Oh, for Godssake!
看在上帝的份上
Well if I hadn’t bought the dog Danny whould still alive.
如果我没买♥♥那条狗 丹尼应该还活着
And if I hadn’t run in to get the
如果我没跑回屋里接电♥话♥
phone or if I had latched the gate.
或者我把院门插好的话
I left the gate unlatched!
是我没插好院门
Well I didn’t check it! I’m not playing this
行了 我不想再这么吵了 豪威
game again Howie. It was no one’s fault.
这不是谁的错 我不想再…
Not even the dog’s. Dogs chasesquirrels, boys chase dogs.
也不是狗的错 狗去追松鼠 孩子去追狗
I know that.
我知道
He loved that dog! And you got rid of it!
他喜欢那条狗 你却送人了
Just like I got rid of the video.
就像我删掉视频一样是吧
It’s not just the video! I’m not talking about the video, Becca!
这不是视频的事 贝卡 不是视频的事
It’s about Taz, and the paintings,
不只是视频 还有太子 那些画
and the clothes, and it’s everything!
那些衣服 所有这一切
There’s no pictures of him around! There’s no fingerprints! There’s nothing! God damn it!
家里连一张他的照片都没挂 连门上的指纹都没了 该死的
You have to stop erasing him! You have to stop it!
别再抹去他的痕迹了 你快住手吧
Do you really think I don’t see him every second of every day?
你以为我不是每天分分秒秒都看得到他吗
The video was an accident, Howie, and believe me,
我不是故意删视频的 豪威 相信我
I will beat myself up about it forever, I’m sure,
这件事我会自责一辈子的
just like everything else I could have prevented.
就像所有其它我本可以避免的事一样
That’s not what I want, Becca.
我不是想让你这样 贝卡
No? Because it feels like it is. It feels like maybe I don’t feel badly enough for you.
不是吗 我感觉你就是想 好像你觉得我对你的愧疚还不够
Maybe I am not feelling enough what do you want from me?
觉得我没心没肺 你还要我怎样
I m just got to change.
必须要改变一下了
Because I can’t do this…like this.
因为…我没法再这样下去了
It’s too hard. It’s too hard.
这太难了 太难了
And I want that dog back. Your mother’s making him fat.
我想把狗要回来 你妈把它养的太胖了
I miss the dog. I’m sorry, but I miss him. I want him back.
我很想那条狗 很抱歉 但是我很想它 想把它要回来
You really made these?
你自己做的吗
I did.
对啊
They’re good. Still warm.
很好吃的 还是热的
I’m glad you like them.
很高兴你喜欢吃
So I’ve been reading that book. The Parallel Universe book?
我最近在读那本书 那本平行宇宙的书
Yeah? Did you like it?
是吗 你喜欢吗
Yeah, it’s interesting. I don’t know if I buy it.
是啊 挺有意思的 在想要不要去买♥♥一本
The whole alternate reality thing.
那些交替现实什么的
I don’t know.
我也不太明白
But it’s interesting.
但还是很有趣
Did you have to do it for a school?
你看它是为了做学校的什么项目吗
No. It’s research.
不是 个人研究
Oh. Research.
个人研究
It’s a comic book.
是本漫画
Impressive.
不错嘛
You did all this. Yeah.
都是你自己画的吗 对啊
Wow. It’s amazing
真不错
What’s it about?
讲什么的
A scientist, I guess. And his son.
讲一个科学家和他儿子
The father discovers this network of holes
父亲发现了一个纵横交错的地洞网络
that leads to other galaxies and, um
是通往其它星系和…
Parallel Universes.
平行宇宙
Yeah.

Yeah, but the scientist dies. So the son has to go
但是那个科学家死了 所以他儿子就得
into this rabbit hole to try and find him.
走进这个兔子洞去找他父亲
But it’s not him, because he’s dead,
但并非同一个人 因为他已经死了
So it’s like another version of him.
所以算是他的另一个版本吧
I know it’s kinda stupid, but… No.
我知道听起来有点傻 不傻
No? Okay.
不傻吗 好吧
Not at all. I would love to read it.
一点也不傻 我很想看看
Yeah it’s um…
可是…
It’s not done yet.
不是那个意思 我还没画完
But when it is done, I will let you read it.
画完了我就给你看
Okay. Okay.
好啊 好
I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.
我不想让你觉得不舒服
I… I might’ve been going too fast….
我… 我可能开的太快了
That day.
那天
So…that’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you.
我也不确定 但是有可能 我一直想跟你说这个
It’s a thirty zone. And I might’ve been going thirty-one.
那里限速30英里 我可能开到了31
Or thirty-two.
或者32英里
I would usually look down, to check,and if I was
一般我都会低头看仪表盘
a little over, then I’d slow down obviously.
要是有点超速 我肯定会减速的
But…
但我没…
I don’t remember checking on your block,
走到你们那里时我可能没看速度
So it’s possible I was going too fast.
所以有可能我开的太快了
And…
而且
The dog ran out really fast.
那条狗突然窜出来
So I swerved.
我就急打方向了
I didn’t know.
我当时不知道
I didn’t know.
我当时真不知道
I thought you should know.
我想你可能知道
I might’ve been going a little over the limit.
我当时可能有点超速
I can’t be positive.
虽然我也不太确定
It’s okay. Okay.
没事的 好吧
Well.

I know, okay?
我知道了 没事的
Thank you.
谢谢
I don’t wanna go in there.
我不想进去了
Yes, yes!
漂亮 漂亮
Sorry. I was…
不好意思 我…
Take care.
好好玩
Come on.
拜托
Oh, come on!
哦 加油
I’m sorry, you suck…
不好意思 你扔的太水了
I’ll be doing better but your pot messed up my depth perception.
你的大♥麻♥弄得我有些飘 不然我能扔准点
All right. Yeah.
还不错 还行
I’m gonna support that one. I’m totally gonna support that one.
看我也来个好的 绝不会让你失望
Thanks.
多谢
Hey you know what. I have a confession to make.
对了 我得跟你说句实话
Remember when I said Kevin left group?
记得我说凯文离开倾诉小组了吗
Yes.
记得啊
What I meant to say..
我其实是想说
Is that he left me. He left me.
他离开我了
He left myself.
他离开我了
Yeah…
真的
I came home and was gone.
我回到家他就不见了
Wow. No note or…
没留个便条什么的
Oh there was a note.
不 留了张便条
Well, not a note so much as a manifesto.
与其说是便条 不如说是宣言
On all the ways that we were destroying each other.
写了我们相互毁灭的种种不是
Jesus. I’m sorry.
天啊 不好意思
Well…this is generally how it goes, right?
其实往往就这么回事 对吗
It changes you.
它会改变你
It literally changes people.
真的会让一个人改变
You know, part of me thinks it was inevitable.
知道吗 有时我觉得这是天意
I love my wife.
我爱我妻子
Of course you do.
当然了
I love her very much.
我非常爱她
Okay.
明白
So I think you’re right. We should maybe…
我觉得你说得对 也许我们应该…
Look into selling the house.
考虑把这房♥子卖♥♥掉
It’s probably for the best.
也许这样最好
Okay.
好啊
Don’t do that.
别这样
Quick and clean, like a band-aid. Or we’ll never get through this.
长痛不如短痛 不然永远都迈不过去了
Here.
给你
Hey, kid. Welcome to light up apple.
孩子 欢迎来到苹果乐园
I don’t know how to turn it off.
我不知道怎么关上它
Only people without children give gifts like this.
没孩子的人才会送这样的礼物
Come on! Goodbye.
来吧 来吧 再见了
Goodbye.
再见了
I hope you’ll visiting us soon.
欢迎再次光临

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!