什么玩意儿
What the fuck?
搞什么 这这这
What the fuck? That’s…
我同情你 哥们儿
Yeah, I feel for you, pal.
听着 假死也要经历炼狱 只是形式不同
Listen, dying a fake death is a special kind of hell.
讲真吗 凯文 丸子头凯文
Seriously, Kevin? Topknot Kevin?
我觉得你最好还是别看了
Uh, think we should take a break from this now.
-你要去哪儿 -嗯
– Well, where are you going? – Yeah.
约翰很快就会回来接你
Uh, John will be back soon to pick you up.
你告诉他 我去见个人
Tell him there’s a guy I know who can make sense
他能找出那些电♥话♥号♥码的头绪
of those phone numbers, and I’ve gone to see him.
等等 你不能走
No, wait. Y-You can’t go.
你走了我跟谁聊去
Who-who am I gonna talk to?
上帝
God?
麦迪探员 我追踪了那条短♥信♥
Agent Madi, I traced that text.
-然后呢 -没线索 又是个预付电♥话♥
– Oh. And? – No good. It’s another prepaid.
肯定是
Well, it should be.
如果短♥信♥是威尔发的 他也会用一次性手♥机♥
If Weir sent the text, then he’d have used a burner.
抱歉了 全部的通话记录在这里
Sorry. Well, here’s a call log anyway.
嘿 嘿 过来
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
-这里有个来电 -然后呢
– There’s an incoming call here. – Yeah?
威尔不会一个一次性手♥机♥用两次
Well, Weir wouldn’t have used the same burner phone twice.
至少不会主动用两次
Not on purpose, anyway.
除非他失手了
Unless he finally screwed up.
你想让我追踪
Do you want me to trace the…
拜托了
Please.
一瓶威士忌为什么需要
Why would a bottle of whiskey
如此尖端的防伪措施
require such bleeding-edge anti-counterfeiting measures?
因为它难得
Rarity.
一瓶酒卖♥♥六位数似乎夸张了点
Six figures for a bottle of booze might seem a bit stiff.
但这支威士忌独一无二
This is unicorn dram.
因为在19世纪时 所有苏格兰威士忌都是混合调制
Because, in the 19th century, all Scotch whiskey was blended.
根本不存在单麦威士忌
There was no such a thing
这个概念
as a single malt.
这桶酒本来要运往奥班进行混合
This cask was on its way to Oban to be blended
结果船沉了
when the ship went down.
所以大家才有机会看到这瓶稀有单麦
And this is your opportunity to own this rare bottle
它的起拍价只有15万美元
for an opening price of only $150,000.
我看到平层公♥寓♥画面了 你来了告诉我
I got eyes on the penthouse. Let me know when you’re in.
我进来了
I’m in.
打扰下
Excuse me.
打扰
Excuse me.
请问你是艾略特·高吗
Are you Elliot Gao?
要看是谁找了 你找我就是
Uh, well, if you’re the one looking for me, then yes.
以前都只闻其声 终于见到真人了 高先生
It’s wonderful to put a face with a voice, Mr. Gao.
过奖了 叫我艾略特就行
Oh, please. Elliot.
你从哪儿听过我的声音
How do you know my voice?
我们通过电♥话♥
– We spoke on the phone. – Hmm.
联调局探员乔·麦迪
Agent Jo Madi, FBI.
问问他 跟迈尔斯·瓦朗斯的虚拟艺术品交易始于何时
Ask him when he started trading NFTs with Miles Valence.
请问 您跟迈尔斯·瓦朗斯的虚拟艺术品交易始于何时
When did you start trading NFTs with Miles Valence?
我好像不认识叫瓦朗斯的
You know, I don’t think I know a Valence.
你当然认识 新闻上都在播他
Sure you do. He’s all over the news,
你俩之间也有很多电邮记录
and you’re all over his inbox.
哇 你出庭一定是大杀四方的那种
Wow. You must’ve been great in a courtroom.
哦对 就是那个死了的家伙吗
Oh, right. Isn’t that the guy that died?
你和瓦朗斯有很多生意往来
You do a lot of business with Valence.
他的死对你的利润有影响吗
Has his death hit your bottom line?
对你的利润有影响吗
Has it hit my bottom line?
-不 我觉得 -你这是要撒谎了
– No, I don’t think… – You’re about to lie to me.
什么
What?
你重复了问题 露馅儿了
You repeated the question. It’s a tell.
好吧 这就有点炫耀了
Okay, now you’re just showing off.
听着 我没想到你们联调局
Look, I was not expecting a visit
今晚就会过来 我正在待客
from the FBI tonight, okay? I have guests.
不需要占用您很久
Well, this will only take a minute.
好 那我叫上律师一起
Okay, then I should get my lawyer.
没必要
No need for that…
我 我很抱歉
I… I’m-I’m sorry.
呃 失陪一下
Um, excuse me, please.
海莉 你怎么了
Hailey, what’s going on?
我得出去了
I’m walking away.
为什么 你没事吧
Why? You’re doing great?
这里有个我认识的人
There’s someone I know here.
-谁 -克雷格·佩恩
– Who? – Craig Payne.
那是谁
Who’s that?
我的前老板
My old boss.
好吧 很不妙吗
Okay, and that’s a bad thing?
你记得我说过
Yeah. Remember how I told you
我在芝加哥的一家开♥发♥公♥司♥工作吗
I worked for a developer in Chicago?
对 在你打算重启人生之前
Yeah, the place you left to reinvent yourself.
是 我忘告诉你了 我偷了他的钱
Yeah, well, I left out the part where I stole money from him.
-什么 -他们官♥商♥勾♥结♥
– What? – They’re corrupt.
驱逐贫困住户
They were evicting poor people
还想让我替他们打掩护
and trying to get me to cover up for them.
被我回绝了 他们很不满意
So I pushed back, and they didn’t like that.
就把我解雇了
They fired me.
而且
And, uh…
而且什么
And what?
我从公♥司♥的贿赂基金里偷了点加密货币
I stole a little crypto from the company slush fund.
呃 多少钱
Oh. How much?
不多 但那是几年前的事
Not much, but it was a few years ago, so,
所以如今的价格显然涨了
obviously, it’s worth a little bit more today.
好吧 海莉 到底多少
Okay, Hailey, exactly how much more?
截至上周五有2600万美元
$26 million as of Friday.
我嘞个去
What the fuck?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
-我就知道你有事瞒着我 -我没骗你
– I knew you lied to me. – I didn’t lie.
我还没来得及骗 就被你拦住了
You stopped me before I could even get to a lie.
最讨厌自己猜对这种事
I hate being right about this shit.
我怎么知道比特币
How was I supposed to know
能飙升上亿个百分点
that Bitcoin was gonna spike a thousand billion percent?
-他看到你了吗 -应该没
– Did he see you? – I don’t think so.
海莉 你得中止行动
Hailey, you got to abort.
那高怎么办
But what about Gao?
要是我走了之后 他联♥系♥克劳利怎么办
What if I leave and he makes contact with Crowley?
那我们得想别的办法了
We’ll have to figure something else out.
你得尽快下楼
You need to get downstairs as fast as you can before
别让他看到你了
he sees you.
你都告诉联调局了 对吗
妈的
Shit.
当然没有
他很生气 不要走 他要来见你
他妈的
Oh, shit.
海莉 你得中止行动
Hailey, you’ve got to abort.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不不不 我是说
No, no, no. I mean…
好吧 到底是要我怎样 一贯正确先生
All right, which is it, oh, infallible man in my ear?
不要终止行动 你需要留在那
You need to abort the abort. You need to stay up there.
-什么 为什么 -因为他看见你了
– What? Why? – Because he saw you.
我觉得没有吧
I don’t think he did.
我向你保证 他看到你了
I promise you, he saw you.
继而也让我想明白
And in a related story,
蓝色奔驰里坐的是什么人了
I now know who our friends in the blue Mercedes are.
他们是来抢我的钱的
They’re after my money.
实际上是他的钱 但没错
Well, technically, his money, but yeah.
他们刚到
They just arrived.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
尽量别让人看到 我一会回复你
Try to stay out of sight. I’ll get back to you.
霍姆 能听到吗
Homm, do you copy?
霍姆 能听到吗
Homm, do you copy?
收到
Yeah, I copy.
我需要你在大厦外跟我碰头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!