“was to blame for the split.
威尔仍保留DBA顾问一席
“Weir shall retain DBA Advisors
瓦朗斯会接手新数据部门阿尔达分♥析♥
“while Valence will take the new data arm, Arda Analytics.
并按计划进行上市
“Plans for the public offering remain on track.”
等等 等等
Blah, blah, blah.
嘿 他们引用我的话做结局
Wow, my quote got the big finish.
我不想辩论这些工具的伦理性和道德性
“I’m not debating the ethics and morals of these tools.
我们的第一要务是让客户满意
Serving our clientele is our sole priority.”
十足的混♥蛋♥口吻
You sound like a complete douchebag.
应该说我有远见才对
I am a visionary.
别冲昏了头脑
Don’t let it go to your head.
太迟了
Too late.
我喜欢当坏人
I like being the bad guy.
本该是我去当这个坏入
It really should’ve been me.
这样更好
This is better.
让你和本远离诱饵
Keeps you and Ben farther away from the bait.
是啊 说得对
You’re right. You’re right.
所以只剩最后一件事了 断交
So I guess all that’s left to do is cut contact.
可能一段时间都不能联♥系♥了
Might be a while.
是啊
Yeah.
也许我们能找个秘密联♥系♥的办法
Maybe we find a way to talk under the radar?
也许吧
Maybe.
但处处都是眼线
Eyes and ears everywhere.
我不知道
I don’t know.
怎么啦
What?
你担心什么呢
What are you worried about?
担心你被反派角色腐蚀
Don’t let the dirty work get to you.
我更担心你
I’d be more worried about you.
你有了心事要找谁谈呢
Who the hell else are you gonna talk to?
你会没事的吧
You’ll be okay, yeah?
我不会让自己陷进那个洞去了
Well, I-I won’t let myself go down that hole again.
回答我
That’s not what I said.
对 我会没事的
Yeah, I’ll be okay.
你怎么不告诉本
Why didn’t you tell Ben about…
我不想让他知道我的私生活
I don’t want him knowing anything about my personal life.
我只想找到克劳利
I just want to get Crowley.
他妈的
Fuck!
哈 傻瓜
Ha, fucker.
还需要多久
How much longer?
不会太久
Not too long.
位置范围已经缩小了
We’ve definitely narrowed down his location.
-他还在纽约 -在哪
– He is still in New York. – Where?
-这些苹果喜欢吗 -妈呀
– How do you like them apples? – Jesus!
你吓到我了
– You scared me. –
这是个老爸常玩的梗 这些苹果喜欢吗
Dad joke. “How do you like them apples?”
是啊 老爸梗
Yeah, yeah. Dad joke.
我觉得苹果 呃
they’re-they’re actually, uh…
挺好吃的
delicious.
那肯定
I’m sure they are.
这是传统品种
They’re a heritage breed.
超♥市♥里买♥♥不到的
You can’t get them in the store now.
因为皮很薄 运输容易压伤
I think it’s because they bruise very easily.

I, uh…
还真没听说过
hadn’t, um, heard that.
是啊 压伤
Yeah, bruising.
是个大♥麻♥烦
It’s a big problem.
我指的是在苹果业
In the apple business, I mean.
别害怕
Don’t be frightened.
我说过不会杀你的
I’ve already said I wasn’t going to kill you.
我说话算话
I’m, I’m a man of my word.
好吧 只不过
Okay, it’s just…
就是
Look…
我是第一次
this whole spying around…
经历这种偷偷摸摸的
Impossible thing is–
间谍行动 我就是有点
– it’s new to me, so I’m just… – Mm.
我觉得
I think I’m…
我被搞糊涂了
I think I’m confused.
你知道吗
It… You know?
我费了老大劲儿 想跟我儿子和好
I’ve worked hard to patch things up with my son.
而杀了你绝对会
So killing you would be a…
成为这事的障碍
definite obstacle to that.
所以你就别担心了
So you stop worrying.
嗯 很高兴听到我的存在
Yeah. Glad to hear that my continued existence is…
-嗯 -对你很重要
– Yeah. – …is, uh, so important to you.
我是个心理学家
I was a psychologist.
我在加入中情局之前
It was in the military,
在部队任职
before I joined the Agency.
你知道吗
You know?
我的第一个项目
One of my first projects
就是列出一个骗子的所有谎话
was to make a list of all the tells of a liar.
真的特别有意思
It was really interesting.
好吧 好吧
– Okay. Okay. – Mm.
所以呢
So?
所以
Well, so…
途径芝加哥来自匹兹堡的海莉
Hailey from Pittsburgh by way of Chicago,
无家可归者援助网的首席法律顾问
leading counsel to the Homeless Aid Network…
我想问你个问题
…I’m gonna ask you a question.
就一个
Just one.
你只要看着我的眼睛回答就行
All you have to do is look me in the eye and give me an answer.
怎么样
What do you think?
为什么
Why?
为什么不呢
Well, why not?
就一个问题
Just one.
来吧 我就这一个要求
Come on. That’s all I need.
然后我们就可以进去吃苹果了
Then we can go inside and eat some apples.
好吧 行
Okay, sure.
你告诉我的身份是真的吗
Are you who you say you are?
是的
Yes.
关于身份我没有撒谎
I am who I say I am, yes.
那你为谁工作
And who are you working for?
抱歉 这是第二个问题了
Oh, s-sorry. That’s two.
那就问俩吧
Um, two questions.
你为谁工作
But who are you working for?
无家可归者援助网
The Homeless Aid Network.
很好
Good.
我相信你
I believe you.
简单 是不是
Easy. See?
放松点
Relax.
不用这么防备我嘛
Lower your guard.
给我看看你手里拿的东西
And show me what’s in your hand.
你的手
Your hand.
给我看看
Show me.
我一定是老了
I must be getting old.
都出现幻觉了
Seeing things.
好吧
Okay.
那我们去吃苹果吧
Let’s go and eat some apples.
交易 汇款
19号♥节点
Node 19,
韩国首尔
Seoul, Korea,
将我们带到
which takes us to…
你真的觉得这样能行吗
You really think this is gonna work?
-嗯 -怎么搞
– Yeah. – How?
第一条线索是这四个数字
Well, clue one is these four numbers.
那很有可能就是这些数字的不同组合
So, most likely, it’s a combination of these.
我试过了
I’ve tried those.
保险箱用三个数字而不是五个
Safes use three numbers, not five.
我试过了前三个 后三个
I’ve tried the f-first three, the last three
还有其它三个数字组合
and any other combination of three.
都不行
It doesn’t work.
这样啊
Well…
看这个
Watch this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!