No.
把那盒子给我
Give me that box.
我女儿在为她们足球队筹款
My daughter’s raising money for her soccer team.
但真正干活儿的人是我
Or, well, I am.
所以 想买♥♥块巧克力吗
So can I interest you in a bar of chocolate?
我儿子搞乐队时也卖♥♥了这个
My son had to sell those things for band.
最后都是我的事
I ended up doing it for him, too.
每次都这样
Every time.
-对吧 -烦死了
Right? I hate it.
我知道
I know.
哎 我就买♥♥几块帮帮你吧
Yeah, I’ll take a few if it helps get you out of the hole.
-还卖♥♥8美元一个吗 -对
– Still eight bucks each? – Yeah.
-好的 -谢谢
– Okay. – Thanks.
我去拿支票簿
I’ll get my checkbook.
有点难启齿 但我能用下洗手间吗
I hate to ask, but can I use your bathroom?
当然 当然可以
Oh. Uh, yeah, sure. Of course.
第一个门左转
Uh, just take your first left
走到头就是
– and then down the hall. – Mm.
菲亚克庄园的 好高级
Ooh, “Chateau Figeac.” That’s fancy.
我发誓不是大白天喝酒的那种人
I’m not a day drinker, I swear.
这是昨晚剩的 没来得及收拾
It’s just from last night. I haven’t cleaned up.
不用解释 我就大白天喝酒
Oh, stop. I am a day drinker,
我懂的姐妹
so no judgment here.
跟老公的甜蜜之夜
Date night with the hubby?
哦 我是单身 就跟个老朋友
No, I’m not married. Just an old friend.
那更好
Oh, wow, even better.
菲亚克庄园 听着好耳熟
But Figeac. That sounds so familiar.
我从哪儿听过来着
Why do I know that name,
-菲亚克庄园 -那还得问你
– Figeac? – You tell me.
葡萄酒我不太懂
Wine’s not really my thing.
-是别人送的 -哦
– Um, it was a gift. – Oh.
向左拐对吧
To the left…
-走廊尽头 -谢谢
– Down the hall. – Thank you.
我能找到的全在这了
Here’s everything I could find.
你确定就这些
Are you certain that’s everything?
是的
Yes.
高先生在挨枪子之前
Any revelation from Mr. Gao
没透露什么吗
before his dip in the barrel?
就说了一件事
Just one thing.
菲亚克 菲亚克
Figeac. Figeac.
感谢你买♥♥了巧克力 还借我洗手间用
Thank you so much for the bathroom, for the chocolates.
连救两命的大恩人
You’re a lifesaver twice over.
-真不用客气 -我会打给你的
– It’s no problem, really. – And I’m calling you.
我说过了 我会白天喝洒
Like I said, I’m a day drinker,
咱们两个宝妈可以出来把洒言欢
so we can talk mom to mom over
-吐槽儿女 -太好了
– a couple glasses sometime. – Perfect.
-听着不错 -拜拜
– Sounds good. – Bye-bye.
再见
See ya.
你怎么去了那么久
That took forever.
用那种语气讲话我是听不到的
I told you I don’t hear that tone,
换个语气吧
so try something else.
不然你就把我当石头好了
Otherwise you’re talking to a pile of rocks.
我去
Shit.
-这是安娜 -安娜 又是我
– This is Anna. – Uh, Anna, it’s me again.
帮我个忙 让企业调查系统标记出
Uh, do me a favor and have EIS flag
威尔员工信♥用♥卡♥的一切活动记录
any activity on Weir’s employees’ credit cards
和我们掌握的他们的所有号♥码
and on any cell phone numbers we have for them.
拉斯基不可能允许
Uh, there’s no way Rasche will let you…
你只管做 好吗 我来担心拉斯基
Well, just get it started, okay? I’ll deal with Rasche.
将在外
Uh, it’s better to ask forgiveness
君命有所不受 对吧
than permission, right?
红酒进口 菲亚克庄园 1800美元
送给你就拿着
Just take the bottle, will you?
我新住处放不下这么多洒
I don’t have room for all this wine at my new place.
-我不喝葡萄酒 -那你就随便送给谁
– I don’t drink wine. – Well, regift it, then.
-就这个 -对
– This it? – Yeah.
效果会很自然
So it’ll look totally natural.
爆♥炸♥会炸毁整层楼
The blast will take out the whole floor,
剩下的会被火焰吞噬
and ignite a fire to take out the rest.
跟尼古拉斯·凯奇电影里演的一样
It’ll be like a Nick Cage movie.
很好
Nice.
我们最好把电梯也关掉
I think we should disable the elevators,
别让外人进入
stop any bogeys from getting in.
我有点担心楼下的会计事务所
I’m just worried about the accounting firm below us.
他们不会有事的
Ah, they’ll be fine.
爆♥炸♥时间定为6点
Go time will be about 6:00.
他们5点就下班了
They leave at 5:00 on the dot.
会计都这个点下班
I mean, they are accountants, after all.
-你弄到假尸体了吗 -那天会送来的
– Did you get a line on cadavers? – They’ll be here by game day.
先把DNA准备好
Let’s talk DNA.
哥们 我说了别剪太短
Ah, man, I told you not to go too short.
我鬓角看上去好奇怪
My sideburns look weird.
谁在乎呢
Who’s gonna care?
知道吗 大火很有可能
You know, there’s a chance the fire burns
把毛发烧的一丝不剩
all the hair anyway.
-我都想到了 -所以呢
– Already thought about that. – And?
他妈的真凶残
You sick fuck.
所以 你有什么发现
So, what’d you find?
我觉得我弄懂了
I think I got it.
♪ 我全部都弄懂了 ♪
♪ I think I totally got it. ♪
真的
Really.
天 你们知道吗
Oh, my God. You-You know, um,
在一个人专注做事时
when you’re trying to do one thing
会一下子陷入那种
and then you totally stumble
-头脑风暴的时刻 -对
– into a total brainstorm moment? – Uh-huh.
悉数追踪政♥治♥行动委员会的捐款
Well, tracking down the PAC contributions
并与个体公♥司♥挂钩
and connecting them to individual corporations
会非常困难
would be insanely difficult.
特别是遇上避税空壳公♥司♥
Especially in cases of tax shelter shell companies
或诸如此类渎职行为的公♥司♥
and all that sort of malfeasance,
能累死你
it’s a total nightmare.
这还是在你真了解巴哈马
I mean, if you understood the labyrinthine dimensions
错综复杂的税法的情况下
of the Bahamian tax code,
-比如 -小爱
– for instance… – Ed.
请耐心听我说完
J-Just bear with me, please.
过程很酷的
This is… this is so cool.
在我被大量的公♥司♥捐赠
See, I’m-I’m pulling out my chest hair
搞得焦头烂额时
about corporate donations,
我突然想到员工个人捐款
and then it occurs to me that individual employee donations
也许更能说明问题
might be a better barometer.
想知道我为什么这么想吗
Want to know why I thought that?
-不想 -别这样
– Not really, no. – Oh, come on.
他那么兴奋 就
– He’s so chuffed. Let him… –
他用灭火器杀了个人
He kills a guy with a fire extinguisher,
就觉得自己进了军情五处了
and suddenly he’s in MI-5.
是 我没有 我没 你不是说他没事吗
Yeah, I didn’t, I didn’t– You said he was okay.
他没事 爱德 说重点
He’s fine. Ed, the point.
所以 我查了一遍
Um, o-okay. Basically, I looked at
管理层员工的捐款
the executive-level donations,
发现绝大多数的个人捐赠都流向
and found that the vast majority of those individual donations
同一个政♥治♥行动委员会
went to one PAC and one PAC only:
美国SOS委员会
the America SOS Committee.
我深挖了一下 发现他们只会
And then, when I looked at that, I found that they only ever
定期向一个政♥治♥人物捐款
contributed to one politician on a regular basis:
新泽西州参议员诺拉·埃弗斯
Senator Nora Evers of New Jersey.
-但她压根没参选 -只是还没有
– But she isn’t even running. – Uh, not yet.
但从捐款数量和金额判断 我敢说
But based on the volume and the amount of the donations,
她参选是迟早的事
she definitely will, I guarantee it.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我以五级法务会计师的身份向你保证
You have my word as a Tier Five forensic accountant.
别忘了我还连续两天霸占了推特的
And the number one trending topic on Twitter

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!