我会时刻留意 Radio 以防他闹出什麽乱子来
I’ll keep an eye on Radio, make sure he stays out of trouble.
我愿意花更多时间…
And I’d like to spend more time…
去照顾那些在过去几年里被我忽视了的家人…
with a few other folks I’ve neglected over the years…
至少在我力所能及的时候
while I still have a chance to.
我太热爱这项运动了 但这没有我的家人重要
Much as I love this game, it’s not half as important as setting that right.
杯子很漂亮
That was a pretty good cup, Del.
– 谢谢大家 – 晚安
– Thank y’all. – Good night.
这就是你想要的
This what you wanted?
值得吗
Is this worth it?
– 这主意太疯狂了 – 想不到吧
– Weren’t expecting that, were you? – That was a crazy idea.
我不敢相信你不教榄球了
I can’t believe you’re gonna stop coaching football.
3个月后
找到了 在床垫下面
Found it. Under the mattress with everything else.
好的
All right.
你看上去很棒 Radio
You look great, Radio.
谢谢 玛丽.海伦.
Thanks, Mary Helen.
– 我到外面等你 – 好的
– I’ll see you out there. – All right.
– 她走了 – 把衣领整理好
– There she go. – Get your collar down.
你看上去真的很不错
You look good, now. You look really good.
知道我们要去那儿吧
You know where we’ll be, right?
好的
All right.
– 你能行的 我为你自豪 – 好的 教练
– Do a good job. I’m awful proud of you. – Okay, coach.
– 我走了 – 喂 Radio
– There I go. – Hey, Radio.
哦 强尼 你还好吗
Oh, hey, Johnny, how you doing?
– 我听说你也有号♥码了 – 对 他们给了我一个
– I heard you got yourself a letter. – Yeah, they gave me a letter.
我们大家寻思你也许需要这个
Me and the boys thought you might need something to put it on.
– 是给 Radio的 – 对
– That for Radio? – Yeah.
– 你喜欢吗 – 你穿上帅呆了 老兄
– How you like that one? – Looks good on you, man.
谢谢 强尼 谢谢 强尼
Thanks, Johnny. Thanks, Johnny.
祝贺你 老兄…
Hey, congratulations, man…
多谢了
and thanks a lot.
派屈克 安 耶伍德
Patricia Ann Yearwood.
谢谢 Radio 你是最棒的
Thanks, Radio. You’re the best.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要在此向我们的荣誉毕业生…
I would also like to extend a special thank-you…
詹姆士.罗伯特.肯尼迪先生致以诚挚的谢意
to our honorary graduate Mr. James Robert Kennedy.
好啊 Radio 好样的
Yeah, Radio! All right!
他决定今年秋天…
Who has decided to return this coming fall…
作为11年级的学生回到汉娜高中…
as an 1 1th-grade student at Hanna…
不管他想呆多久我们都欢迎
where he will be welcome for as many such years as he so chooses.
– 你的助理教练回来了 – 对
– You got your assistant coach back. – Yes, we did.
在那一刻 我丈夫比他们赢得了全国冠军…
In that moment, my husband was prouder…
还感到自豪
than if his team had won a state title.
Radio现在正式成为汉娜高中的一员…
Radio was now officially a part of Hanna…
他将永远陪伴著我们
and a part of our lives forever.
汉娜高中 26年后
如果你碰巧在秋天的某一个星期五来到安德森县 只要你去得早
So if you’re ever in Anderson on a Friday in the fall, get there early.
你准能碰见一个叫 Radio的傢伙…
You’ll see the man they call Radio…
他正带著黄夹克队在球场上操练
Ieading the Yellow Jackets onto the field.
Radio现在也有50多岁了…
Radio’s in his 50s now…
他也成了在汉娜高中最受人尊敬的教练
and he’s the most beloved coach Hanna’s ever had.
哈罗德.琼斯教练
Coach Harold Jones.
哈罗德.琼斯呢
Harold Jones?
他最近刚被写入南加洲教练名人堂
He was recently inducted into the South Carolina Coaches Hall of Fame.
他已经退休了 不过仍然和汉娜高中…
He’s retired from teaching but still maintains his special friendship…
那位受人敬爱的11年级学生 保持著深厚的友谊
with Hanna’s favorite 11th-grader.
准备好了吗 准备 开始
Ready? Ready! Set!
触地得分
Touchdown!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!