Have you heard from Debbie yet. No.
黛比有联♥系♥过你吗 还没有
That’s too bad.
这可不好
But it can be worse the other way,
不过反过来情况可能会更糟
You know. I remember when Arthur died…
我记得阿瑟死的时候…
You can say his name.
没关系 说吧
Can I. Yes.
没关系吗 没事
Do not know your rules. I don’t wanna get scolded again.
我搞不清你的规矩 我可不想再挨训
You can talk about Arthur. I justdon’t like the comparisons.
你说阿瑟没问题 别拿他们做比较就行
Okay.
好的
So how is it worse?
更糟是什么情况呢
You remember Maureen Bailey. Yes.
还记得莫琳·贝雷吗 记得啊
Well…

I couldn’t get rid of her after your brother passed away.
你哥哥去世之后她就一直缠着我
She was always at the house. Yeah, I remember that.
她老是待在咱们家里 嗯 我有印象
Yeah well, I never had a moment to myself.
我连自己待一会的时间都没有
So finally in the middle of coffee one afternoon, I said,
后来有天下午喝咖啡的时候我说
“Maureen, why are you always here?”
莫琳 你怎么老是在这儿
What’d she say?
她怎么说的
She said, “i wanna be there, Nat, I wanna share in your grief.”
她说 我想陪着你啊 娜塔 帮你分担忧伤
And so I said “well it’s not working.
我就说 没什么效果啊
You plant your fat ass in that chair every frickin’ day”
你丫每天把大屁♥股♥塞到我椅子里一坐一天
You did not say that. I did!.
你不会那么说的吧 我是那么说的
Mom. I said that.
妈 我确实说了
You said “fat ass”. “you suck up all my coffee.
你说大屁♥股♥了? 我说 你天天喝我的咖啡
And I don’t see you leaving with any of this
我也没见你离开时带走什么忧伤
grief you’re allegedly sharing with me.
你不是说和我分担忧伤吗
In fact the only thing you do take outta here are my cinnamon buns.”
你真正从这里带走的是我那些肉桂小面包
So I never saw her again obviously.
当然从那以后我再也没见过她
Oh my God, I can not believe it.
天啊 简直不敢相信
I feel guilty now.
我现在倒是有点内疚
You do not. I do.
你才没有呢 有点
You’re right, I don’t.
好吧 确实没有
I don’t miss her at all.
我一点也不想她
Okay, we will be alright.
好了 搬过来了
That takes care of Taz.
太子安顿好了
Ah, the ol’ apple pie trick, eh?
苹果派的老把戏
What?
什么
For the open house.
为来看♥房♥♥的人准备的吧
Warm baked goods makes it feel homier.
新鲜出炉的东西让你更有家的感觉
No, just making a pie.
只不过是做个派
I thought you were doing it for the open house.
我以为你是为看♥房♥♥的人准备的
So…
那么
Now you’re not gonna stay. Oh, no. No.
你不陪他们看♥房♥♥子是吧 肯定不
You shouldn’t either
你也不该在家待着
You shouldn’t. Come on…
真的 没事的
I’m not gonna bother anyone.
我又不会碍谁的事
So we have the garbage cans in the back, the sign out front.
垃圾桶在后院 欢迎看♥房♥♥的牌子在前面
I mowed the lawn.
我还修剪了一下草坪
I thought we’ll set the sign-in sheet here.
登记表就放在这
And they could move into the living room.
然后他们可以先到客厅看看
That’s fine.
很不错
My wife’s gonna go hide out, but I’ll stick around.
我妻子要回避一下 我来陪他们
If that’s okay with you.
你看没什么问题吧
Sure. However you want to do it.
当然 你怎么做都行
Okay. Perfect. All right…
那太好了 我要走了
Bye, baby. Bye.
再见 亲爱的 再见
I think that’s everything.
就这些了吧
I know… Southwestern exposures.
我知道 窗户朝向西南
Sun all day..
阳光充足
Why don’t we take a look upstairs?
去楼上看看吧
That’s a great idea. I’ll show you.
好主意 我带你们去
Okay. Follow me.
好的 跟我来
Come on, baby.
走了 宝贝
It is the largest part in the neighborhood.
我们的二楼在这一带是最大的
We can start in the master bedroom if you want to see.
先从主卧看起吧
Wait. What’s in here?
等等 这间是什么
Oh.

This is… this is…
这是 这是…
This could be a good room for the little guy, obviously.
这个房♥间给小家伙住一定不错
How about that, buddy? You like this room?
怎么样 伙计 你喜欢这个房♥间吗
Oo, careful with that. That’s not yours, honey.
小心点 那个不是你的
Thanks. How old’s your son?
谢谢 你儿子多大
This is your son’s room, I assume?
这是你儿子的房♥间 我猜
Uh, yeah. I mean…it was,
嗯 曾经是
it was his room.
曾经是他的房♥间
But…he died.
不过他死了
He died…
他死于
Yeah, a car. Right out front.
是车祸 就在这房♥子前面
Oh my god.
天哪
I’m so sorry.. Thank you.
天哪 -真对不起 -谢谢
This must be so difficult for you.
你一定很难过吧
It is… It’s pretty weird.
这很… 这很奇怪
It is strange that yet…
很奇怪 因为我仍然…
I still forget he’s not here sometimes.
我有时候会忘记他已经不在了
Maybe he’s just hiding under the bed and he’s
似乎他只是藏在床下
gonna pop out. That’s what he used to do.
随时会蹦出来 像以前那样
But…
只是…
I still feel him here.
我觉得他还在这儿
Would you like to see the master bedroom. Yes.
你们想去看看主卧吗 好的
Yes.
好的
Yes.

Yeah, I’ll be there.
好 我马上来
Who was that. Becca.
谁啊 贝卡
She wants to hang out.
她想出去逛逛
This was a good idea.
这主意不错
I know. I feel like a big ole balloon
不错吧
You’re starting to show so early.
你的肚子这么早就能看出来了
Yes, I know. I feel like a balloon.
我知道 我觉得自己像个大气球
I swear, once this kid is born I’m going right to the gym.
我发誓 孩子一出生我就马上去健身房♥
While Mom watches the baby
妈妈就看着孩子
What does that mean, “While Mom watches the baby”?
什么意思 妈妈就看着孩子
While you’re at the gym, Mom can watch the baby.
你在健身房♥的时候 妈妈可以帮你照看孩子
She loves that.
她喜欢看孩子
No, Auggie can watch the baby. He works nights, so he’ll be home.
不 奥吉可以看孩子 他晚上工作 白天会在家
Okay. Auggie, then.
好吧 那就奥吉吧
I resent the feeling I get from you
我讨厌你给我的这种感觉
that I don’t deserve the baby.
好像我不配生孩子
I’m not mature enough or smart inough to take care of him.
好像我不够成熟聪明 没法照顾好他
I mean, my God, if Mom could do it, how hard could it be?
如果妈妈都能做 那能有多难
This alright. Yeah, it’s fine.
怎么样 挺好
I’ve just got to pick up a few things and then we can do lunch.
我就买♥♥一点东西 然后咱们就吃午饭
Okay. Well.
好的
I want strawberry.
我想要草莓的
Mommy,please can I have some fruit Roll-Ups?
妈咪 求你了 能买♥♥点水果卷吗
No, Sammy, you know the answer. Please?
不行 萨米 你知道的 求你了
Can I have some, please. Sammy, no.
能买♥♥一点吗 求你了 萨米 不行
I want the fruit RollUps. Not happening.
我想要水果卷 不可能
Please, I’ll be good. Stop it…
求你了 我会很乖的 别闹了
Please. No.
求你了 不行
I promise. No. You’re not gonna get them.
我保证 不行 我不会买♥♥的
You know what? It’s only three bucks,
知道吗 这只要三块钱
why don’t you just get him the Roll-Ups?
你干嘛不给他买♥♥了得了
Not that it’s any of your business,
这本来就没你什么事
but we don’t allow candy in our house.
我们在家不允许他吃糖
And my son knows that. Come on, it’s just fruit.
我儿子知道 就是点水果
Why don’t you give him a treat?
干嘛不哄他高兴点呢
Are you a Mom?
你当妈了吗
Yeah, I didn’t think so.
我看也不像
Excuse me….
不好意思
Go to the car, Becca. I said go to the car.
上车去 贝卡 我说上车去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!