one’s up to you.
篮球队还好吗
How’s the basketball team looking?
只要强尼没事 球队就没事 怎麽了
Just fine long as Johnny stays healthy. Why?
哦 我刚在想也许 Radio该去做点事
Oh, I just thought Radio might need something to do.
– 我们去找些人来帮忙 – 好
– I reckon we could use some help. – Good.
下星期一见
I’ll see you Monday.
喂 你得了什麽
Hey, what you got now, boy?
榄球 榄球
Football. Football.
榄球 是琼斯教练给你的
A football? Coach Jones gave you that?

Yeah.
等一下
Wait a minute, now.
什麽事
What’s the matter?
– 我们结束了 – 哦 现在
– We all done. – Oh, now.
我们都知道赛季总有结束的一天
We all knew the season was gonna end sometime. Yeah?
可你得到了
But look what you got.
一个榄球…
A football…
还有球衣
and a sweatshirt.
还有 看看这些
And lookie here. Look at all of this.
看看
Look at that.
– Radio – 对
– That Radio. – Yeah.
看 下个赛季很快就会来的
See, now, next fall gonna be here before you know it.
我保证
Promise.
让妈妈抱抱你
Now, give Mama a hug.
孩子 怎麽了
Boy, what’s that?
我想让你抱抱我
I want me a hug.
亲爱的 我会一直在你身边
I’m always here for you, baby.
当选总统卡特与福特总统今天在白宫会面
President-elect Carter met President Ford today at the White House.
参加会面的还有中情局负责人乔治.布殊
Also meeting with CIA boss George Bush.
纽约邮报卖♥♥给了澳州出版商鲁珀特.梅铎
The New York Post has been sold to Australian publisher Rupert Murdoch.
– 早晨 姑娘们 – 早晨
– Morning, girls. – Morning.
自♥由♥人雷吉杰克迅与纽约扬基队…
Free agent Reggie Jackson signed a five-year deal…
签了五年合同
to play with the New York Yankees.
– 你好 尼可 – 你好
– Hi, Nicole. – Hi.
琼斯教练
Coach Jones.
– 早上好 路 – 早上好
– Good morning, Lou. – Good morning.
是什麽风把你吹来的
What brings you around here?
你从来都没来过我办公室
Seeing as you never drop by my office, I thought I’d pop up for a visit.
– 一切都好吗 – 很好 怎麽了
– And how is everything? – Everything’s fine. Why?
听说肯尼迪先生和你一起上课了
A little bird says Mr. Kennedy’s spent time with you inside the building.
对 没错
Yeah, that’s correct.
有什麽问题吗
Do you see that as a problem?
干扰一场球赛是一回事
Disrupting a football game is one thing.
干扰上课却是另外一回事
Disrupting a classroom is a different matter.
我要他一直跟你呆在一起
I want him with you all the time. Okay?
好的
Yes, ma’am.
l – O.
l – O.
「Radio」
“Radio.”
你是这麽拼的
And that’s how you spell it.
想试试吗
Here, you want to try it?
你想这麽做
You want to do it?
很简单 你拿根粉笔在这里写字
Look. It’s easy. You just take the chalk and it writes right on there.
好的 我们不必马上做
All right, well, we don’t have to do it right now.
Radio
Radio.
今天要蓝莓派跟南瓜派 不要水果馅饼
Pie, not cobbler. Blueberry and pumpkin today.
两个
Both.
琼斯教练 办公室有人找你
Coach Jones, you’re needed in the office.
好的 大家接著考
All right, everybody, just keep working.
Radio 我不在的时候你帮我看著点
Radio, keep everybody under control while I’m gone, now.
什麽都不能漏掉
Keep an eye on everything.
不许说话 不许说话
No talking. No talking.
不许说话 不…
No talking. No…
那麽 肯尼迪先生在这个班上…
Well, now, how long would you say Mr. Kennedy…
有多长时间了
has been in an actual classroom setting?
我想想 差不多一个月了
Well, let’s see, about a month.
你不认为有问题吗
And the thinking behind that?
他与球队相处得很好 我觉得一点坏处也没有
He was doing fine with the team. I didn’t see any harm in it.
塔克先生 我知道你有工作要做…
Mr. Tucker, I know you got a job to do…
可我想把 Radio留在教室里真的就那麽困难
but is me having Radio in the classroom really worth all this trouble?
校董会会考虑的
That’s what the school board would like to find out.
这个年轻人一直以来…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!