they need to know it’s a message, right?
这条信息很有威力
It was a pretty badass message.
好吧 不许再有下次
Well, do not do it again.
我们的长♥期♥项目进展如何
Now, what about our long-term project?
-这你不用担心 -很好
– Oh, no worries there. – Good.
以色列的坦克和推土机
Israeli tanks and bulldozers…
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
行吧
Okay.
煞♥笔♥玩意儿
Fucking asshole.
怎么了 宝贝
What’s wrong, baby?
工作上的事
It’s work stuff.
我得送走一个人
Had to get rid of somebody.
真惨 是谁啊
Well, that sucks. Who?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我也不在乎
I don’t really care.
总之就是压力挺大的
It’s just kind of stressing me out, I guess.
你想再来点安定吗
You want some more lorazepam?
我真受够总为别人打工了
I’m just so sick of doing shit for other people.
你知道吗
You know?
那你就辞职呗
So, you quit.
哪有那么容易
It’s not that easy.
这工作至少赚的多
It’s good money.
资本家就是这么控制你的
You know, that’s how they keep you under control.
让他们去死 宝贝
Well, fuck them, baby.
你不需要他们的钱
You don’t need their money.
你还有我呢
You have me, hmm?
太好了
Yes.
海登来中城了
Hayden’s in Midtown.
-看 -是时候
– Look. -Time to raise
让反对的声音冲破天际
our voices loud enough
冲破他们的阻挡了
that they can’t block out the sound.
那就大声说出来 那就站出来抗♥议♥
Then we need to speak up, and we need to show up.
我们现在就集♥合♥
We are gathering right now!
-我们能去吗 -当然
– Can we go? – Of course.

Yeah.
-你怎么想 -只要能让高认为
– What do you have in mind? – If we can get Gao to think
自己引起了不该引起的注意
that he’s attracting the wrong kind of attention,
他必然会警告克劳利 而克劳利为了
he’ll have to warn Crowley, who will crawl out
消除威胁 势必会浮出水面
from underneath his rock to eliminate the threat.
然后我们一举把他拿下
Then bang, we got him.
高几周后会在自己家
Gao happens to be hosting an event
举办活动
at his place in a couple days.
派乔·麦迪探员过去
Send in Agent Jo Madi,
吓吓他 看他反应
scare him, wait for the reaction.
-就这样 -对 就这样
– Just like that? – Just like that.
你永远不知道被人匿名举报的后果
You’d be surprised what you get from an anonymous tip.
我可以让她去找他
I can get her to reach out to him.
接到联调局的电♥话♥肯定会让他虎躯一震
And the FBI caller ID– that’ll make him sweat.
-前提是她不会反咬一囗 -她会的
– If she doesn’t bite? – She will.
麦迪可能对我一百个不满意
Madi might be a pain in the ass to me,
但她永远会做出正确的选择
but you can always count on her to do the right thing.
只要她动手 我们就会监听
And when she does, we’ll be listening.
这件事还需要海莉的帮忙
Hailey’s gonna have to help us out with part of this.
她 为什么
Her? Why?
因为现在新闻上
Because right now,
铺天盖地全是我 我已经没有帮手了
I’m all over the news, and I don’t have a team anymore.
克劳利以为你死了 得让他继续这么想
Crowley thinks you’re dead, and I want to keep it that way.
你信任她吗
And you trust her?
我没得选
I don’t have a choice.
反正给她的任务也简单 超简单
It’s a simple play. Super simple.
但她根本不懂我们的行事方法
But she doesn’t know how to do what we do.
这个任务 我明天之前
For this, I can teach her
就能教会她
everything she needs to know by tomorrow.
你为什么觉得她会想参与
And what makes you think she’d want to do it?
我参与定了
I’m so in!
我们得找个好点的安全屋
We need to find a better safe house.
是啊
Yeah.
安娜 什么情况 你在哪儿
– Anna, what is it? – Where are you?
我要是告诉你了 你就会牵连进一起
If I don’t tell you, you won’t be implicated
无证据也未经授权的搜查 什么事
in an unauthorized search with no evidence. What’s up?
我刚收到了一条匿名举报
I just got an anonymous tip.
电♥话♥还是电子邮件
Voice or email?
短♥信♥上面说爱德华·霍姆
Text. It says Edward Homm
正在调查阿尔达和一个叫高的人 艾略特·高
was investigating Arda and someone named Gao. Elliot Gao.
艾略特·高
Elliot Gao.
把号♥码给我
Get me a number.
24小时小吃店
你刚刚开过了
You just passed it.
这是你的第一课
This is your first lesson.
间谍称之为”干洗“
Spies call it “dry cleaning.”
确保我们没有被跟踪
Make sure that we’re not being followed.
后面没人
Nobody’s back there.
有辆斯巴鲁
That Subaru.
但有一英里远呢
It’s, like, a mile away.
我要是跟踪别人 也会保持这个距离
If I was tailing someone, I’d want to keep my distance, too.
因为你是个神经质的怪蜀黍
That’s because you’re a twitchy freak.
是啊
Yeah.
好的 学到了 干洗
Okay, dry cleaning. Got it.
所以 保住我小命的
What’s the second thing
第2个技能是什么
I have to learn to avoid getting killed?
告诉我一些事实
Tell me something true.
不要太复杂
Keep it simple.
你的名字
Your name.
我叫海莉
My name is Hailey.
好 再说些其他事
Now tell me something else.
我对你朋友瓦朗斯的事深表遗憾
I’m sorry about your friend Valence.
你要看到那一幕 我很伤心
Sorry you had to see that.
-谢谢 -没事
– Thank you. – Yeah.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
但你得告诉我一些有故事情节的事
But I meant something more like a story, something…
跟你自己相关的
something about you.
哦 你想听我的故事
Oh, a story about me. Um…
好吧
Well, um,
我在去匹兹堡之前
before Pittsburgh,
曾干了份很重要的工作
uh, I had a pretty big job.
我在一家房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥公♥司♥做内部法律顾问
I was in-house counsel for a real estate development company,
然后 我被解雇了
and… I got fired.
不光是被解雇 我被投下台了
And-and not just fired. I-I got blackballed.
你在撒谎 至少没
And you’re lying, or at least
-告诉我全部真♥相♥ -什么
– not telling me the whole truth. – What?
你先停顿了一下 然后重复一遍问题
You said, “Uh,” and then repeated the question.
这是在为编谎营造时间
You were buying time to construct a lie.
-什么 我是在回忆 -而且
– What? I was just thinking. I… – And you do this
你撒谎的时候
cute little thing with your hands
手上会有可爱的小动作
when you’re not telling the truth.
大兄弟 在你跟你疯子老爸眼里
Uh, you know, man, you think everything’s a lie.
一切都是谎言行了吧
You and your crazy-ass dad.
你们太过小了
You’re so used to looking over your shoulder,
觉得全世界都想害你
you think everybody’s working against you.
这不是人过的生活 怪不得你老婆甩了你
That’s no way to live. It’s probably why your wife left you.
-哇 -我说错了吗
– Whoa. – Am-am I wrong,
还是说她爱极了每12小时搬一次家
or was she not into moving houses every 12 hours?
你倒也没说错 她讨厌和我住一起
I’m not saying you’re wrong. She hated living with me.
我 我只想教你点东西 好吗
I’m… I’m just trying to teach you something, okay?
抱歉 我只是不喜欢被人叫骗子
I’m sorry. I just don’t like being called a liar.
好 那你再试一次
Okay, look, try it again,
这次 你可以撒谎 也可以说实话
and this time, tell me a lie, tell me the truth.
随便你 开始吧
It doesn’t matter. Just tell me something.
好吧 可以撒谎 也可以说实话
Okay, a-a lie or the truth.
-你在撒谎 -这是怎么看出来的
– And you’re lying. – Well, how do you know?
你又重复问题了 海莉
You repeated the question again, Hailey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!