动作快一点
Let’s go. Hustle up!
嗯…
Well…
你想要什麽办
what do you want to do?
让他们跑步
Run them.
跑多长时间
How long?
起到我说停为止
Till I say stop.
原地排成一排
On the line now! Where you’re going to be.
准备
Ready.
一直跑过线 教练
All the way to the line, coach.
不要让我失望 你们不要让我失望啊
Don’t quit on me now! Don’t you quit on me!
一直跑过线 一直跑
All the way through that line! All the way through!
– 好 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hey.
– 漫长的一天 – 是啊
– Long day – Yeah.
你呢
How was yours?
漫长
Long.
听说玛丽.海伦的文学课成绩不错…
So the report is that Mary Helen got off to a great start in lit class…
– 但是她学数学好像有点吃力 – 嗯 文学课那部分好像听起来好听些
– but she’s struggling with math. – Well, the lit part sounds good.
拜託 哈罗德
Come on, Harold.
做父母的不参加家长会已经很糟糕了
It’s bad enough when a parent misses a conference.
何况你还是学校的老师
It’s worse when the parent’s a teacher.
正因为我是老师 我知道她学得怎样 才不需要参加的
The parent’s a teacher, he knows how his kid’s doing.
什麽
What?
求你告诉我是你忘了去的
Please just tell me that you forgot to go.
你知道我得处理那些孩子的事
You know I had to deal with those boys.
噢 又是那些孩子
Oh, those boys.
你就不能给你女儿腾出点空间来吗
Can’t you make room for your daughter and those boys?
别教训我 我明天去见一下马克斯老师 如果那样会让你开心点的话
Don’t lecture me. I’ll go see Ms. Marks tomorrow if it’ll make you feel better.
让我开心点 这件事可不是关于我的
Make me feel better? This is not about me.
她现在是三年级学生 哈罗德
She’s a junior, Harold.
我是说 她上完今年还有一年
I mean, she’s got this year and next.
然后她就得离家了
And then she’s gone.

Go!
– 你们都准备好了 – 是 先生
– Yes, sir! – Y’all ready?
是 先生
Yes, sir!
把你们的眼睛闭上一会儿
Close your eyes for a minute.
你们仔细的听
I want you to listen.
听到了吗
You hear that?
想像一下 今天晚上如果我们赢了的话 这声音会变成什麽样的
Imagine what that’ll sound like after we’ve all done our job tonight.
然后…
And then…
你们再想像一下那感觉会是怎样的
I want you to imagine what that’s gonna feel like.
想像一下你们将面对的对手
I want you to picture your man right across from you.
看到他们了
You see him?
如果你们每场比赛都尽力的话 你们就能打败他们
You make the effort on every play, you’ll beat them.
你踢得聪明些 就会胜出他们
You play smart, you’re gonna outthink them.
如果你们用心用脑子去踢…
You play with heart and character…
并且在每场比赛中都倾力为队友制♥造♥机会…
and give your teammates everything you’ve got on every play…
你们才能被称为真正的榄球队
you can walk off the field calling yourselves a football team.
让我们带著汉娜高中的骄傲 并永远相信队友
Let’s play with Hanna pride and never stop believing in each other.
你们赢得你们的战役…
You win your battles…
我们就能赢得我们的战争
we’ll win our war.
我们努力争取胜利吧
What’s say let’s have some fun and get it done.
你们的汉娜高中黄夹克队
Your Hanna Yellow Jackets!
我们上 夹克队
Let’s go, Jackets!
开球开得又高又远…
The kickoff is high and deep…
到了站在球门线附近的夹克队 强尼.克雷手上
and sends the Jackets’ Johnny Clay back near the goal line.
强尼.克雷在队友的掩护下衝向边线
Johnny Clay behind a convoy of Hanna blockers. Heads up the right sideline.
上 上 上啊
Go! Go! Go! Go!
衝上去
Get up there!
最后在42码线附件被撞出了边线
Finally knocked out-of-bounds at the 42-yard line.
在63码旗的地方传球
Throw right 63 flag. Come on.
上啊
Come on!
夹克队完成第一个10码进攻
First and 10 for the Jackets.
麦卡姆回传
Marcum back to pass.
右边的霍金斯拿到球 又获得四次进攻机会
Finds Hawkins in the right flat for another Jacket first down.
过来 来啊 来啊
Get over here. Come on. Come on.
第36个交叉标志
Thirty-six crossbuck.
你一拿到球 我就不想看到除了你的运动衫的背影之外的任何部分
Once you get the ball, I don’t wanna see nothing but the back of your jersey.
好了 上吧
All right. Get out there.
球递给了克雷
The handoff is to Clay.
找到一个大空挡 向外场跑去 躲过一个防守队员的擒杀 又躲过一个
Finds a big hole. Now cuts outside. Beats one tackler. And another.
– 向前衝 上啊 还在 – 他前面已经没有阻挡了
– Get upfield, son. Turn it on! – He may go all the way.
– 触地得分 汉娜高中 – 耶 好的
– Touchdown, Hanna! – Yeah! All right.
强尼.克雷长途奔袭30码 夹克队领先了
Johnny Clay with a 30-yard run gives the Jackets the lead!
– 还剩不到两分钟 – 得偿所愿
– Less than two minutes to play. – That’s what we want.
30码的长途啊
That’s a 30-yard run, son!
干得好 干得好
That’s our ball game! That’s our ball game!
– 晚上好 伙计们 – 嗨 教练
– Evening, fellas. – Hey, coach.
– 哈罗德 – 海尼克
– Harold. – Honeycutt.
德尔 唐
Del. Don.
科特 迪尼斯
Kurt. Dennis.
那壶是10分钟前刚煮的 教练 你来喝头一杯吧
Just brewed that pot 1 0 minutes ago, coach. Got yourself the first cup.
好的
All right.
好了…
Well…
并没有把他们打得很惨…
didn’t exactly thump them…
但是作为赛季开场而言还是不错的
but it wasn’t too bad as far as season openers go.
弗兰克 你儿子 强尼 跑得可真快
Frank, your boy, Johnny, had a heck of a run.
只要把球给他 他就能证明你是个聪明人
Give him the ball, he’ll make you a smart man.
没错
That’s right.
还是注意到了一些我们该继续努力的方面
Did notice a few things we need to work on.
你认为我们能靠这些孩子打进州赛
You reckon these are the boys gonna take us back to state?
拜託 克利夫 现在说这个还早点吧
Come on, Clive. Little early for that kind of talk, isn’t it?
我听说伊斯利队今年的速度很快
I hear Easley has a pretty decent crop of speed this year.
我想我们下个星期就可以看到了
I guess we’ll see about that next week.
你是不是想多扔扔球
Think you might want to throw the ball a bit more?
我在想很多事情
I think about a lot of things.
听著 孩子们 我们的教练最不需要的 就是我们缠著他问一大堆问题
Listen, boys. Last thing coach needs is us asking him a slew of questions.
特别不想你们教他在第一节该怎麽踢球
Especially after how he got those young men to play.
我们让他们兴奋起来了 是吗
We got them revved up, didn’t we?
那你准备週五晚上怎麽打败伊斯利队
So how do you plan on beating those Easley boys Friday night?
这个 弗兰克 如果我现在跟你说的话…
Well, Frank, if I was to tell you that…
你们这一整个星期就没有话题可谈了
y’all wouldn’t have a thing to talk about all week.
今晚这咖啡真不错 德尔
Boy, that’s a good cup tonight, Del.
谢谢
Thank you.
上啊 快点 快点
Come on, turn it up! Turn it up! Turn it up!
做得好 做得好
Good job! Good job!
嗨 海尼克
Hey, Honeycutt.
什麽事
Yeah?
看到那边那个年轻人了
See that young man over there?
你觉得他想要什麽
What do you figure he wants?
我不知道
I don’t know.
上啊 斯伯丁 在那儿热热身
Come on, Spaulding, bring it around there!
我想他恐怕是口渴了
I think maybe he’s thirsty.
好了 去吧
Well, go on.
休息5分钟
All right. Five minutes.
喝一点水吧 下面继续特殊队列
Get yourself a drink. Get on special teams.
最近还好
How you doing?
对 跟你说话呢 不 等一下 没关係的
Yeah, you. No, wait, wait. It’s all right.
放鬆点 我不会抱你的
Settle down. I ain’t gonna give you a hug.
只是一点水 看到了
Just got a little water here. See?
我把它丢到这里面了
I’m dropping something off here.
是琼斯教练的一点心意
Little something from Coach Jones.
有名字吗 孩子
Got a name, son?
你不会跟我说话的 是不是
You ain’t gonna talk to me, are you?
好吧
All right.
来吧 喝一口吧
Go ahead. Go on, give it a squeeze.
准备
Set! Hut!
– 上吧 – 做得好 贾斯汀
– Come on, now! – Good job, Justin.
好了 结束了
All right, bring it in!
你好
Hi.
很高兴你能过来
Glad you came by.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!