Howie.
豪威
Turn around. Come on, you need to relax.
转过去 来吧 亲爱的 你需要放松
You’re shoulders are all knotted up.
你肩膀很僵硬
Yeah, well…
是的
Forget about Debbie, and whatever else is bothering you.
忘了黛比 忘了那些烦心事
Ohhh, I see what this is. Dimmingthe lights
我知道你在干嘛 调暗灯光
You’re trying to seduce me. Plyingme with liquor
你想勾引我 想把我灌醉
It worked in college. That’s enough.
这招在大学时挺管用
That’s enough.
行了
Where are you going?
你去哪
I’m feeling kinda antsy tonight. I’m sorry. It was a weird day…
我今天有点烦躁 对不起 今天一天感觉都很怪
Right.

What, now you’re gonna pout?
怎么 又想发牢骚吗
Well it’s been eight months.
都八个月了
But who’s keeping track?
是谁一直念念不忘的
I am. I’m keeping track.
是我 是我念念不忘
I’m just not ready yet, Howie.
我还没准备好 豪威 我只是…
I’m sorry if you think that’s abnormal
让你觉得不正常我很抱歉
I don’t. I don’t think that’s normal at all but…
我没有 我一点没觉得不正常
Then what’s the problem?
那还有什么问题
We need to at least head in that direction,
我们起码得朝那个方向前进
which might feel strange at first, but…
开始可能会有些怪 但…
But you wanna have sex
但你想做♥爱♥
Well don’t say it like that.
别这样说
You’re trying to rope me into having sex!
你刚才就是想引诱我上♥床♥
I am not. I wasn’t roping you into sex-
我没有 我没想引诱你上♥床♥
Al Green isn’t roping?
放艾尔·格林的歌♥还不是引诱吗
No.
不是
Al Green?
那是什么
I thought it was nice. That’s all.
我只是觉得好听 仅此而已
I was trying to make things nice.
我只是想让气氛好些
Well you can’t.You just can’t, I’m sorry.
不行的 你无能为力 抱歉
Things aren’t “nice” anymore.
气氛不会好了
And, will you hold him for a second?
你扶他一会儿
Just hold him, just hold him like that.
扶住了 就那样
Dad, quit it!
爸爸 停下
Quit it.
停下来
Yeah, pull him past you. All right, now.
把他拉起来 好了
Cause Taz wants to go on the tire
太子想站到轮胎上
Okay, you ready? I’m gonna let you go. Ready?
准备好了吗 我要放手了 准备好了吗
Yes.
好了
Here goes. There! Whoa! Keep your feet up.
走咯 抬起脚
Danny, look at me on the way back.
丹尼 回头看看我
Keep your feet up, Danny.
脚抬起来 丹尼
Hey.

If you’re not gonna go to group, I think you should see someone.
如果你不去倾诉小组 就去见见别人吧
Aha!

Any plans for the day?
今天有什么安排吗
You’re looking at ’em.
健身 就这点安排
Well, I’ll see you tonight.
晚上见
Yup.
好的
Hi, I’m here to see Scott Bader in the events department.
我想找活动部的斯科特·贝德
I don’t have a Bader listed.
我这里没有贝德这个名字
Oh. Well that’s weird.
那可真是奇怪
Kate Finn. What about Kate?
凯特·费恩 这个人有吧
I have a Robert Finn in dec. arts?
有个罗伯特·费恩 在艺术品部
If you have an appointment, I can
如果您预约了 我可以打个电♥话♥
just call up there. Who are you?
请问您的名字是
Um…I’m just…I didn’t have an appointment actually.
我没有和谁预约
I’m just an old friend. I used to work here.
我只是个老员工 曾经在这里工作
Becca?
贝卡
Gary? Heeey. What are you doing here?
盖瑞 你怎么来了
Um…I had some errands in the city,
我到市区来办点事
and thought I’d pop in and say hello.
就想顺便来看看老朋友
But apparently nobody works here anymore.
但看起来熟人们都走了
Oh yeah, Scott went over to Christie’s
是啊 斯科特三月份跳到佳士得了
back in March. The traitor.
那个叛徒
Well nice to see you’re still doing the coffee runs at least.
还能见到你仍在这儿端茶送水也挺高兴
Oh, no, I don’t usually– Um, I’m in Scott’s old job.
不不 我一般不干这活了 我顶了斯科特的缺
Hey, how’s the family?
你家里人怎么样
You know what, Gary? I know how busy it gets up there,
盖瑞 我知道这儿很忙
So I’m gonna let you get back to it.
你还是忙你的事儿去吧
Yeah, that hasn’t changed.
是的 这一点没变
It was great to see you though
很高兴见到你
Yeah, you too.
我也是
Well there are fines you know.
这可是有罚金的
No, I know
我知道
The book’s quite overdue. We’ve sent out several notices.
这书超了很长时间 我们发过几次通知
Yeah, that’s why I’m here.
所以我就来了
Seven dollars.
七块
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Uh, yes, actually. Would it be possible for me to check this out?
是的 我能借这本书吗
Certainly.
当然可以
“I will become a fish in a trout stream
“我要变成小溪里的鳟鱼
and I will swim away from you? Look he’s
并将离开你” 看他在…
He’s in the water.
他在水里呢
Yes, he is, “If you become a fish in
是的
the trout stream, said his mother
“如果你变成小溪里的鳟鱼” 他妈妈说
I will become a fisherman and I will fish for you.”
“我就变成渔夫 为你捕鱼”
Oh! Sorry.
对不起
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I just scored yankee tickets offa rowan. Tonight. You interested?
我搞到了今晚扬基队比赛的票 感兴趣吗
I can’t. I have group.
我去不了 得去倾诉小组
You can’t skip one night? They’rebehind home plate.
今晚不去不行吗 哪有棒球重要
Another time.
下次吧
If there is one.
如果有下次的话
Going stag tonight?
今晚怎么落单了
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Becca’s gonna…take a little break. from the group.
贝卡暂时不来参加小组活动了
I’m gonna get a coffee.
我去拿杯咖啡
Wanna sit?
坐下来吧
Yeah.
好的
Hello?
你好
Hey Mom, it’s me.
妈妈 是我
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. I was just…thinking about making
没什么 我想为伊姿做个生日蛋糕
Izzy’s birthday cake. Would that be alright?
你觉得怎么样
Oh honey, you don’t need to do all that.
亲爱的 你不必做这些
I was just gonna grab her one of those
我给她买♥♥个凯菲的蛋糕就行了
carvel things. She likes those.
她喜欢那味道
I don’t mind. It’ll give me something to do.
没关系的 我就是想找点事情做
Okay then.
那好吧
No group tonight?
今晚不去倾诉小组吗
Howie’s there. It’s too much God talk for me, so…
豪威去了 他们老是在说上帝什么的
What.
怎么了
Nothing. It’s just…some people find that comforting.
没什么 一些人觉得那样会获得安慰
Yeah, well, it pisses me off.
是 但我听得很烦
You know, Becca, when your brother died,
你知道吗 贝卡 你哥哥死的时候
I found the church very helpful.
我发现教堂对我很有帮助
I know you did, but that’s you, not me. And Danny isn’t Arthur.
我知道 但那是你 不是我 丹尼也不是阿瑟
You know, I brought you to church every Sunday.
那时我每周日都带你去教堂
Let’s not start this again, okay Mom?
咱们别再说这些了好吗 妈妈
I’m just… I’m just calling about the cake.
我打电♥话♥只是想说一下蛋糕的事
You’re not right about everything, you know.
你不一定每件事都正确 如果真的有上帝呢
What if there is a God?
如果的确有上帝呢
Then I’ll say he’s a sadistic prick.
那他就是个残酷的蠢货
Alright, Becca. That’s enough.
好吧 贝卡 别说了
“worship me and I’ll treat you like shit.”
“你信奉我 我却视你为粪土”
No wonder you like him, he sounds just like Dad.
难怪你会喜欢上帝 他跟我爸一个样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!