海莉 我回来了
Hailey, I’m back.
你为什么不告诉我本也来了
Why didn’t you tell me about Ben?
你觉得我不需要提前知道吗
You didn’t think I needed to know that?
你觉得我无法保守秘密吗
You don’t think I can keep a secret?
他在哪呢
Where the hell is he?
稍等
Hold on.
爸 你哪呢
Dad, where are you?
我正在去主电梯厅的路上
I’m on my way to the main elevator lobby.
海莉 他正朝主电梯走去
Hailey, he’s headed for the main elevators.
货梯在哪
Where’s the service elevator?
我需要从货梯下去
I need to get down to the service elevator.
不 主电梯 海莉 不是货梯
No. the main elevators, Hailey, not the service elevators.
主电梯
The main elevators.
知道 威尔 我这是在”干洗”
Yeah, Weir, I’m fucking dry cleaning.
大家都很专业
Everybody’s a professional.
他说 他们正朝货梯走去
He says they’re heading towards the service elevator.
-走 -还有货梯呢
– Let’s go. – There was a service elevator?
你们真该见识一下 我简直就是邦德啊
You guys should have seen me. I was like James Bond in there.
他知道我还活着
He knows that I’m alive.
我们查到了不少情报 因特沃斯 账簿
We got some good leads. Intaverse. The Ledger.
你知道因特沃斯是什么吗
You have any idea what Intaverse is?
不知道 我们没戏了 约翰 有利条件全没了
No. We’re done, John. We’ve lost the advantage.
他赶在我们头里了
He’s ahead of us,
那是你最不想见到的局面
and that’s the last place you want to be with him.
-他还不知道我 -暂时不知道
– He doesn’t know about me. – Not yet.
因特沃斯是个网络媒体公♥司♥
Intaverse is a web media company.
你们都不看新闻的吗
Don’t you guys watch the news?
就那个在一起的网站
The whole, um, GetTugether.com thing?
广♥告♥语是什么 与我们有染
The “have a consensual affair on us” commercial?
半个华盛顿的人都注册成会员了
Half of D.C. signed up for it.
当然了 我没有
Not me, of course.
那为什么会上新闻呢
And why was it on the news?
上个月辞职的那个议员
That congressman that resigned last month,
他被维基解密爆出为其成员
he got outed as a member by WikiLeaks.
整件事都被曝光了
It was a whole thing.
他说有人勒索他
He says someone was blackmailing him.
这么说是个美人计咯
So it’s a honey trap.
专门收集政♥治♥家的污点材料
He’s collecting kompromat on politicians.
也许现在半个华盛顿的人都被他收入囊中了
Probably got half of Washington in his pocket by now.
就等找到一个能推到台前的人了
He’s just waiting for one to be camera ready.
都是为了控制你们 羊群
It’s all about control, sheeple.
他们收集你的搜索内容
They gather up your searches
你的点赞 你朋友圈的信息
and your likes and your Facebook groups
还有你喜欢看什么小黄♥片♥ 懂不
and your-your pornography preferences, right?
然后他们就知道你了 了解的一清二楚
And they know you, man. They know you.
就等着抓你的小辫子呢
They’re looking for leverage.
他们给你下好套
They’re looking for ways to rope you in
让你上钩
to buying their shit.
让你支持他们
To buying into their causes.
让你去关注
To make you care about whatever it is
他们想让你关注的事
they want you to care about.
然后去做
To make do whatever it is
他们想让你去做的事
they want you to do.
他超前我们太多了
He’s so far ahead of us.
那我们就需要动作再快点 我们需要改变计划
Then we need to move faster. We need to change the plan.
-改成啥 -我需要更多人手
– To what? – We need more people.
我们需要把我原来的团队拉进来
We need to bring my team back in.
什么团队
What team?
那些被炸的人吗
The ones who blew up?
-他们还活着吗 -对
– They’re still alive? – Yeah.
你们这些人是怎么回事
What’s up with you people?
这烂事你们都觉得有趣是吗
Is this shit fun to you?
夺回你的生活
Take back your life!
夺回你的生活
Take back your life!
夺回你的生活 夺回你的生活
Take back your life! Take back your life!
夺回你的生活
Take back your life!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!