真正能够让他们尽兴的
what really gets them worked up,
是看到你坠毁
is to see you crash.
看到那架斯蒂尔曼双翼飞机 变成一堆破铜烂铁
To see you fold up that Stearman biplane like a piece of paper.
看到地勤人员 赶在飞机爆♥炸♥前
Watch the ground crew drag you out
把你像破碎的娃娃一样
like a rag doll before it blows up,
从飞机底下拽出来
explodes into flames.
那才让人兴奋
Now, that’s exciting.
所以…
Well, is…
这就是你没去巴黎的原因?
Is that why you didn’t go to Paris?
因为飞机坠毁?
Because you crashed your plane?
1924年4月出的事
April, 1924.
就在奥♥运♥开幕式3周前
Three weeks before the opening ceremony.
我只能在广播上 见证帕多克得冠
I heard Paddock win on the radio.
天啊! 确实
Man! Yeah.
你可真是个笨蛋
You were some kind of idiot.
我爸爸也说过同样的话
That’s exactly what my father said.
我在医院苏醒后 他给了我这个
I woke up in the hospital, and he gave me this.
当然 我本来是有机会 但是我却浪费了
Yeah. Yeah, I had my shot, but I didn’t know it.
白白错过
Just threw it away.
斯蒂尔曼是架很漂亮的小飞机
A Stearman’s a beautiful little plane,
但和参加奥♥运♥会相比 真的是不值一提
but I don’t imagine it compares much to running at the Olympics.
你是对的
You’re right, you know.
你不是一个人在战斗
It’s not your race.

Hey.
如果你输了
If you lose,
一切就完了
it’s for nothing.
明白吗?
Understand?
山姆和我就白白”牺牲”了
Sam and me would’ve been shafted for nothing.
世人只会看到 又一个纳粹获得金牌
All the world will see is another Nazi waving another medal.
你到底是什么意思?
What are you trying to say?
你绝对不能输
He means don’t lose.

Yeah.
加油 杰西!
Come on, Jesse!
欧文斯 短跑世界纪录保持者
Owens, the world’s fastest sprinter
起跑节奏非常理想
sets a terrific pace from the start.
欧文斯超过了马里亚尼 与梅特卡夫几乎持平
Owens passes Mariani, hands off to Metcalfe.
他加速了 超越了加拿大选手 第二棒开始!
Faster, passing the Canadian. The second change!
加油 弗朗克!
Go, Frank!
美国队以39.8秒的成绩 刷新世界纪录
America in first place with a new world record
并获得冠军!
of 39.8 seconds!
太棒了!
All right!
美国队! 美国队!
Usa! Usa!
美国队! 美国队!
Usa! Usa!
谢谢你 劳瑞
Thanks, Larry.
没事
All right.
去吧! 去吧!
Go! Go!
拿去吧 看一眼
Go ahead. Take a look.
不 不用了
No, it’s okay.
确定吗? 确定
You sure? Yeah.
给你最后一次机会
Last chance.
拿给我
Bring it to me.

Hmm.
什么…
What…
打扰一下
Excuse me.
欧文斯先生 我是莱妮·里芬斯塔尔 额…
Mr. Owens, my name is Leni Riefenstahl. Um…
想找你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask you.
能再跳一次吗?
Would you mind one more?
最后一次 我保证
Last time, I promise.
没问题 但这不是作弊吗?
Well, sure, but isn’t that cheating?
作弊?
Cheating?
对啊
Yeah.
你现在拍的 不是我比赛时候的那一跳
I’m just saying that’s not the actual jump I made.
你确实完成了那一跳
You did make that jump.
所有人都见证了
We all saw it.
你创造了历史
You made history out here.
而我现在所做的一切
All I’m doing is making sure
就是想确保 这样的画面能得以保存 供后人欣赏
years from now, those people who weren’t there can see it too.
这样他们才不会忘记你 还有你的成就
So they never forget what you did.
再来一次?
One more?
求你了
Please.
好吧 我再跳一次
All right. One more.
谢谢 谢谢
Danke. Danke.
太棒了 我们到了
Wonderful. Here we go.
晚上好 你好 先生
Good evening. Hello, sir.
还不错吧 嗯?
Not bad, huh?
相当气派!
Not bad at all!
抱歉 先生 但您的朋友
I’m sorry, sir, but your friends
只能走服务员通道
will have to use the service entrance.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
你知道这是谁吗?
You know who this is?
知道 先生
Yes, sir.
这个晚宴就是为他设置的
I mean, they’re holding the dinner for him.
我知道 先生
Yes, sir.
我很抱歉 欧文斯先生 但这是规定
I’m sorry, Mr. Owens, sir, but those are the rules.
是吗? 这规定简直有病!
Yeah? Yeah, well, your rules are bullshit!
你自己也清楚 是吧? 你去里面把你们经理叫出来
You know that, yeah? How about you go inside and get your boss
或者任何说话有分量的人… 教练 教练
or someone that can actually help us out… Coach, Coach.
没关系 你们先进去
It’s all right. Go ahead.
我等会去找你们
I’ll meet you in there.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
杰西·欧文斯!
Jesse Owens!
杰西·欧文斯
Jesse Owens.
我看到杰西·欧文斯了!
I think that’s Jesse Owens!
欧文斯先生?
Mr. Owens?
什么事?
Yes?
能给我签个名吗?
Um, would you mind?
当然
Sure.
谢谢你!
Thank you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!