Then how am I supposed to call him if I–?
那我怎么给他打电♥话♥呢
It’s under roof guy.
查找一下”屋顶男”
Roof guy.
屋顶男
Well what was I supposed to put itunder.
我应该是用这名字存的
I don’t know how to use this thing.
这电♥话♥我不会用
It doesn’t–
没反应
Okay, now scroll down.
向下翻
Now what?
还是不行
Scroll down with your finger.
用手指向下滑
You do it.
你来吧
Roof guy.
屋顶男
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you waiting for me?
你在等我吗
Oh. Um, hi. Yeah, I…I’m sorry, I thought you took the bus.
是的 对不起 我以为你会坐校车
I do.
没错
Right. But not today?
今天不坐吗
Not today, no. Today I skipped school.
没坐 我今天翘课了
…you shouldn’t be playing hooky, young man.
你不应该逃课啊 年轻人
Why are you waiting for me?
你为什么等我
I thought we could talk.
我想和你谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Is this okay?
这样可以吗
Yeah. It’s fine.
挺好
It’s not too weird?
不会很奇怪吗
Um, no. I mean…
不会 我是说
No, I know. It’s weird for me too.
我明白 对我来说也很奇怪
Don’t you like school?
你不喜欢学校吗
I like it alright.
很喜欢
Okay. I just thought, you seem to not be going so
我只是以为你不想去上学 所以…
I’ve been accepted to college already, so… Oh. So it’s not a big deal then.
我已经被大学录取了 所以… 所以就无所谓了
No, it is a big deal, but…only if my mother finds out.
不 如果被我妈发现 就有所谓了
She said she’ll confiscate my phone if I did it again.
她说如果我再逃课 就会没收我的手♥机♥
Not that I use the phone anyway.
不过我也不怎么用手♥机♥
Where are you headed?
你被哪所学校录取了
Connecticut College.
康涅狄格学院
That’s a good school. And not too far.
那是所好学校 而且离这不远
I bet you parent pleased to you that you’re gonna be close by.
上大学的地方离家不远 你父母一定很高兴
It’s just my Mom, but yeah, she’s pretty happy about it.
我家里就我妈 是的 她为此很高兴
She keeps saying she’s gonna apply to the grad program
她总说要去上那里的研究生
So she can keep an eye on me while I’m up there.
这样就能看住我了
She’s just joking though.
不过这只是她的玩笑话
She’s not really looking forward to it,
因为现在我是家中唯一的孩子
since I’m the only one at home now,
她其实不太希望我走
But I told her I’d come back on the weekends if I could.
但我告诉她我会尽量在周末回来
That’ll be nice.
那很好
So, I’m sorry.
对不起
Oh, I know, you don’t have to…
我了解 你没必要…
I know that doesn’t help, but…
我知道这没用 但是…
No it does. It really does.
不 有用 真的有用
I know I should have tried to get in touch… No, it’s fine.
我应该主动联♥系♥你们的 没事
I just really wish I had driven down a different block that day.
我真希望我那天开车走了别的路
I know.
我知道
You know what? I should maybe go.
那个 我差不多该走了
It’s alright.
好的
My Mom’s gonna start to wonder where I’m at.
我妈等下该不知道我跑哪去了
That’s okay. You really don’t have to.
没关系的 你不用这样
Could we do this again sometime?
哪天我们再聊聊好吗
Sure.
好啊
Okay.
好的
Jesus Christ!
我的天啊
Hey, Gabby! I can’t… I know. God,
嘿 嘉比 我知道
I can’t believe you just saw me do that.
居然被你看到我抽大♥麻♥了
I didn’t mean to sneak up on you. I thought something was wrong.
上帝 我不是想偷看你 我以为出什么事了
But obviously everything…smells fine.
但是闻起来 显然一切都好
You can smell it huh?
你还能闻出来
God.
天啊
God, everyone in there is gonna know. I swear I never do this.
这下大家都会知道了 不会 我发誓我平时从不沾这个
Where’s Kevin?
凯文呢
He’s not coming to group. And I blame your wife by the way.
他今晚不来了
I think she put the idea in his head.
顺便 我得埋怨一下你太太 我认为她的想法在凯文脑子里扎了根
Well, he didn’t seem to really like group all that much.
他好像本来就没多喜欢这个倾诉小组
He’s gotten me all upset. I mean, look at me.
他让我很郁闷 看看我这样子
I am smoking pot in a parking lot.
在停车场里抽大♥麻♥
It’s like I’m in highschool. I’m ridiculous.
跟高中生差不多 太可笑了
Do you have any more?
那东西还有没有
Yeah! Come on in, partner!
有 进来吧 伙计
Well if today is rage day,
今天要讨论的是愤怒吧
Most of you know that I am a little more comfortable with rage.
你们大多知道 关于愤怒我还是有话讲的
Talking about rage. I deal with rage every single day.
说到愤怒 我每天都跟它打交道
And I listen to these guys at work, and they go on and on about
每天上班我都听那些家伙不停地说
Paving their driveways
铺他们家车道什么的
or whatever, just the most stupid nonsense. They don’t know.
都是些没用的废话 他们根本不懂
They haven’t had their lives ripped apart yet.
他们的生活还没有支离破碎
They’re not in the club. Exactly. Meanwhile, I’m like,
他们没有亲身经历过 一点没错 同时我很担心…
“Hey, guys, my daughter died of leukemia.”
喂 两位 我女儿因为白血病夭折了
I’m sorry, I need some water.
不好意思 我去喝点水
You’re one of those bad kids my mother warned me about.
我妈告诉我别跟坏孩子玩 你就是这种
Yes, I am corrupting you.
是啊 我把你带坏了
Don’t worry, I won’t tell Becca.
别担心 我不会告诉贝卡的
I’ll appreciate that.
感激不尽
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Becca.
贝卡
Becca.
贝卡
Becca What’d you do here?
你干了什么
What?
怎么了
Goddamn it, what did you do to my phone?
该死 你拿我手♥机♥做什么了
Jesus, Howie. I thought something had happened.
天啊 豪威 我还以为出了什么事
This morning. When you used it. What did you do to my phone?
早上你用我手♥机♥的时候 你干什么了
Nothing. I just got the number for the roof guy. For God’s sake.
没干什么 就是找了那个修房♥顶的电♥话♥ 天啊
What, you told me to call him. You deleted Danny’s video.
怎么了 你让我打电♥话♥的
You deleted Danny’s video.
你把丹尼的视频删了
No, no I didn’t. No. I just…you were right there. I just got the number.
不 我没有 我当时…你也看见了 我就是查了个号♥码
Yeah, and you kept pressing the screen.
对 你还不停地按屏幕
Because I couldn’t figure out how to use your phone.
因为我不知道你的电♥话♥怎么用
I checked already. It’s gone. We have a hundred videos of him, Howie.
我看过了 已经不见了 豪威 他的视频我们有上百段呢
That’s not the point, Becca.
不是这个问题 贝卡
Then you should’ve put it on your computer.
那你早该把它转到电脑上啊
Right, it’s my fault.
对 是我的错
I didn’t say that.
我不是这个意思
I said it’s gone!
都说了没有了
Jesus, Howie! I didn’t do it on purpose!
天啊 豪威 我又不是故意的
Are you sure?
真的吗
What does that mean?
你这是什么意思
You think I deliberately deleted his video?
你觉得我故意删了那段视频吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
You don’t know?
你不知道
It’s like you’re trying to get rid of him.
你就是在试图摆脱他的身影
I’m sorry, but that’s how it feels.
抱歉 但给我的感觉就是这样
Every day, it’s something new.
每天都弄一点新变化
Really?
是吗
Yeah. It’s like you’re trying to get
对 你好像就是想去掉
rid of any evidence he was ever here.
所有他存在过的证据
You took his paintings off the fridge.
你把他的画也从冰箱上取了下来
Yes, to save them. They are in a box downstairs.
那是为了保存 都放到楼下箱子里了
Okay, His clothes?
好 那他的衣服呢
We don’t need all that stuff. Your wanting to sell the house.
我们又用不上那些了 你还想卖♥♥了房♥子
Your sending Taz to your mother’s.
还把太子送到你妈那里
There was a lot going on, Howie. The dog got under foot.
事情太多了 豪威 那条狗太碍事了
Right. And he was a reminder. Yes, he was a reminder, and I wanted
是啊 它还能勾起你的回忆 对 它勾起我的回忆了
one less reminder around here. And since you never wanted the dog.
我想减少一点回忆 是你不想要那条狗