谢谢你 你叫什麽名字
Thank you. What’s your name?
你进来一下吧
Why don’t you come on in.
我这里马上就会上汉堡包
I got some hamburgers coming.
带上你的车 进来吧
Get your buggy. Come on in.
真得很不错的汉堡哦
Really good burgers.
噢 你找到自己喜欢的音乐了 好
Oh, you found some music you like. Good.
嗨 看看谁来了
Hey, look who’s here.
不加蕃茄酱 不加洋葱
No ketchup, no onion.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 他告诉你他的名字了 – 他不太说话
– He tell you his name yet? – He doesn’t talk too much.
但是他肯定是喜欢你那台收音机的
But he’s sure taken a liking to that radio of yours.
Radio
Radio.
Radio 呃
Radio, huh?
你知道 平常放在那里也没什麽用
You know, it’s just sitting there.
你如果喜欢可以拿走
You can have it as far as I’m concerned.
嗨 你听到了…
Hey, you hear that…
Radio
Radio?
海尼克教练说如果你喜欢的话 可以把它带回家去
Coach Honeycutt says you can take that home with you if you like.
嗨 你饿吗
Hey, are you hungry?
想来个汉堡…
Would you like a hambur…?
还想来点什麽喝的 生啤酒 可乐
You want something to wash it down with too? Root beer? Coke?
可乐
Coke.
男人都知道自己想要什麽
Man knows what he wants.
好了…
Well…
那边是回家的路 Radio
which way’s home, Radio?
一个好的乡村音乐台并没有什麽错
There’s nothing wrong with a good country station.
我想我也能听习惯的
But I can get used to this too, I guess.
你知道 孩子们都叫我琼斯教练
You know, the boys call me Coach Jones.
琼斯教练
Coach Jones.
如果你觉得那个绕口的话 随便叫我什麽都可以
You can call me what you like when you get around to it.
好吗
All right?
希望你明天训练的时候也可以来
I hope you can come by practice tomorrow.
同样的时间 好吗
The same time. All right?
那到时候见 好的
See you then, okay?
下午好 女士
Afternoon, ma’am.
我叫哈罗德.琼斯 我在汉娜高中的榄球队做教练
I’m Harold Jones. I coach the football team over at Hanna High.
我只是送你儿子回来的
I was just giving your boy a ride home.
进屋吧 宝贝
Come on in now, baby.

Look.

Hey.
– 好 – 好
– Hello. – Yeah.
– 看 – 我看到你又有了一个新的
– Look. – I see you got yourself another one.

Look.
哦 看那个
Oh, look at that.
那个是他给你的
You get that from him?
是啊 琼斯教练
Yeah. Coach Jones.
看那个啊
Look at that one.
他是个好人
He a nice man?
是的
Yeah.
好人
Good.
你去洗洗手准备吃晚饭吧 你饿吗
I think it’s time you got washed up for dinner. You hungry?
– 饿 – 我给你做了烤麵包
– Yeah. – I made you some fried bread.
好吧 洗洗手准备吃饭了
All right. Get yourself washed up for dinner.
准备
Set!
准备
Set!
去那儿 去啊
Get in there! Get in there!
好了 来吧 都过来
Bring it in! Come on, hustle up! Let’s go.
快点
Come on, hustle up!
都过来 做得不错
Good practice, men. Bring it in. Good job. Good job.
这个礼拜我们要考虑很多
We got a lot to think about this week.
伊斯利队的速度很快
Easley’s got a ton of speed.
防守 牵制 我们必须阻止他们到外场
Defense, containment. We gotta keep them from getting outside.
进攻 控球 我们必须遏制他们的进攻
Offense, ball control. We’ll grind it out, keep their offense off the field.
现在 还有一件事
Now, there’s one other thing.
看到那边那个年轻人了
See the young man over there?
相信你们中有人已经认识他了 他的名字叫 Radio
Believe some of you already know him. He goes by Radio.
他将在这里帮我们的忙
He’ll be helping us out for a while.
不会有人有意见吧
We will not have a problem with that.
没有 先生
No, sir.
口号♥ 丹尼
Call it up, Danny.
– 一 二 三 – 打败伊斯利
– One, two, three! – Beat Easley!
– 他在干什麽 – 就是这样 把膝盖抬高一点
– What’s he doing? – That’s it. Get your knees up.
看他在干什麽
Look at him out there.
那个 那个 那个
That one! That one! That one!
小心
Careful.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起 强尼
I’m sorry, Johnny.
对不起 对不起 强尼
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Johnny. I’m sorry.
你没事吧
You okay.
汉娜高中
Hanna!
汉娜高中
Hanna!
汉娜高中
Hanna!
他在干什麽啊
What the hell is going on out there?
黄夹克队还想找机会重新进攻 麦卡姆 传球
Yellow Jackets still looking to get on track. Marcum back to pass.
拦截成功
Intercepted!
伊斯利队31比20击败夹克队
夹克队连输3场
不要放弃 不要放弃 不要放弃
Don’t quit! Don’t quit! Don’t quit!
上 上
Go! Go!
汉娜高中27比15大胜丹尼尔高中
那个好 我喜欢
That was a good one. I liked that one.
Radio
Radio!
大家好 大家好 大家好
Hi, everybody. Hi, everybody. Hi, everybody.
你今晚的表演不错啊
Quite a show you put on tonight.
我只是奇怪你负责的是榄球队呢 还是社工团体
Just wondering if you were running a football program or a social club.
Radio 我需要跟你妈妈谈谈 好吗
Radio, I need to talk to your mama. That okay?
她就是那边
She right there.
– 你好 妈妈 – 家里给你准备了三文治
– Hi, Mama. – There’s a sandwich in there for you.
– 好的 妈妈 – 我马上就回去
– Okay, Mama. – I’ll be in there directly.
女士
Ma’am.
不知道可不可以让我明天带您儿子坐 我们球队的公车
I was wondering if we might carry your son tomorrow on the team bus.
去参加一场比赛
Got us a football game.
你的队员对我儿子的所作所为是错的…
What your boys done to my son was wrong…
但我也没指望你能做出补偿
but I don’t expect you to make up for it.
我的孩子们还蛮接受他的
The boys are taking to him real good.
但他们仍然是孩子 是不是
They’re still boys, now, ain’t they?
我会好好照看他的
I’ll keep a good eye on him.
那我就没什麽意见了
I guess it’s all right with me.
我并不想追问你的隐私 夫人…
I don’t mean to pry, ma’am…
但我希望…
but I was hoping…
我能问一下他究竟得的是什麽毛病
I might be able to ask you what exactly is wrong with him.
医生们也不能给我说出准确的病名
Well, the doctors never could give me a name for it.
说他跟常人一样 只是思维有点缓慢
Say he the same as everybody else, just a little slower than most.
我还有个大儿子 沃特 他就一点问题都没有
I got a older boy, Walter. He’s fine and all.
那他们的父亲呢
And their daddy?
死了有一段时间了
He died a while back.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
看你挺忙的
You got your hands full.
我一天要在医院工作十小时 有时候还要加班
Well, they got me working 10 hours a day at the hospital. Some days more.
所以我有一半时间在想他会在那里…
So I’m wondering where he’s at half the time…
并且所有时间都为他担心
and worrying all the time.
因为我知道 他们只要有一点理由就会把他抓起来的
Because I figure they only gonna need one excuse to put him away.
詹姆士是个好孩子 教练 他有一颗善良的心
James is a good boy, coach. He got himself a good heart.
许多人只是不肯花时间去看到它
to see it, is all. Most folks just don’t take the time
詹姆士
James.
詹姆士.罗伯特.肯尼迪
James Robert Kennedy.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
不行 他不能上车去
No, he is not getting on that bus.
哈罗德 他不是学生
Harold, he is not a student.
你都不知道他到底有多大
You don’t even know how old he is.
他是一个我们一无所知的智障
Look, he has a handicap we know nothing about.
如果他有癫痫怎麽办

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!