-嗨 安娜 -麦迪
– Hey, Anna. – Madi.
找到有用的了吗
Anything good?
有 企业调查系统标记出卡拉·斯派德
Yeah. EIS flagged an incoming call
-手♥机♥的一个来电 -是吗 然后呢
– to Cara Spader’s cell phone. – Yeah? And?
是一次性手♥机♥
Came from a burner.
倒霉催的 威尔
Oh, fuck. Fucking Weir.
问问他们能不能追踪到卡拉手♥机♥的位置
Ask them if you can get a location on Cara’s phone.
明白
Got it.
这里是阿尔达
You have reached Arda–
-不 不 不 -没关系
– No, no, no, no, no. – It’s okay.
不要不要不要
– Oh. – No, no, no, no, no.
没关系
– Mm… – It’s okay.
好了 爱德华
All right, Edward,
接下来是最疼的
this is the shitty bit.
-最疼的 -是的
– Shitty bit. – Yeah.
知道了 等等
Copy that. Wait.
先等等 我能来囗威士忌吗
Hold on. Can I have some more whiskey?

There you go.
-好的 -嗯
-All right. – Mm. Oh…
真不错
Attaboy.
好的
Okay.
-爱德 你还好吗 -不好
– Ed, you good? – No.
亲爱的 你再去拿点冰
Get some more ice, will you, hon?
好的 亲爱的
Sure… hon.
伤口用的 不是往威士忌里放的
For the wound, not for the whiskey.
这里是阿尔达分♥析♥的法务部
You’ve reached Arda Analytics Legal Department.
请播
If you know your party’s extension,
分机号♥
– please enter it– –
你还好吧
You okay in here?
还好 就是有点累
Yeah, just a little tired.
不知道你有没有注意到 但你老爸
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but your-your dad…
最近总想削弱
is spending a lot of time
大家对你的信任 试图拔高他自己
trying to undermine your trust in everybody but him.
你 你不用听他的
You don’t– You don’t need to listen to him.
我知道我爸是个控制狂
I know my dad is a manipulative shit,
但这事我认为他没做错
but in this case, I think he’s right.
他逻辑没问题
It’s logical.
要么是瓦朗斯背叛了我
Either Valence has turned against me,
要么有内鬼
or it’s a leak.
我周围的人
Someone inside my circle.
-我吗 -我可没这么说
– Me? – I didn’t say that.
但你心里是这么想的
Yeah, but you’re thinking that.
所以你只给我80%的信任
There’s that 20%.
我得考虑所有的可能
I have to consider every possible option,
即便我不愿意相信
even if I don’t want to believe them.
那你信吗
So, do you? Believe it?
我一开始留下是为了保护自己
I might have stuck around at first for protection.
没错
Yeah.
但你真觉得 知道了你的对手是谁
But do you think I feel safe anymore,
又在被人那样追杀之后
knowing what I know about who’s after you?
我还会有安全感吗
After getting shot at?
我选择留下
I’m sticking around…
是为了你
…for you.
不过 你怎么了
But what-what’s that?
你刚刚在想什么
What just happened?
-什么 -感觉你心不在焉的
– What? – It’s like you went somewhere.
没 我没事
No. No, I’m good.
我可没觉得你没事
I don’t think you are.
我 是说咱们没事
I… I meant we’re good.
好吧 海莉 我说真的 咱俩没事
Okay, Hailey? I mean it. We’re good.
很抱歉
We’re sorry,
您的电♥话♥暂时无法接
your call cannot be completed as di–
他们对
…and they’ve turned a blind eye
美国人每天
to the fact that
面对这场危机到后果视而不见
Americans face the consequences of this crisis every day,
而致命的芬太尼还在涌入我们社区
as deadly fentanyl pours into our neighborhoods
犯罪率激增
and crime surges!
阿尔达数据分♥析♥的部门
…department at Arda Analytics.
是你
It was you.
你是最后一个跟瓦朗斯说话的人
You were the last person to talk to Valence.
乔拿森 听我解释
Johnathan, let me explain.
你让他跳下去
You told him to jump?
我 我从没说过这话
I-I never said any such thing.
你任我跟无头苍蝇一样瞎找
You let me just sit there and spin,
试着搞清楚到底怎么回事 而你却一个字都不说
trying to figure this out, and you said nothing!
只能看着
But just watch.
我完全不知道他会做出那种选择
I had no idea he was gonna do what he did.
-拜托了 相信我 -相信你
– Please, believe me. – Believe you?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you fucking insane?!
威尔 我们得赶紧走了
Weir, we need to get out of here.
快啊
Come on!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
霍姆 走了
Homm, come on.
快走 到森林里区 快
Go, get to the woods. Now!
快走
Come on.
-你那儿有信♥号♥♥吗 -收不到
– Can you get a signal? – Not really.

Let’s go.
企业调查系统在定位
EIS had some trouble isolating
卡拉手♥机♥的时候遇到点麻烦
a location for Cara’s cell phone,
但他们还是把范围缩小到了市中心的一两个街区
but they got it boiled down to a block or two area downtown.
太好了 能把定位发我吗
Great. Can you send me a pin?
已经发了
Already did.
不是说“开车的时候别发短♥信♥”么 妈
What happened to “don’t text and drive,” Mom?
我没发短♥信♥
I’m not texting.
是这样 我得先去个地方
Look, uh, I’m gonna have to make a stop.
你待车里别乱跑
You will stay in the car,
也不许跟我吵这个
and you’re not gonna fucking argue with me about it.
你告诉我到底是怎么回事
You tell me what the hell is happening.
-别他妈想骗人 -不会
– Don’t you dare fucking lie. – No.
是这样
Listen…
我本是想把事情纠正过来的
I was trying to fix things.
-我只想警告瓦朗斯 -警告什么
– I wanted to warn Valence. – About what?
警告他
About how–
那个实习生是怎么把事情搞砸了的
About how things went pear-shaped with the intern kid.
你没想杀他
You didn’t try to kill him.
放掉那小王八蛋跟我所学的所有内容
Look, letting that little shit go is contrary to
都是相违背的
everything I’ve ever learned.
一日生疑 就直接说出来
When in doubt, take ’em out.
中情局秘密行动手册第一页就写着呢
Page one in the Langley manual of unwritten things.
要彻底 要无情
Uh… Be thorough, be ruthless.
没什么比死亡更干净的了
There’s nothing so tidy as dead.
我的计划就得听我的 还记得吗
My plan, my rules. Remember?
记得
Yeah, well…
没那么简单 乔拿森
…it’s not as simple as that, Johnathan.
嘿 谁给威尔写的约会简介
Hey, who wrote Weir’s dating profile?
你写的我的吗
You do mine?
-跟她聊聊 -要定晚餐吗
-Talk to her. – Dinner orders?
-肉丸三明治 -一样
– Meatball sandwich. – I’ll have the same.
鲁宾三明治 多加泡菜 最终答案
Reuben, extra kraut. Final answer.
要皮特家的吗
From Pete’s?
-卡茨家的 -那我过去
– Katz’s. – It’s gonna take me, like,
得半小时呢
half an hour to get up there, man.
是嘛 好东西值得等
Yeah? Well, it’s worth the wait.
你吃过他家的鲁宾三明治没 但凡你吃过
Have you had their Reuben? ‘Cause if you did,
现在就已经冲到半路了
you’d be halfway there by now.
行动
Let’s go.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
好的
All right.
-嘿 宝贝儿 -宝贝儿 你人呢
– Hey, baby. – Baby, where are you?
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!