如果我输了
If I lose,
就变相证明那些纳粹分子是对的
it’ll mean those Nazis were right.
别胡思乱想了 杰西 那只会让自己越来越慌乱
Quit thinking so much, Jesse. It’s not what you’re good at.
你就是为跑步而生的
You was put here to run.
别在意外界的眼光
Don’t listen to any of them.
聆听自己内心的声音
Listen to you.
跟随自己内心的想法就行 明白吗?
You listen to your heart, all right?
可以吗?
Okay?
露丝 行李都收齐了
Ruth, I have everything, all right?
我确定
I’m sure.
真不想和你说再见
Now, I’m always saying goodbye to you.
短暂的离别 只会让重聚显得更甜蜜
Yeah, well, that just makes it that much sweeter saying hello.
甜言蜜语 这个给你
Now, here you go, sweet talker.
想我的时候 可以看一下
So you remember where to keep looking.
给爸爸抱抱!
Give Daddy a hug!
我爱你们
I love you both.
我爱你
I love you.
开始晕船了吗?
You get your sea legs yet?
教练? 你怎么来了?
Coach? What the hell are you doing here?
总得有人看着你
I mean, someone’s gotta keep an eye on you.
不然你一整个星期无所事事 身材走样怎么办
Can’t have you laying around all week getting fat.
现在可不能反悔了
No turning back now.
我去找找我的房♥间
I’m gonna go find my room.
教练 你走错方向了
Coach. You’re headed the wrong way.
教练们都在头等舱
Everybody’s in first class.
我自己可付不起这个钱
Yeah, not on my own dime. No, I, uh,
我和你 还有戴夫
be staying down in steerage
都住统舱
with you and Dave.
明早见
See you in the morning.
不是在开玩笑吧!
You’re kidding me!
大家好
How do you do?
我们走 杰西!
Let’s go, Jesse!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我谨代表德国总理 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
on behalf of Reich chancellor Adolf Hitler
以及德国奥委会 欢迎大家来到柏林
and the German Olympic Committee, welcome to Berlin.
送你一束花!
Here, take a flower!
谢谢!
Thank you!
快来 马蒂 沙洛姆!
Come on, Marty. Shalom!
额 先生 黑人宿舍在哪儿?
Uh, sir, where are the colored dorms?
这里没有黑人宿舍
There are no colored dorms.
我们住一起?
We’re with y’all?
别担心 我们不会太吵的!
Now, don’t worry. We’ll keep the noise down!
还不错
Well, well, well.
饭菜味道也还不错
Food’s good too.
可能这些纳粹 只是名声不太好而已
Maybe these Nazis just got a bad reputation.
等着瞧吧
We’ll see.
那是卢斯·朗?
That’s Luz Long?
是的
Uh-huh.
可真能跳
The man can jump.
没错
Yeah.
而且他还有主场优势
He’s got a hell of a home-field advantage, too.
你们这是在干什么? 狂欢节?
What do you think this is? Mardi Gras?
给我好好训练!
Get back to work!
你有什么意见吗 小子?
You got something you wanna say to me, boy?
嗯?
Hmm?
等一下
Now, hold on a second.
“训练我们 你还不够格”
“You’re not fit to train fleas on a dog.”
你真的是这样对迪恩·克伦威尔说的?
You actually said that to Dean Cromwell?
嘿 知道这小子嘴有多臭吗?
Hey, you hear the mouth on this boy?
迪恩 不要激动
Now, Dean, hold on a second.
真不知道你是怎么教的
Don’t know what you’re teachin’ him,
但可以肯定的是 你绝对没教他怎么尊重别人
but it sure as hell isn’t respect.
好了 好了 怎么回事?
All right, all right. Now, what’s this about?
那你想怎么办?
What is it you want?
我要他给我道歉 就这么简单
I want a goddamn apology. That’s what I want.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西 你有什么要求?
Jesse, what do you want?
我想以自己的方式训练
I wanna be able to train the way I’m used to.
我的天啊
Oh, for God’s sake.
让我的教练带我
And I want my coach back.
简直是痴心妄想 没门 这没办法
You’re out of your mind. No way. That’s out of the question.
斯奈德先生不是正式的奥♥运♥会教练
Mr. Snyder is not a registered Olympic trainer.
那好
All right.
那我希望你们
Well, I hope you know all
知道德国国歌♥是怎么唱的
the words to the German national anthem,
因为每次德国佬赢得一枚 本该属于我的金牌
because you’ll be hearing it every time one
你们都能跟着唱一遍
of those Nazis win a medal I would’ve won.
你想退赛?
You wanna quit?
随你便 没有哪个黑鬼敢这么跟我讲话…
You go ahead, because no Negro is gonna talk to me that way…
嘿 这两件事有什么联♥系♥…
Hey, hey. Now, what the hell’s that got to do with…
有千丝万缕的联♥系♥
That’s got everything to do with it.
这完全是你自己的偏见
Oh, come on. You’re making it about that.
你当时不在场 你是没听见他是怎么出言不逊的
You weren’t there. You didn’t hear what he said to me.
够了
Enough.
杰西 不要说玩笑话
Jesse, you don’t mean that.
现在你怎么能退赛呢?
You’re not about to walk out now?
好吧
Okay.
那行
Okay, fine.
我们想想办法 看能不能给斯奈德先生办张通行证
Look, if we can get a pass for Mr. Snyder here,
如果可以 我希望这件事就让它过去
we can put all of this behind us.
嘿 杰西?
Hey, Jesse?
好吧
Yeah.
好好管教你的队员
You better keep your boy on a leash.
迪恩
Dean.
刚刚是什么情况?
What the hell was that all about?
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
我怕你没钱买♥♥好点的座位 看我比赛
I figured you couldn’t afford a decent seat.
所以就想帮帮你
I thought I’d help you out.
我不想你以这种方式回报我
And here I am thinking this is your way of thanking me.
我现在感觉手足无措
I wouldn’t even know where to start.
赢3块金牌回来 就算你回报我了
Bring me three gold medals. That’s the only way.
走吧
Come on.
嘿 我从英格兰给你订的新鞋 穿上感觉如何?
Hey, how are the new shoes I ordered you from England?
我没收到啊
They never showed up.
嗨 你知道这里是什么地方吗?
Hi. You know where this is here?
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
算了 抱歉打扰
Never mind. Sorry.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我… 喔
I… Whoa.
美国人
American.
不 我是美国人 我是美国人
No, I, I’m American. I’m American.
美国人
American.
我来自美国奥♥运♥代表队
I’m from the US Olympic team.
嘿! 嘿 嘿!
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
我明白了 我有证件
I got it, okay? I’ve got papers.
给 给 给你
Yes. Here. Here, here, here.
我是美国人 美国奥♥运♥代表队
American. US Olympic team.
我在找 达斯勒
I’m, I’m looking for, uh, Dassler.
达斯勒 阿迪·达斯勒
Dassler. Adi Dassler.
达斯勒? 是的 达斯勒
Dassler? Dassler, yeah.
对 对 卖♥♥鞋的地方
Yes. Yes. Shoe. Yeah.
别推我
Don’t push.

Please.
谢谢
Good.
好了 准备好了
Okay. Okay. Here we go.
外面非常潮湿
It’s gonna be damp out there.
跑道可能也会比较湿润
The track’s gonna be heavy.
知道吗?
Yeah?
鞋子如何?
How are the shoes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!