You sure. Yeah.
确定吗 是的
Hey, Kevin. Hi. Hi.
嗨 凯文 嗨 你好
Yeah, we… We just…
我们只是…
We found out that Becca’s sister is pregnant, so…
我们得知贝卡的妹妹怀孕了 所以…
Howie. What?
豪威 怎么了
That can be hard, I remember when my cousin got pregnant.
那很不容易 我记得我表妹怀孕的时候
Yeah, it’s not really a big deal.
其实也没什么大不了的
Okay.
好吧
Okay. If you wanna talk about it though,
如果你们想聊聊这事
you know the group’s right here.
倾诉小组就在那边 不用了
Yeah, I don’t think so. “Hey everybody, fresh meat.”
“大家好 新来的衰人”
Becca, be nice.
贝卡 好一点
Doesn’t she remind of you of Lydia?
她有让你想起莉迪亚吗
There was this woman in the group a couple years ago.
几年前组里有个女人
It was four. Four years ago.
四年 是四年前
Well it doesn’t really matter whenshe was here,
具体几年不是重点
my point is that she reminds me of Lydia.
重点是她让我想起了莉迪亚
She reallywasn’t into the support group model at first.
她最开始对这种互助小组并不感冒
How long have you been in group?
你们在组里有多久了
It’ll be eight years in june.
到六月有八年了
Oh, I didn’t… I didn’t realize it was that long.
我没…我没想到有这么久
Yeah, we’re the veterans. You know for us,
我们是老油条了
It’s a good way to touch base.
对我们来说 这是和大家保持联络的好方法
Everyone’s on a different schedule…
每个人情况不同
Of course. Of course.
当然 是啊
She, uh, she visits me sometimes.In dreams.
有时候 她会在梦里来看我
And she tells me it’s okay. And she’s with God. And we have good days,
她让我放心 她和上帝在一起 我们也曾有过快乐的日子
then you think that if you have enough good days it might actually get better.
如果你想想以前有过那么多欢乐的日子 就会感到好过一些
You know, it does get better and then…
确实感觉好了一些
It was her anniversary last week and… A year last Tuesday.
但是 上星期是她的周年忌日 到上星期二满一周年
And it just starts all over again.
结果一切又从头开始了
We just have to remind each other
我们只能相互安慰
that it was just part of God’s plan. And
这都是上帝的安排
we can’t know why. Only God can know why.
原因我们无从知晓 只有上帝才知道
God had to take her. He needed another angel.
上帝要带走她 他那里缺一个天使
He needed another angel.
他需要加一个天使
Why didn’t he just make one?
为什么他不造一个
Another angel. I mean, he’s God after all.
再多造一个天使 我的意思是
Why didn’t he just make another angel?
他可是上帝啊 为什么他不再造一个天使呢
Just…
像这样
Just putting it out there…
立马就可以变出一个
I’ll like to go.
我想走了
I think we’re gonna go.
我觉得我们该走了
Is that alright?
可以吗
Excuse us.
失陪了
They’re talking, it’s their time, and you have to respect that.
他们在属于他们的时间里发言 你得尊重人家
Come on.
好了
I mean, you sit there for weeks and you don’t say a word.
你坐在那几个星期不说一句话
I’m sorry. I can’t stand the God-freaks. You know that.
抱歉 我受不了那些神神鬼鬼的 你知道的
But they’re not all like that. Kevin and Gabby aren’t.
但不是所有人都这样 凯文和嘉比就没有
No. Kevin and Gabby are professional wallowers.
不 凯文和嘉比已经是诉苦专业户了
I mean come on? Eight years, Howie.
拜托 八年了 豪威 八年啊
Eight. If that’s what you want to become, then…
如果你想最后变成那个样子…
Look, if you wanna take a break-
如果你想先暂停一下 不是暂停 我再也不去了
No, not a break, I’m done.
不 我以后不会再去了
I know the Izzy stuff got under your skin.
我知道伊姿的事让你心烦意乱
Please don’t do that. One semester of psychology
别这样 求你了
fifteen years ago and suddenly you can analyze.
十五年前学了一学期的心理学 你就能给人做心理分♥析♥了
Well jesus, Becca.
什么啊 贝卡
I just don’t like the group. I gave
我不喜欢倾诉小组
it a try, and it’s not for me.
我试过了 不适合我
Okay. It’s not for you.
行 不适合你
Thank you.
多谢
Do you mind if we not eat here?
不在这吃的话你不介意吧
Nothing’s really jumping out at me.
这里没什么我很想吃的菜
Taz! Stop! Come here and eat! Come on!
太子 别叫 过来吃东西 快来 好好待着
Sorry. He’s not really dangerous.
不好意思 它其实不咬人
Hey, eat.
快吃
Just kinda dumb.
只是有点呆
No, I know. He’s my dog.
我知道 它是我的狗
Oh, you’re Becca! Of course! I
哦 你是贝卡吧
should have recognized you, of course. I’m Auggie.
我该想到是你的 我是奥吉
Oh. Hi, Auggie. Hi.
你好 奥吉 你好
Oh my God, why didn’t you tell me you were
天啊 为什么不告诉我你要过来
coming over? I would’ve picked up the house.
不然我就收拾收拾屋子了
That’s Auggie.
那是奥吉
Yeah, we met. Is Izzy here?
是的 我们见过面了 伊姿在吗
Oh yeah, she’s here.
在 她在这儿呢
She got fired from the Applebee’s.
她被餐厅炒鱿鱼了
I was planning to bring it all down to
我本打算把这些都捐给爱心机构的
goodwill, but now I’m glad I didn’t.
但还好没有
Look at all these shirts, and the sweaters.
看看这些小衬衫 小毛衣
I don’t know, bec. They’re in babyclothes for so long
贝卡 宝宝是不是得先穿很久的婴儿装
Before he could even fit into that stuff.
之后才穿得了这些吧
It comes up very quickly. You’ll see.
孩子长得飞快 你会知道的
You’re gonna be happy I saved them.
到时你会很高兴我留着这些
Is he living here?
他也住在这里吗
He has to. His girlfriend kicked him out.
他走投无路 被女朋友踢出来了
Ex-girlfriend.
是前女友
She knew what I meant.
她明白我的意思
Did you see this one?
看这件
Cute. Look at thay but what if it’s a girl?
真可爱 可万一是女孩怎么办
I don’t know, then I’ll give them to
不知道 那就给别人吧
someone else. You’re gonna thank me.
你会感谢我的
A couple years worth of clothes here.
这些衣服可够穿好几年的
Think of the money you’ll save.
想想可以省多少钱
It’s not about the money.
这不是钱的问题
Well it should be. You need to start thinking about that.
这就是钱的问题 你该朝这方面想了
Especially if the Dad’s a musician.
尤其如果孩子的爸爸是个音乐家的话
It costs a lot to raise a child.
告诉你 养孩子花费很大的
It’d be weird, Becca. If it’s a boy. To see
那会很奇怪 贝卡
him running around in Danny’s clothes.
如果是个男孩 看他穿丹尼的衣服跑来跑去
I would feel weird about it.
我会觉得很怪
Yeah, I’m sorry. Of course it’d be weird.
是的 抱歉 那确实会挺怪
It was a nice offer.
谢谢你的好意
You’re gonna get a lot of clothes anyway christmas,
他圣诞啊生日什么的会收到很多衣服
birthdays. You won’t have to worry about that.
你也用不着为这个担心
It’s probably a girl anyway. I’m a
可能是个女孩
little psychic about these things.
我预测这些很准的
Remember I said Sheila was having a girl? And Karen?
记得我说过希拉会生个女儿吗 还有凯伦
I think there’s a girl in there.
我觉得她肚子里会是个女儿
I hope there is. I mean I want a girl
我希望是 我想要个女儿
I want as it’s healthy obviously, but I hope it’s a girl.
只要孩子生下来健康就好 可我还是希望要个女儿
Me too.
我也是
You want some coffee cake, honey? I got some coffee cake in here.
你想吃点咖啡蛋糕吗宝贝 我准备了咖啡蛋糕
I’m gonna take off. I promised Howie
我要走了
that I’d pick up some dinner.
我答应豪威会准备晚饭的
Mmm looks good though.
看不去挺不错
Here. Eat some cake.
来 吃点蛋糕
When did Rick ever beat me in squash?
瑞克打壁球什么时候赢过我
Did he mention Debbie at all?
他有说起过黛比吗
You can call her, you know. Get the reports directly.
你可以直接打电♥话♥给她 就不用我们传话了
I don’t wanna call her. She should call me.
我不想打给她 她应该打给我
I would have been there for her if God forbid
如果罗比或艾米丽发生什么事
anything had ever happened to Robby or Em.
我一定会去陪她
I wouldn’t have vanished the way she did.
我不会像她一样消失
I wouldn’t.
我不会
Howie?
豪威
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!