你不能犹犹豫豫 一定要自信果决
You cannot hesitate. You have to project confidence.
人们听不出谎话 但他们能听出紧张
People can smell dishonesty. They can smell nervousness.
连傻子都能
Even stupid people.
但大家都容易轻信自信的人
But everybody is a sucker for confidence.
这就是第二课吗
So is that lesson two?

Yeah.
所以你刚才打算撒什么谎
So what were you gonna lie about?
我想说你很帅来着
I was gonna say you’re handsome.
第三课是什么
And what’s lesson three?
永远 我是说永远
Always, and I mean always,
听从你耳畔的那个声音
listen to the person in your ear.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit.
没事 你可以的
Okay, you got this.
-艾略特·高 -高先生你好
– Elliot Gao. – Oh, Mr. Gao,
我是乔·麦迪探员
my name is Agent Jo Madi.
联邦调查局金融犯罪科的
I’m with the Financial Crimes Division of the FBI.
金融犯罪
Financial Crimes?
你估计打错电♥话♥了
Then I think you have the wrong number.
绝对没有
I definitely don’t.
我想问一下你代理的那几笔
I want to ask you about transactions you brokered
跟阿尔达分♥析♥公♥司♥的交易
with Arda Analytics.
谁告诉你的
Where’d you hear that?
不如我今晚解释给你听
Well, I can explain it to you tonight.
6点你家见可以吗
I can be at your place by 6:00.
呃 不行 今晚不方便
Yeah, no. Uh, tonight’s gonna be tricky.
我要主持一场拍卖♥♥会
I’m hosting an auction.
那明天上午来我办公室如何
Well, how about tomorrow morning, then?
我派车去接你
My office. I’ll send a car for you.
那就不用了
No, that won’t be necessary.
我可以自己去 11点行吗
I can be there, let’s say… 11:00.
咱们定9点吧
Let’s make it 9:00.
安娜 嗯
Hey, Anna, uh,
你收到的那条短♥信♥ 麻烦追踪下来源
I want you to try to trace that text tip that you got.
我觉得威尔又在耍我了
Weir’s messing with me again.
-好的 -谢谢
– You got it. – Yeah. Thanks.
好的 别走太快
Okay, don’t walk too fast.
也别走太慢
Or too slow.
很好
Good.
你要让我偷什么
So what am I supposed to steal?
进去后我再告诉你
I’ll tell you when you’re inside.
现在 你需要习惯我的声音
Right now, I want you to get used to my voice.
对我建立信任
I need you to trust me.
一切照我说的做
I need you to do everything I say.
一般来讲 你进去后
Normally, I’d say, once you’re inside,
需要做个小透明 不引人注目
I want you to become invisible, disappear.
但这招对你没用
That’s not gonna work for you.
为什么
Why not?
你的回头率太高了
People notice you.
哟 你是在恭维我吗
John, are you trying to compliment me?
不是 只想让你自信点
No. I just want you to be confident.
进去吧
Go on in.
你们几点关门
When y’all close?
我们24小时营业
We’re open 24 hours.
太好了 谢谢
Cool. Thanks.
我听起来自信吗
Did I sound confident?
自信 但现在那个未成年色小子的目光
Yeah, but now you’ve got a horny teenager
全被你吸走了
watching your every move.
你得找到个盲区
You need to find a blind spot.
-卫生巾货架 -聪明
– Tampon aisle. – Smart.
你怎么知道他未成年
How’d you know he was a teenager?
正在变声
Squeaky voice.
好吧 我要偷什么
All right, what’s my target?
是杂♥志♥区旁的一本益智书
Okay, it’s a puzzle book by the magazines.
书名叫《魔方》
It’s called Magic Squares.
《魔方》
Magic Squares.
明白
Got it.
大便
Shit.
海莉 我不想吓到你
Hailey, I don’t want you to panic,
但几秒钟之后 店里会进来一个人
but in a few seconds, someone’s gonna walk in the store.
你不要转头看门 看镜子就好
I don’t want you to look at the door. Use the mirror.
头低着 只抬眼皮
Keep your head down, eyes up.
妈蛋 我得中止行动
Shit. I got to abort.
中止行动 说的好专业
Abort? Wow. Aren’t you a pro.
不用中止 你可以的
Do not abort. You can handle this.
只要听从你耳畔的声音就行
Just listen to the voice in your ear.
你好烂
You suck.
好吧 那我该怎么办
All right, well, what do I do?
去和他聊聊
Go talk to him.
你说啥
I’m sorry?
一个去便利店偷东西的人
Anybody who’s gonna shoplift
不会主动找警♥察♥聊天
isn’t gonna go talk to a cop.
跟他聊聊 就等于种上疫苗了
Talk to him, and you’ll inoculate yourself.
我该说什么
What do I say?
就闹聊 不透露信息的那种
Something forgettable, small talk.
你觉得我适合玩强力彩吗
You think I should play the Powerball?
我想过买♥♥张彩票
Was thinking about buying a ticket,
看大家都说中奖概率
but everybody says the odds are, like,
微乎其微
a zillion to one.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我不知道
I don’t know.
很好 现在走吧
Okay, good. Walk away.
所以
So…
你不发表看法吗 好吧
no opinion. Okay, okay.
你会买♥♥吗
Are you gonna buy one?
-不会 -为啥
– No. – Why not?
因为纯属浪费钱
‘Cause it’s a waste of money.
看 我知道你有自己的看法
See? I knew you had an opinion.
天啊 你竟跟他调上情了
Oh, my God. You’re actually flirting with him.
是啊
I am.
感谢你的建议 警官
So grateful for your advice, Officer.
到手了
Bloop.
我早说过吧
See, I told you.
唯一要做的 就是倾听耳畔的声音
All you got to do: listen to the person in your ear.
调情总不是你的主意吧
It was not your idea to flirt.
-我怂恿你跟他聊的 -不 你只说了一堆
– I told you to talk to him. – No, you said
接种疫苗的鬼话
“inoculate” or some bullshit.
我知道你能听懂的
I knew how you’d interpret that.
算了吧
Oh, whatever.
所以我们动手吧
Let’s-let’s do this thing.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我也觉得
I think you are.
你至少每隔几分钟
I hope you’re logging off
会注销和重置一次VPN吧吧
and resetting the VPN every few minutes.
对 会的
Yeah. Yeah.
她是在跳舞吗
Is she dancing?
还是我观看角度的问题
Or is that just the angle?
不是角度问题
Oh, it’s not the angle.
她为什么要这么做
Why is she doing that?
你确定你是调查员吗
You sure you’re an investigator?
我觉得你还是不要一直看了
I think maybe you should turn that off for a while.
我不懂她怎么一点都不难过
I-I… I don’t understand why she’s not sadder.
她要是死了我会伤心欲绝
If-if she died, I’d be devastated.
每个人的悼念方式都不一样
People have different ways of mourning, and, um…
有人敲门
Someone’s at the door.
哦 是凯文啊
Oh, it’s Kevin.
我邻居凯文 他人挺好的
It’s my neighbor Kevin. He’s a good guy.
可能是想看看她怎么样了
Probably just checking up on her.
呃 糟了
Oh, shit.
怕什么来什么
I was afraid of that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!