第二条线索是所有字母
Clue two is all the letters.
那就是说这是字母数字组合
That means it’s alphanumeric.
这是最古老的一种密♥码♥
It’s the oldest kind of cipher.
基本上 是在字母表中每个字母所对应的数字
Basically, it’d be a number for each letter in the alphabet.
我们这样试一下
Say we do that.
我觉得应该是这个
That’s what I think it is.
但这也没什么变化啊
But that doesn’t change anything.
不过还是四个相同的数字 只是位置变了
It’s just the same four numbers in a different order.
是 但是如果把序列分成三部分
Yeah, but break that sequence into three parts.

Look.
像这样
Like this.
只有这样那个旋钮才能打开
There’s only one way it would work on that dial.
你能试试吗
Well, can you do it?
看看
Let’s see.
天 你成功了
Holy shit, you did it!
-我的天 你做到了 -我成功了
– Oh, my God, you did it! – I did it.
你成功了
You did it!
好了 时间到了
Okay, time’s up.
我知道自己在干什么 还有时间
I know what I’m doing. I’ve still got time.
达奇斯县
Dutchess County.
城市北部
Just north of the city.
具体坐标马上要出来了
They’re pretty close.
好 集结队伍
All right, scramble the team.
等再有消息时随时通知
Update them as more come in.
够了
Enough.
上网不能超过15分钟
No Internet after 15 minutes.
你这样是坏了自己的规矩
You’re breaking your own rule.
我都说了 我还有时间
I’m telling you, I’ve still got time.
到时间了 你会暴露我们的
Time’s up. You’re going to expose us.
让我弄完
Just let me do this.
靠 他又重选路由了
Shit. He’s rerouting again.
我马上查
I’m on it.
又回到节点12了
Taking it back through node 12.
收到
Got it.
他在达奇斯县的南部
He’s actually south of Dutchess County.
我也是这么想的
That’s what I thought.
好 好
Uh, okay, okay.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
在查到他的确切位置前不要采取行动
Don’t do anything until you have his exact location.
听懂了吗 我马上回来
You got it? Be right back.
按啊 赶紧的 还等什么
Do it. Now. What are you waiting for?
密♥码♥正确请输入安全设备上的验证码

Shit.
我进去了
I’m in. I’m in.
他进来了
He’s in.
马上查到他了
Almost have him.
应该是在奥斯宁
Ossining, I think.
正在等具体♥位♥置
Waiting on the exact address.
-我告诉小队 -他登录的是消息服务器
– I’ll tell the team. – He’s in the messaging server.
我们要不要把他踢出去
D-Do we cut him off?
他说不要随便采取行动了
He said not to.
但他不知道他进来了啊
But he doesn’t know that he’s in.
他到底在哪啊
Well, where the fuck is he?
特别探员马蒂
Special Agent Madi?
是我
Yes.
-嗨 -赞德·阿纳兹
– Hi. – Xander Arnaz.
我理解没错的话 现在这里由你负责对吧
So, I understand you’re running things for now?
在董事会投票选出新的首席执行官之前由我负责
Until the board votes on a new CEO,
应该很快了
which should be soon, yes.
但是说实话 您来的不太是时候
But, frankly, this is not an opportune time for me.
-所以也许我们能 -靠
– So perhaps we can… – Oh, boy.
也许我们能怎样
Perhaps we can what?
重安排个时间
Reschedule.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
您应该知道
As you know,
我们的法律团队在瓦朗斯先生死亡一事上
our legal team has fully cooperated with law enforcement
一直十分配合执法部门
on the issue of Mr. Valence’s death.
是 但是
Uh, yeah, but…
我是来跟你谈约翰·威尔的
I’m here to talk about John Weir.
约翰·威尔
John Weir?
你是在逗我玩吗
Is this a joke to you, okay?
你为什么一直不好好配合
Why are you messing with me right now?
抱歉 我有点糊涂了
I’m sorry, I’m confused.
你可不是糊涂了嘛
Yes, you are confused.
因为你邮件里说事情紧急
Because I kicked my teenage daughter out of the bathroom
要我在10: 15赶过来跟你谈谈约翰·威尔的事
so I could rush my ass down here
我不得不把我十几岁的女儿赶出卫生间
because your email said it was urgent
这样我好赶得及来见你
we talk at 10:15 about John Weir.
可我并没给你发过邮件
Well, I did not send you any email.

I…
抱歉 我们得 我们晚点再谈
I’m sorry. We’re gonna have to, uh, pick this up later.
不行 不行 我们必须得谈谈
No, no, no. We got to talk about this.
嘿 你去哪啊
Hey. Where are you going?
不谈我就不走
I’m not leaving!
他在下载通信数据了
He’s downloading comm data!
什么 你为啥 你为啥允许他这么做
What? Why are you… why are you letting him do that?
-你说不能 -把他踢出去
– You said not… – Cut him off!
切断
Cut him off!

Fuck!
好了 搞定
Okay, got it.
告诉所有人我们5分钟后离开
Tell everyone we’re leaving in five.

Okay.
等什么呢 打开啊
What are you waiting for? Open it.
这是怎么回事
What is all this?
这是什么
What is it?
只是一堆破数字
It’s just a bunch of numbers and bullshit.
看上去好像是数学
This part looks like math.
控制算法
“The Algorithms of Control:
预测和操纵人类行为的
“Cognitive Data Formulae
认知数据公式
to Predict and Manipulate Human Behavior.”
谁知道什么意思
Whatever that means.
我不知道自己是怎么想的 以为能找到什么呢
I don’t know what I thought I’d find in there.
真是太傻了
I was being stupid.
还有更多东西呢
There’s still more.
我都说了 这些都是破烂
Like I said, it’s just crap.
里面什么东西都没有
There’s literally nothing here.
-等会 -不
– Well, hang on. – No.
他根本就不在乎我
He didn’t give a shit about me.
毫不关心 他只在乎这些东西
He didn’t care. This is all that mattered to him.
不是这样的
That’s not true.
太扯了 你怎么知道
It’s bullshit! How would you know?!
因为我就是知道
Because I do.
所以我才破解了密♥码♥
That’s how I figured out the cipher.
你看
Look.
那些数字一直都在
The numbers were always there.
只是需要按顺序排号♥
They just needed to be put in order.
人们不会用随机数字
People don’t use random numbers
来表示他们想记住的东西
for things that they want to remember.
他们会用容易记住的
They use something that they’ll easily remember.
用对他们来说有意义的
They use something that means something to them.
他们在乎的数字
Something that they care about.
这些数字代表了字母
These numbers represent letters,
它们拼写成一个值得记住的名字
and they spell one thing worth remembering.
安全藏在数字之中
Safety in numbers.
是我的名字
It’s me.
是我
It’s me.
你再多说一遍 安全藏于数字之中
If you ever say “safety in numbers” again,
我就要打你了
I’m going to punch you.
好吧
Okay.
小心头
Watch your head.
好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!