It’s okay.
别怕
She just lost her son eight months ago and she’s…
她八个月前刚失去了儿子 她…
I don’t care.
我不不管
Everything is okay.
好了没事了
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Fun day out?
玩得开心吗
How’d it go here?
这边怎么样
Not so good.
不是很好 不是很好
We need to clean out that room.
我们得把那个房♥间清理干净
Okay.
好
Maybe make it into a guest room or something.
把那间房♥改成客房♥之类的
Don’t get any ideas.
还没想好
Jesus…
天哪
Hello!
你好
The door was wide open so…
门开着 所以…
And I knocked, but…
我敲门了 可是…
Taz! Shut up!
太子 别叫了
I saw the sign outside.. so I thought it’ll be okay to-
我看见外面的欢迎看♥房♥♥告示了 所以我以为可以…
You looking to buy a house. Howie…
你是要买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗 豪威
No.
不
No,I just came to give you this.
不 我只是来给你这个的
I said I’d let you read it when it was done, so…
我说等完成了就给你看的 所以…
What…what is this?
这怎么回事
Thank you.
谢谢
We…bumped into each other, in the library.
我们在图书馆碰见了
And I… and I…
然后…
And we decided to meet.
我们决定见见面
You decided to meet?
你们决定见见面
Yes.
是的
A couple times.
见过几次
Well… I’m sorry. I didn’t realize…
是么 对不起 我不知道
It is…
这是…
Did you meet here?
你们在这见面吗
No, we met in the park.
没有 我们在公园
You met in the park.
你们在公园见面
Yes.
是的
So my wife…
这么说我老婆
Agrees to meet you in a public place, and you..
同意在公共场所见你 而你
And you… apologize?
你怎么 你道歉了?
I guess. You guess.
我想是吧 你想是吧
Well…
好吧
Okay, you apologize, and then what?
好吧 你道歉了 然后…
Alright, Howie, that’s enough.
好了 豪威 够了
And then what. It is enough.
然后呢 够了
Look at me. Howie, that’s enough.
看着我 豪威 够了
What is that. It’s a comic book.
那是什么 一本漫画书
It is a comic book?
是一本漫画书?
A comic book?
漫画书?
Did she tell you to bring it here?
她让你送到这来了吗
No, she didn’t. No, she didn’t.
没 她没有 她没有
Because this is our house.
因为这是我们的家
And just because there’s a sign out
就因为门外有个告示
front doesn’t mean you can pop in.
不代表你就能闯进来
Howie, all right.
豪威 好了
All right. And you just don’t… No, it’s not all right!
好了 你不能就这么…不 没好
You don’t just walk into someone’s home like that.
你不能随便就这么走到别人家里来
You should show a little fucking respect.
你♥他♥妈♥至少应该给点尊重
All right I go.
好了我走
You’re an asshole.
你是个混♥蛋♥
Wait!
等等
Jason, wait a minute. I m sorry.
等等 杰森 等一下 对不起
I am an asshole!
我是个混♥蛋♥
Taz, stop it.
太子 不行
Taz!
太子
Taz.
太子
Taz, stop it.
太子 不行
Oh, buddy..
伙计
Why didn’t you tell me?
你怎么没告诉过我
For the same reason you don’t tell
你回到家一身大♥麻♥味
me why you come home reeking of pot.
也没告诉我为什么
Does it ever go away?
这事过去了吗
No.
不
I don’t think it does. Not for me it hasn’t.
我觉得没有 对我来说从未过去
And that’s goin’on eleven years.
已经十一年了
It changes though.
不过会有变化
How?
怎么变
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know. The weight of it, I guess.
或许是它的重量吧
At some point it becomes bearable.
从某一刻起变得可以承受了
It turns into something you can crawl out from under,
变得让你能从它的重压下爬出来
and carry around like a brick in your pocket.
能像一块砖一样放在口袋里带着走
And you even forget it
有时你甚至会暂时忘记
for while. But then you reach in for whatever reason and I…
但总有什么事情能让你重新想起
“Oh right.”
就像这样 “啊对 那件事”
Which can be awful.
这很难受
But not all the time.
但不会一直这样
Sometimes it’s kinda.
有点像…
Not that you like it exactly, but it’s
你不会喜欢它
what you have instead of your son.
但那就是你儿子的替代品
So you carry it around.
所以这种感觉就跟随着你
And it doesn’t go away.
挥之不去
Which is..
其实…
Which is what?
其实怎样
Fine…actually.
其实挺好
Hello. Hi.
喂 你好
Hey, it’s Howie.
你好 我是豪威
Howie corbett. from group?
豪威·考伯特 倾诉小组的
Hi, Howie.
你好 豪威
Here we go buddy
给 伙计
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
You’re going to group.
你要去倾诉小组吗
Yeah. You didn’t want to come, did you?
是啊 你不想去对吧
No.
不想
I’m Jason. Please leave a message.
你好 我是杰森 有事请留言
Did you find the house okay?
这里还好找吧
Howie?
豪威
Sorry.
对不起
Becca?
贝卡
Becca?
贝卡
Becca!
贝卡
Becca!
贝卡
God.
天哪
Sorry.
对不起
What time is it?
几点了
Almost six.
差不多六点
And you’re just getting home?
你刚回家吗
So how was it?
婚礼怎么样
It was okay.
挺好的
Well you look nice. Thank you.
你看上去很精神 谢谢
Was that your girlfriend?
她是你女朋友吗
Just a friend.
不 只是朋友而已
She’s pretty.
她很漂亮
Yes.
是啊
She’s pretty.
她很漂亮
Well, I liked this so much.
我很喜欢这个
It’s wonderful. Thanks. Thanks.
很美 谢谢
It reminded me of Orpheus and Eurydice.
它让我想起俄尔浦斯和欧律狄斯
Do you know that myth. No.
你知道这个神话故事吗 不知道
Eurydice dies, and Orpheus misses her so much
欧律狄斯死了 俄尔浦斯非常想她