我希望你以最好的状态和我竞技
I wanted your best.
不然 比赛还有什么意义?
Otherwise, what is the point?
这是你女朋友?
Is that your girlfriend?

Yes.

Wow.
她真漂亮 谢谢
She’s very pretty. Thank you.
德国有长得不好看的妹子吗?
Do they have any ugly girls in Germany?
应该都被藏起来了吧
They prefer to keep them out of sight.
他们隐瞒了很多事情
There are a lot of things they want to keep hidden.
别以为我在开玩笑
You think I’m joking.
我爱我的国家
I love my country,
但政♥府♥的人个个都是疯子 这也不是什么秘密
but it’s no secret my government’s going insane.
可他们喜欢隐瞒这个事实
They don’t bother to hide it.
或许他们毫无愧疚之感
I don’t even think they are ashamed.
几天前的一个晚上 他们送了一个女孩到我房♥间
A few nights ago, they sent a girl to my room to wish me luck.
她想和我上♥床♥
She wanted to sleep with me.
戴维州长只送了我一份电报 和一罐可乐
Governor Davey sent me a telegram and a case of Coca-Cola.
真应该移♥民♥来德国
I should emigrate.

No.
不是这样的
No.
这个女孩
This girl,
和我上♥床♥ 是为了怀孕
she wanted to get pregnant.
我觉得这些都是他们的命令
I think she was ordered to get pregnant.
或许我应该感到受宠若惊
I suppose I should be flattered.
把这些都考虑进来
I think all things considered,
呆在美国 或许是个更好的选择
you’re actually better off in America.
我不…
I don’t…
如果真要看问题的实质 美国也没什么不同的
I don’t know if there’s much difference deep down.
他们会找你麻烦吗?
Are you gonna get in any trouble?
今天你那样帮我
You made quite a scene today.
他们想利用我们 向世界证明他们的权威
They want to use us to prove something to the world.
我很乐意向他们揭示 他们的错误
I’m happy to show them they’re wrong.
相信我 虽然我很想击败你
Believe me, I would have preferred to beat you,
但绝不是为了他们
but it wouldn’t have been for them.
如果他们把奥♥运♥会 当作一把武器
If they want to make these games a weapon,
那当这把武器反过来 矛头指向他们时 他们也无计可施
they can’t complain when it’s used against them.
或许现在他们已经发现 自己的做法是多么的愚蠢
Maybe now they see how stupid it was to even try.
你还有一项比赛要参加 对吗?
You are entered for one more event, right?
对 200米
Uh, yeah. Uh, 200 meters.
我非常希望你能赢
I very much hope you win.
不是为了向政♥府♥证明任何事情
Not to prove anything to any government.
只是为了证明你是一个天才 我输给你 也就没那么丢面子了
Just to make me feel a little better about losing to you.
今天早上柏林的天气
Conditions have been damp
非常的潮湿 阴云密布
and overcast all morning here in Berlin,
参加男子200米短跑
as the competitors take to the field
决赛的运动员 已经陆续入场
for the men’s final of the 200-meter dash.
终于等到了这一刻
This is it.
距离上一次
It’s been 36 years
田径运动员在单届奥♥运♥会
since a track and field athlete brought home
赢得3枚金牌 已经整整36年了
three individual gold medals from a single games.
汉斯…
Hans…
跑道上的依次是 来自荷兰的
Taking their lanes are Wil van Beveren,
威尔·凡·贝弗伦 和迪纳斯·奥森达普
and Tinus Osendarp of the Netherlands,
来自美国的 杰西·欧文斯 和麦克·罗宾逊
America’s Jesse Owens and Mack Robinson,
瑞士的保罗·汉尼
Paul Hanni of Switzerland,
以及加拿大的奥尔·李
and the Canadian, Lee Orr.
顺利起跑
And they’re off to a clean start.
欧文斯加速了
Owens has gone off.
罗宾逊也加速了
And so has Robinson.
欧文斯滑翔过弯道 转入直跑道
Owens is flying around the top bend into the straight.
麦克·罗宾逊排在第二
Mack Robinson in second place.
欧文斯和罗宾逊处于领先位置
Owens and Robinson ahead of the field.
奥森达普在迎头追赶
Osendarp is challenging.
冠军是欧文斯!
And it’s Owens!
欧文斯的最后成绩是
Owens sprints it in
20.7秒
20.7 seconds.
欧文斯! 欧文斯! 欧文斯!
Owens! Owens! Owens!
我们第一次见面的时候 谈论了待客礼仪
When we first met, we spoke of hospitality.
当你去别人家里做客时 你必须遵守…
When you are a guest in somebody’s home, you abide…
对 对 对 我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I understand.
晚餐的时间 主人家喜欢喝的白兰地 不管合不合你口味 你都必须忍♥受
What time they serve dinner, the brand of cognac they prefer.
这是最基本的礼节
It’s, it’s good manners.
那两个犹太人 克里克曼 和斯托勒
The Jews, Glickman and Stoller,
报名参加了400米接力赛
are competing in the 400-meter relay.
如果你能阻止他们比赛 那将是对我们
It would show a great deal of sympathy and understanding
最大的支持和理解
on your part if they did not.
感谢你的款待
Thanks for the drink.
他说你们还有一个商务会谈
He says you have a business arrangement.
那是谈生意
That was business.
和这种事没有一点关系
That has nothing to do with this.
如果我们同意和你的美国奥林匹克协会
How would it look for your American Olympic Association
建立合作关系 你意向如何?
to have collaborated with us before these games?
好了
Okay.
据消息称 之前的比赛
There are reports the krauts
德国人隐藏了实力
have been holding back their best runners
为了在400米接力上 给我们一份小小的”惊喜”
to spring a nice little surprise on us in the 400-meter relay.
考虑到这个可能性 我们需要调整一下阵容
With that in mind, we’ve got some changes to the lineup.
福伊 你来跑第三棒
All right. So, Foy, guess you’ll take third leg.
弗朗克 你接最后一棒
Frank, you’re now going to run anchor.
好的
Okay.
马蒂 山姆
Marty, Sam,
我很抱歉 但你们被换下了
I’m sorry, but we gotta cut you.
那第一二棒谁跑?
Who’s gonna run first and second?
你是说我们大老远跑来 结果却上不了场?
You mean we came all the way here, we’re not gonna get to race?
不行 简直一派胡言
No, no, no. That’s a load of crap.
马蒂和我 在昨天的速度测试
Marty and me, we both licked Foy
都打败了福伊 抱歉 但请你相信我
in the speed test yesterday. I’m sorry, believe me.
做出这决定 我们也很纠结… 嘿 嘿
It’s not been an easy decision… Hey, hey.
如果要换人 也是把他换下啊
You’re gonna cut somebody, you cut him.
福伊的参赛经验更丰富
Foy’s got more experience.
不管德国派谁出战 我们都能赢下这轮比赛
Any team the krauts got out there, we can win this by 15 yards.
行了! 大家都知道这是怎么回事
Oh, come on! You know what this is all about.
队伍里就我们两个犹太人
We’re the only Jews.
这和犹太人问题 完全没有关系
This has nothing to do with the Jewish question.
如果你这么做…
If you do this…
如果你这么做
If you do this,
回国之后 你会受所有人谴责的
you’ll catch hell for it back home.
不是你们自身的问题
That’s not your problem.
我们只是想派出最有竞争力的选手
We want to field our strongest runners.
也就是拉尔夫和杰西
And that’s gonna be Ralph and Jesse.
这不是很好吗
Come on, that’s perfect.
教练 让山姆和马蒂跑吧
No, look. Coach, you gotta run Sam and Marty.
虽然我不能代表拉尔夫的意愿
I mean, I can’t speak for Ralph over here,
但请你给他们一个机会
but you gotta give ’em a shot.
我从没跑过接力
I’ve never even ran the relay.
怎么接棒 我都不知道
I don’t even think I know how to pass a baton.
听从安排 欧文斯
You do as you’re told, Owens.
新闻里有接力跑的名单
Press have copies of the lineup.
如果随意变动 结果导致比赛失利 到时候解释起来可就麻烦了
You change it now and we lose, they’ll wanna know why.
为了一个比赛 将事情复杂化 不是太不划算了吗?
That’s a lot of pressure to put on one race, don’t you think?
你有什么资格发表意见?
Would you remind me who you are again?
拉尔夫 你想跑就跑 反正我不同意
Ralph, you do what you want. I’m not running.
除非山姆和马蒂让我去
Not unless Sam and Marty say it’s all right.
你坐过飞机吗?
You ever fly in an airplane?
没有
No.
坐着自己的飞机回家 心里挂念的那个
Nothing in the world like flying your own plane.
新泽西姑娘 也在家等着你 这种感受无与伦比
A girl down in New Jersey, waiting for you.
坐飞机给人带来的刺♥激♥感 和出门看比赛
See, an airplane gets people excited the same
是一样的
way they come out and watch a man race.
但人们真正想看的
But what they really want,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!