-Knock, knock. – Yeah.
霍姆让我来找你 但是
So, Homm wanted me to come get you, but…
但我想先为
…first, I… I wanted to say
昨天的事道个歉
I’m sorry about yesterday.
我 我也许应该告诉你
I… I probably should have told you about…
告诉我什么 你偷了2600万美元
What? Stealing $26 million?
啊 对 似乎是该提前告诉我
Yeah, you probably should have told me.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
You have reached a number
无法接通
that has been disconnected
或已不再使用
or no longer in service.
你要把这些电♥话♥一个一个试一遍
Are you calling every one of those numbers?
我想尽力找出克劳利领先
I’m doing everything I can to figure out why Crowley
我们那么多步的原因
is three steps ahead of us.
我还联♥系♥了之前的团队
Reached out to my team.
他们可能要过阵子才能回复
It might take ’em a little while to make contact.
与此同时 我在梳理这些号♥码
In the meantime, I’m running through these numbers
找出最后一个跟瓦朗斯
trying to figure out who the last person was
通话的人是谁
to talk to Valence.
我知道 我爸觉得这些超出计划了
I know my dad doesn’t think it’s part of the plan…
威尔 威尔 威尔 没事
Weir, Weir, Weir, Weir. It’s okay.
你别着急
It’s okay. Relax.
你没必要向我解释原因
You do not have to sell me on this.
这会不会跟你
Isn’t it possible that this is more about
失去朋友有关
you losing your friend?
你不顾一切想弄清原因
Trying to make sense of that?
反正对我来说 这是件大事
In my world, that’s a big deal.
所以 你要是想找人谈谈
So, if you wanted to talk about it,
我可以陪你
you could talk to me.
对于我们这种以谎言为生的人而言
For those of us who lie for a living,
我们与真实的唯一联♥系♥
our only connection to reality are the people
就是那些真正了解我们的人
who really, really know us.
对我来说就是瓦朗斯 我只有瓦朗斯
And for me, that was Valence, and only Valence.
所以在我们决定为了更大的计划 切断通讯时
So when we agreed to cut off all communications to do this,
这种联♥系♥也消失了
I lost that.
这影响到了我
And it’s affected me.
不 我明白
No, I… I get it.
你长大的过程没有家
Growing up without a real home,
你会在别人身上寻找家
you look for it in other people.
对你来说 迈尔斯就是家
And for you, Miles was home.
我知道我们认识时间不久
I-I know we haven’t known each other for very long,
但我也很久没有遇上
but I haven’t had anyone like that in my life
这样一个人了
for a long time, either.
一个你可以坦诚相待的人
Someone you can just be real with, you know?
芝加哥 那笔钱的事 我
Chicago, the money. I…
我其实松了一口气
I’m actually glad that
因为我再也不用保守这个秘密了
I don’t have to keep that secret anymore,
尤其是对你
especially from you.
所以我觉得 既然我相信你
So, you know, I thought since I’m good with
把我的事儿告诉了你
you knowing that about me…
你是说我现在就该相信你了吗
So you’re saying I should just trust you now?
一般都是这样的啊
That’s usually how it works, yeah.
说实话 我不知道人们怎么做到相信彼此的
Honestly, I don’t know how anybody trusts anybody,
毕竟唯一的依据是别人的话
given all you’ve got to go on is someone else’s word.
你不如先试试
How about you try
先相信我
to trust me just, I don’t know,
90%
90% more?
90%
Ninety percent?
天 能相信你75%就不错了
Jesus Christ, 75% is high.
去你的 至少也该80%
Oh, fuck you. I think I deserve at least 80.
行 80% 就这么说定了
Okay, fine, 80%. You got yourself a deal.
霍姆找我什么事儿
What did Homm want?
哦 霍姆 该死 对
Oh, Homm, shit. Uh, right. Yes.
他想给你看样东西
He wants to– He wants to show you something.
好消息是 因特沃斯媒体所有的政♥治♥捐款
The good news is all of the political donations and PACs
及所属的政♥治♥行动委员会
that Intraverse Media gives money to
都是公开的
are publicly available.
坏消息是因特沃斯集团包括其
The bad news is that between Intraverse proper
名下的35家公♥司♥
and the 35 companies they own,
总共向141个候选人和组织捐过款
they donate to a total of 141 different candidates
包括自♥由♥主义 保守主义 自♥由♥主义
and organizations: liberal, conservative, libertarian,
绿色团仲 独♥立♥候选人
green, independent…
不管他们要支持哪位候选人
If there’s one candidate they’re getting behind,
我们都要找上一段时间
it’s going to take a while to ID them.
看到没 所以我们才需要更多人手
See, this is why we need more people.
不行 不要团队
No! No teams.
我们坚持原计划
We stick to the plan.
我说过了
And as I said,
我们是在追着对手跑
we’re, you know, we’re playing catch-up;
这让我们门户打开
that makes us vulnerable.
天啊 你喝了多少
Jesus Christ, how much have you had?
我没事儿 真是瓶好洒
I’m fine, and this is very, very good.
-我天 -我只想说
– Oh, boy. – All I’m saying is
人越多越容易暴露
we can’t risk more exposure by letting anybody else in.
我还要说多少遍
How many more times do I have to say it?
我们坚持原计划
We stick to the plan.
也许你还没发现
In case you haven’t noticed,
这个计划已经摇摇欲坠了
a lot has already gone sideways with the plan.
我们处理的了
We can handle that.
不值得把你的小伙伴们
It’s not worth putting your friends
暴露给敌人 对吧
on the radar, is it?
又怎么了
What now?
烧心
Heartburn.
少吃点牛肉条吧
Maybe lay off the Slim Jims.
别管我
Mind your own business.
这个不许再喝
Enough of that.
严格来说 那瓶酒是我的
You know, technically, that bottle’s mine.
你又找过你团队的人了吗
You, uh, you calling your team again?
对 卡拉政♥治♥那套玩得最溜
Yeah, Cara’s perfect for this political shit.
必须得找到她
I just gotta find her.
你没有按计划行事
You’re not sticking to the plan.
是我 请留言
Hey, it’s me. Leave a message.
我们是水晶蒸汽清洁器的
This is Crystal Steam Cleaners.
正在你们地区搞活动
We are offering a special in your area.
如有兴趣 请与我们联♥系♥
If you are interested, you can contact us at
1888 帮 你 搞 清 洁
1-888-WE-TIDY-U.
谢谢 祝您一天愉快
Thank you. Have a nice day.
-我是安娜 -安娜 我还没接到你电♥话♥
– This is Anna. – Anna, you haven’t called.
我猜是坏消息咯
That means bad news?
-莫雷罗说不行 -该死
– Morello said no. – Oh, shit.
他希望威尔的一切调查
He wants anything about Weir
都转到拉斯基办公室
to go through Rasche’s office.
你就在她门外 对吗
You’re there, aren’t you?
没有
No.
你在 你在他前妻家门囗
Yes, you are. You’re at the ex-wife’s place.
我想知道她为什么会跟威尔联♥系♥
Well, I need to know why she talked to Weir.
-很多离婚的人都有联♥系♥ -不是 我是指
– A lot of divorced people talk. – No, I mean
真正的谈心
“talk” talk.
据我所知 他没有可以
He doesn’t have anyone to confide in,
倾诉的对象
as far as I can tell.
他们应该不止聊了离婚的事
She could know about more than just divorce stuff.
-我能感觉到 -那也是你的感觉
– I can feel it. – That’s your gut.
必须要经过拉斯基同意
But no Rasche, no go.
啊 你说得对 说得对
Ah, you’re right, you’re right.
我知道你对 谢谢你
I know you’re right. Thank you.
回头聊
Talk to you later.
我们还要在这坐多久
How long are we gonna sit here?
你整天就干这个吗 真无聊
Is this what you do all day? How boring.
我的工作很重要 克洛伊
I have an important job, Chloe, okay?
我做的事也很重要
I do important things.
能把手♥机♥给我吗
Can I have my phone?
不行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!