How much more proof do you need?
我就是不信 他这么做肯定有原因
I don’t buy it. There’s got to be a reason.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我知道这对你打击很大
This has hit you hard. I know that.
你已经表现出严重的创伤应激障碍的症状
You’re presenting signs of deeply entrenched PTSD.
先是被瓦朗斯背叛 然后眼看他跳下楼去
Now, Valence’s betrayal and then watching him jump–
这让你备受打击
uh, this has set you back.
我能理解
It’s understandable,
毕竟你亲眼目睹过父亲的自杀
considering you saw your own father commit suicide.
我这不是妄想好吗
I’m not having a delusion, okay?
你也总教育我
You yourself have always said,
想了解一个人
“If you want to understand people,
就研究他们的行为模式 和反常表现
study their patterns and the breaks in those patterns.”
这不是瓦朗斯的风格
This is out of character for Valence,
我觉得值得研究下
and I think it’s worth looking into.
所以 你什么意思
So what are you saying?
他显然没什么艺肃品味 对吧
He had shit taste in art, yeah?
有人用这种方法给他付钱
It’s how he was being paid!
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢吧
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你竟然什么都能听到
And you can hear everything?
除非你们小声说
Except when you mumble.
你对瓦朗斯和他的虚拟艺术品交易都了解多少
So what do you know about Valence’s NFT transactions?
我想和我妻子聊聊
I want to talk to my wife.
我得告诉她 我还活着
I want her to know I’m still alive.
不可能的 回答我的问题
Not gonna happen. Answer the question.
她一定很痛苦
She must be suffering.
不让我跟她谈 我就不回答
I’m not… I’m not answering until I talk to her.
他在虚张声势 没门儿
He’s bluffing. No deal.
我猜猜 那些邮件来自一个叫艾略特·高的人
Let me guess. Those emails are from a guy named Elliot Gao.
你就说 我说的对不对
Tell me I’m wrong, and I’ll talk.
约翰 谁都不能知道你还活着 现在还不是时候
No, John, we can’t let anybody know he’s alive, not yet.
霍姆 对吧
Homm, right?
介意我叫你霍姆吗
You mind if I call you “Homm”?
你看着像个正派人
You seem like a nice enough guy.
外面一些大恶人想要你的命
You got some very serious people who want you dead.
要是他们发现你还活着
When they find out you’re still alive,
他们会赶尽杀绝 再杀了你老婆的
they will finish the job, and they will kill your wife.
懂我意思吗
Understand me?
他们总会用家人来对付你
They always use family against you.
你最好还是先死着吧
You’re better off dead.
听我说
Look,
你越早配合我们 就能越早回家
the sooner you help us, the sooner we get you home.
那我能见见她吗
Can I just see her then maybe?
这样可以吗
Would that be all right?
这可怎么操作呢
How’s that gonna work?
这就是我家史黛西
This is my Stacey.
她不信任保姆 所以我家才装了摄像头
She didn’t trust the housekeeper so we installed these.
啊 要是有声音就好了
I wish there was sound.
幸好她没在哭
It’s-it’s good she’s not crying.
可她看起来很伤心
She looks s-sad, though.
她看起来 很伤心是吧
She look… she looks sad, right?
是啊 是很伤心 霍姆斯
Yes. Yes, very sad, Homm.
所以艾略特·高是谁
So who’s Elliot Gao?
他也是卢布朗特调查的一部分吗
He part of the Luxbrant investigation?
不 他参与的案子更大
Uh, no, he’s part of something much bigger
我一直在追查他
that I’ve been working on.
他是个高端洗钱者
He’s a high-end money launderer,
自己就是亿万富翁 但为更大的亿万富翁洗钱
a billionaire who launders money for bigger billionaires.
我以为她会更难过的
Yeah. I thought she’d be more upset,
不过 很开心她能这么坚强
but, uh, I… I’m glad she’s being strong.
是啊
Yeah.
你是个幸运的男人
You are a very lucky man.
咱们再说回高
So back to Gao.
他用虚拟艺术品都能做什么
What is he doing with the NFTs?
这可是坏人必修课
It’s bad guy 101.
听着 私下交易某些资产
Look, the easiest way to launder money is
是最简单的洗钱方式
by privately buying and selling certain kinds of assets.
比如房♥地♥产♥ 艺术品 名酒和威士忌
Real estate, art, rare wines and whiskeys,
这些都是独一无二的昂贵货
expensive things that are one-of-a-kind
或是没有同质替代价值的东西
or non-fungible.
这就是虚拟艺甫中 非同质的概念
That’s the “NF” in NFT.
所以这些东西没有真正的市场价值
So there’s no real market value to certain things,
价格只要双方都同意就行
just the value agreed upon between two parties.
有点儿像用一千万
Kind of like using ten million dollars
买♥♥栋一百万的房♥子
to buy a one-million-dollar house.
对 但监管和税务审查力度要小很多
Uh, yeah, but with a lot less regulation and tax scrutiny.
你可以自创一个虚拟艺术品 比如一个抽烟斗的卡♥通♥山羊
You create an NFT– a cartoon goat smoking a bong,
什么都行 这玩意儿根本没价值
whatever– it costs pennies.
然后你宣布它价值一百万 只要能卖♥♥掉
Then you declare it’s worth a million dollars and sell it.
你现在就坐拥100万了
Now you’re the possessor of a million dollars,
而且是通过销♥售♥艺术品得到的合法收入
legitimately valued through the sale of fine art.
我们可以追踪这些交易的源头
We can trace those transactions back to the source.
对 但这些交易都是用加密货币进行的
Uh, yeah, but these transactions are in cryptocurrencies
涉及到各州甚至各国的
and involve multiple shell companies
多个空壳公♥司♥
in different states and countries.
这就是高大显神通的时候
And that’s where Gao comes in.
他会设计交易方案 并为那些
He designs the schemes and acts as middleman
想匿名转移资金的人充当中间人
for anyone looking to move money anonymously.
这么说来 克劳利就是这样转移资金的
So, we’re saying this is how Crowley moves money around.
所以他才想要你死吗
And this is why he wants you dead?
能跟你私下聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
这是我们找到他的办法
This is how we find him.
这是我们引他出洞的办法
This is how we get him out in the open.
前提是他们真所联♥系♥
If there really is a connection.
当然有联♥系♥
Of course there’s a connection.
这就是我们找了很久的东西
This is what we’ve been looking for.
一旦他的资金来源受到干扰
If we start messing with his money pipeline,
他就得暴露身份 采取行动
he will have to act, he will expose himself,
这样我们才能抓到他
and that’s how we’ll get him.
就像找到了死星的一个
It’s like we found a thermal exhaust port
热排气口
for the fucking Death Star.
这又是什么我不懂的死宅梗吗
Is that some nerd thing I’m supposed to understand?
我天
Oh, God.
对 这是叛军发现的漏洞
Yeah, it’s a vulnerability the rebels discovered.
是一个两米宽的目标
It’s a two-meter wide target,
是一个在主气孔下面的小小热排气口
uh, small thermal exhaust port below the main port.
-直接通向 -各位
– Shaft leads directly… – Guys,
都来看看 出事儿了
you might want to see this.
警方和紧急救援人员正在
Police and emergency workers are responding
阿尔达分♥析♥公♥司♥总部
to a fatal incident involving an employee
处理一起员工致亡事故
here at the headquarters of Arda Analytics,
不到48小小时前 同一家公♥司♥的另一名高管
where, less than 48 hours ago, another top executive
坠楼致死
of the same firm fell to his death.
当局暂时没有透露
Now, authorities are not saying
今天这场悲剧是否与迈尔斯·瓦朗斯
whether today’s tragedy is connected to the death
的死有关 但这种相似与巧合
of Miles Valence, but the similar circumstances
很难不引起人们联想
are certainly hard to deny.
很久以来 一直有专家认为
Experts have long pointed
所谓的”自杀集群效应有真实数据做支撑
to compelling data about so-called “suicide clusters.”
但是与我
But one officer
交谈过的一名官员说….
that I spoke with said…
什么事
What the hell
是搞什么
– was that all about? – Uh…
为什么搞得那么引人注目
Why would you make such a scene?
你觉得这很好玩吗
Was that supposed to be funny?
呃 有一点吧 对的
Yeah, man. Kind of, yeah.
但我不觉得好玩
Well, I’m not laughing.
是啊 你从来都这么古板
No, but you never really do, do you?
你既然想传达信息
Look, man, if you want to send a message
告诉他们别搞砸了
to people telling them not to fuck up,
就得让他们真正记心里 对吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!