你是知道我上班呢吧
You know I’m at work, right?
知道 可你答应过我来的
Yeah, but you promised me that you’d be here.
我可没答应过你什么 明白吗
I didn’t promise you anything. All right?
你给我听好了 现在
I need you to listen to me. Right now…
别再这么粘人了 伊丽莎
do not do clingy, Eliza.
行 我跟你说 也许你说得对
Okay, you know what, maybe you’re right.
你说得对 对不起 我会做的更好的
You’re right, I’m sorry. Okay, I’ll be better.
我以后会做的更好的 我可以的 现在过来吧
I’ll be better. I can be better. Just come over now.
-不行 -我又怎么了
– I can’t. – What did I do?
你能告诉我我怎么了吗
Can you tell me what I did?
我挂了
I gotta go.
你是谁
Who are you?
-你是谁 -滚开
– Who are you?! – Oh, fuck off.
你从哪儿搞到的这个
Where’d you get this? Huh?
滚蛋 王八蛋
Fuck off, you punk!
嘿 救命 救命
Hey! Help! Help!
救命
Help!

Fuck!
我被发现了 他们想弄死我
I’m burned. They tried to kill me.
那你知道该怎么做
Well, then, you know what to do.
把屁♥股♥擦干净
Broom it out.
我们是说好了不牵扯他进来
We agreed we were gonna leave him alone.
但我没猜错
But I was right.
他可不是什么傻帽内鬼
He’s not some lucky plant.
他很危险 他是专业的
I mean, he’s dangerous. He’s a pro.
-无所谓 -无所谓
– Doesn’t matter. – Doesn’t matter?
他他妈差点杀了我
He bloody near killed me.
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么之前不跟我说
Why the fuck didn’t you tell me?

Bec–
因为你需要集中注意力
Because you needed to stay focused.
照计划行事
Stick to the plan.
你 你眼瞅就要跑题了
You-You’re going off on tangents.
-你从没信过我 乔拿森 -我好好奇这又是为什么呢
– You never trust me, Johnathan. – Wow, I wonder why.
请听我说
Please listen to me.
你当时为什么没告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
我当时在流血
I was losing blood.
你为什么他妈的不跟我说
Why the fuck didn’t you tell me?
-因为我没法说 -为什么
– Because I couldn’t. – Why?
嘿 安娜 帮我个忙
Hey, Anna, uh, do me a favor.
帮我给卡拉手♥机♥打个电♥话♥
Call Cara’s cell for me.
因为一旦我跟你说了
Because if I told you that,
我就得把其他事也一并告诉你
I would have had to tell you everything else.
真♥他♥妈♥服了 还有什么别的事
Jesus Christ, what else is there to tell?
你的团队
Your team…
霍姆最后一次露面
Homm was last seen…
我们被点了相了
Well, we got burned!
听着 凯特灵酒店
– Listen. – …Kettering Hotel,
进入到一辆黑色汽车
getting into a black car.
警方收到一段匿名视频
Police received an anonymous video
视频上威尔在驾驶汽车
showing Weir behind the wheel…
他们拍到威尔的脸了
They cut Weir in.
瓦朗斯耍我们呢
Valence fucked us.
-听见了没 -还是按计划行事
– You hear me? – It doesn’t change a thing.
明白吗 按计划行事
Understand? It doesn’t change a thing.
我这就回办公室去
I’m coming back to the office.
我们刚经过钱伯斯大街
We just passed Chambers.
他十分钟后到 我们得
He’s ten away. We need to…
听我说 听我说 别杀我
Listen. Listen, don’t kill me.
搞定 需要我等威尔吗
It’s done. Do I wait for Weir?
怎么回
What the fu…
他们死了 所有人
They’re dead. All of them.
什么
What?
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I didn’t know how to tell you,
所以我想给纠正过来
so I was trying to make it right.
然后我就打给瓦朗斯警告他
And I called Valence to warn him.
他说什么了
What did he say?
我知道他叛变了
It’s how I know he turned.
他是什么了
What did he say?
他让我闭嘴 给他时间想想
He told me to shut up and let him think.
然后他就说了那段话
And then he said it.
你跟他说我没得选
You tell him I had no choice.
我早该告诉你的 真该早告诉你的
I should have told you. Of course I should.
但我知道你脾气 你开始不知所措 还有
But I know how you are. You start spinning, and…
你看 乔拿森 我还在看着你
You see, Johnathan, I still look at you
看着我的小儿子
and see my little boy
需要被人保护不受这个世界伤害
who needs protecting from the world.
我是搞砸了
Look, I fucked up
所有事情都搞砸了
all over the place.
但你要知道 我们必须继续
But you know, we have to carry on.
嘿 各位 外面来人了
Hey, guys, there’s someone out there.
搞什么 怎么到哪儿都能被他们找到
What the hell? How do they keep finding us?
我天 我们得 离开这儿
Oh, my God, we-we have to get out of here.
我们得走了 他们找上门来了
We need to go. They are coming for us.
走吧 乔拿森 走了
Come on, Johnathan. Come on.
快走
Come on.
-怎么了 -走吧 儿子
– What’s wrong? – Come on, son.
我知道是怎么回事
I know what it is.
我知道是怎么回事
I know what it is.
这上面说他们在这儿
It says they are here.
可他们不在
They’re not here.
他们知道怎么回事了
They figured it out.
把瓶子留下来了
Left the bottle behind.
不客气
You’re welcome.
想来也是
Of course.
一瓶价值10万美元的单一麦芽威士忌里
A $100,000 bottle of single malt whiskey
肯定会装定位的
is gonna be chipped.
要我说 那瓶威士忌值当挨这一枪子儿
If you ask me, the whiskey was worth getting shot.
一物难求的好东西
Monstrously epic shit.
那现在怎么办
Okay, now what?
我们去找他
We find him.
然后呢
Then what?
把这一切了结
We end this.
具体怎么执行
How do we go about that?
他手上有埃弗森参议员
He owns Senator Evers.
我们去找她
We’re gonna ask her.
我们迷失了方向
We’ve lost our way.
我们今日的所处国家与我们父辈那时的国家已不可同日而语
We’re not the country of our mothers and our fathers.
我们背叛了他们的信任
We’ve betrayed their trust.
我们浪费了他们的信仰 相信美国强大的信仰
We have squandered their faith. Faith to keep America strong.
这也是我竞选美国总统
And that is why I am running for President
的原因
of the United States.
听着 别 别杀我
Listen, don’t-don’t kill me.
请 请别
Just… please don’t.
这即是正式宣布
So it’s official.
埃弗森参议员正式竞选美国总统
Senator Evers joins the race for the White House.
求你
Please.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不要 求你 别
No, no, please, don’t!
不要 求你
No, please!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!