头号♥热搜
two days running.
我们求之不得呢 对吧
Well, that’s what we need, isn’t it?
太疯狂了 我竟然走红了
It’s insane. I mean, I’m going viral.
#爱德华没有死
#EdIsNotDead.
-捂住耳朵 -什么
– Cover your ears! – What?
我什么都听不见
I-I can’t hear anything.
这帮人哪儿冒出来的
Where the fuck did they come from?
后面有扇门 快
There’s a door in the back. Move!
什么 他说什么
What? What– What did he say?
操操操
Shit! Shit! Shit!
什么 他在说什么 我什么都听不见
What? What is he saying? I can’t hear anything.
-操 -我耳朵里
– Shit! – Something put a…
好像放了个铃
ringing in my ears…
让他闭嘴 我没法思考了
Shut him up, I’m trying to think.
天 我的
– Oh, my… –
我中枪了
I got hit.
-我中枪了 -你这时候
– I got shot. – This is where
不是应该凿开墙 然后出现好几把枪吗
you hammer the wall and pull out a bunch of guns, right?
抱歉 我们只有穿回那个房♥间
I’m sorry. The only way we’re getting out of here
才能逃出去
is back through them.
该死 有烟
Shit. Smoke!
我中枪了 他们打中我了
Oh, I-I got shot. They shot me.
我中枪了
I’m shot!
让他闭嘴
Shut him up!
15秒后 帮我制♥造♥点
In 15 seconds, I need you
动静和噪音
to move around and make a lot of noise.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
相信我
Trust me.
这就是未来 这烟哪儿来的
Why is there smoke?
你要做什么
What are you gonna–

Shit.
-打到一个 -安静
– Got one. – Quiet.
太迟了
– Too late! –
准备
Get ready.
准备好
Get ready.
-跑 -他说什么
– Move! – What did he say?
快上车
Get to the car now!
我血快流干了
Oh, I’m gonna bleed out.
我的胳膊没知觉了 我中枪了
Oh, I can’t feel my arm. I-I got shot.
我只打中一个 另一个只是蹭到
I got one of ’em, but I just winged the other one.
不知道他跑哪儿去了
I don’t know where he went.
他们是怎么找到我们的
How the hell did they find us?
我中枪了 大家
I got shot, man.
你会没事的
You’re-you’re gonna be okay.
-你说什么 -他真的被打中了
– What are you saying? – He really got tagged, here.
爱德 你会没事的
Ed, you’re gonna be fine,
-真是够了 -我血会流干的
– for Christ’s sake. – I’m gonna bleed out.
-告诉他 他没事 -但他听不见我说话
– Tell him he’ll be okay. – He can’t hear me.
他们不可能追踪到我的 我很小心
There’s no way they followed me, I was too careful.
找点东西绑他胳膊上
Find something to tie around his arm
-先止住血 -用什么绑
– to stop the bleeding. – What? What?
-什么都行 -我不想死
-Whatever. – I don’t want to die.
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
我想我的史黛西 我不在乎她跟凯文那点事
I-I want Stacy. I don’t care that she did it with Kevin.
好吧 咱们能先停车吗
O-Okay. Can we just pull over
让车里真正的医生
and have the actual doctor in the car
-给他检查下 -昨晚有人上网
– take a look at him? – Was anyone online last night
或者打电♥话♥吗
or make any calls?
他们不可能找到我们的
‘Cause there’s no reason they should have found us.
你前边找个安全的地方靠边停
Can you find somewhere safe to pull over?
对对 我胳膊都麻了
– Yes. – Can’t feel my arm.
我中枪了
I got– I got shot.
-等等 -怎么啦
– Hold on. – What?
别叫唤
Quiet,
我还没碰到你
I haven’t touched you yet.
别叫
Be quiet.
来吧 好吧
Come on. All right.
很好
There you go.
算你走运 是贯穿伤
Well, you’re lucky. It’s gone right through.
你看
See?
-我漏掉了什么 -没事了
– What did I miss? – It’s okay.
-反正我们都逃出来了 -有事
– We got away. – It’s not okay.
别激动 你不可能每一步
Easy. You can’t expect to see
都计划得万无一失
every move before it happens.
当然可能 因为我提前演练过所有版本
Yes, I can. I gamed every version of this shit out.
我他妈漏掉什么了
What the fuck did I miss?!
你漏掉了最明显的版本
You’re missing the most obvious version,
我们被瓦朗斯出♥卖♥♥♥了
that Valence sold us out.
-别再说这话 -拜托
– Stop saying that. – Oh, come on.
所有安全屋的位置他都清楚
He knew where all the safe houses were.
-不是他干的 -乔拿森
– He didn’t do it. – Johnathan,
原因一清二楚
it’s the simplest explanation.
他叛变了 你看不出来吗
He turned, can’t you see?
就在你的眼皮底下
It’s right under your fucking nose.
-但你也不知道 -我知道的还少吗
– You don’t know that. – I know plenty.
我知道你状态不对
I know that you’re losing the thread.
你焦躁不安 偏执多疑
You’re agitated, you’re paranoid.
你的心态都不对了
It’s getting in the way of your thinking.
你得抽出身来 看看真正发生了什么
You need to step back and see what’s really happening.
好吧 大家都冷静下
Okay, let’s calm this down.
更别说 眼前这位会给我们
Not to mention… I don’t know what
-带来什么样的惊喜 -哦
– the next surprise is gonna be. – Oh!
她跟这事一点关系都没有
She’s got nothing to do with it.
当然了 她只是个普通律师
Oh, no. She’s just an ordinary lawyer
先是成了小偷 又一夜暴富
turned thief turned accidental millionairess.
你状态不佳 我担心你会功亏一篑
You’re compromised, and I fear you’re losing it.
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
威尔 你没必要听他的
Weir, you don’t have to listen to him.
听着 乔拿森 我们需要补给
Now, look, Johnathan, we need supplies.
不把他伤口治好
If I don’t treat this man’s wound,
他胳膊会断的
his arm is gonna drop off.
-等等 -怎么了
Wait. What?
你现在能听到我讲话了吧
Oh, you hear me now, can you?
卡拉刚买♥♥了台红酒柜
Cara just bought a wine fridge.
卡拉 哟 你现在都直呼受害者姓名了
Cara? What, you’re on a first name basis with the victims now?
我追踪威尔的团队很久了
Well, I’ve been following Weir’s team a long time.
那啥 我先下班了
Okay, I’m gonna go home,
你放在我桌上就行 晚安 拉杰
you leave it on my desk. Good night, Raj.
信♥用♥卡♥记录显示她两个月前
Credit card records show that she bought a wine fridge
买♥♥了台红酒柜
two months ago,
又买♥♥了一堆洒填满
– and she’d been filling it. – Mm-hmm.
她死前一周
A week before her death,
花钱买♥♥了好多洒
she spent a small fortune on wine,
但为什么她家的酒柜空了 酒去哪儿了
so why is her wine fridge empty? Where is it all?
该去哪儿去那儿
On the grassy knoll?
总之不在她死后的公♥寓♥里
Not in her apartment when she died.
她早知道会出事
She knew something big was coming,
她不想把那些名洒
and she didn’t want to let all that expensive wine
浪费掉
go to waste.
你觉得她死之前处理掉所有好洒
I mean, do you really think that she just happened to
只是个巧合吗
get rid of all her good wine right before she died?
好了 够了 别再提酒的事了
Okay, you know what? Shut up about the wine,
一开始就没人允许
because no one gave you permission
你进她的公♥寓♥
to go to her apartment in the first place.
她可能帮我们找到威尔
She could lead us to Weir.
你不是一直在催我DNA的事吗
Weren’t you on my ass about the DNA?
你猜我们今天下午确定到的匹配对象是谁
‘Cause we got confirmed matches this afternoon on guess who?
恭喜你答对了
Ding, ding, ding! Exactly.
三名DBA的员工
All three DBA employees.
他们死了 案子结束了
They’re dead. Case closed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!