Reinvented myself and…
现在跟一个逃犯和和他的操蛋老爸
currently in hiding with a fugitive
窝藏在一起
and his fucked-up father.
-差不多就这样 -天
– That’s about it. – Wow.
我都不知道是要为这个问题道歉
I can’t tell whether I’m supposed to apologize for asking
还是你为了缓和气氛在骗我
or if you’re telling me the feelgood lie.
你如果没吃饱 可以去街角加油站买♥♥点东西
Gas station up the street, if you’re still hungry.
是吗
Yeah?
你真会让我去吗
You are gonna let me go there?
对 对你的信任就到这儿了
Yeah, I can trust you that much.
不能用手♥机♥ 只用现金
No phones. Cash only.
是吗
Yeah?
你觉得那边会有素食♥精♥选区吗
You think they’re gonna have a good vegan section?
不好说
I doubt it.
我有个更好的主意
Better idea.
后院有棵苹果树
An apple tree in the backyard.
好吧
Yeah.
这主意确实更好
That is a better idea.
他又开始试了
He’s trying again.
我就知道他会再来
I knew he’d be back.
那你觉得他知道吗
Does he know that you know that?
不难猜 你追踪到了吗
It’s a safe bet. How’s the trace?
取决于他藏在多少层后
Depends on how many layers he’s hiding behind.
如果只用了一个VPN 那就简单了
If it’s one VPN, it’s easy.
如果是VPN集群 耗时会长一点
If it’s a cluster, it’ll take longer.
总之在线越久 就越容易被追踪
The longer he’s connected to it, the closer we get.
我们会找到他的
We’ll find him.
他能藏的虚拟地址就那么几个
There’s only so many ghost addresses he can hide behind.
应该不会太久
Shouldn’t be too long.
很好
Good.
长官 我能查到威尔的位置
Sir, I can get a location on Weir.
对 可以操作
Yes. Actionable.
我的团队随时待命
I have a team standing by.
我在政♥府♥里面有线人 好吧
I have a source deep in the government, okay?
是个国安内♥幕♥人士 他自称早知道
A deep state guy, okay, who calls himself Zaius…
-又来了 -我是认真的
– All right, here we go. – I-I’m serious!
-好吧 -是真的
– Okay. – True story.
-张嘴 -早知道发毒誓说
– Open up. – And Zaius swears up and down
这个财政部的调查员
that this-this treasury investigator…
-叫什么来着 -霍尔姆 对
What’s his…? Homm, yeah.
-听 你出名了 -霍尔姆
– Look, you’re famous. – Homm. He thinks
他认为爱德华·霍尔姆之所以被杀
Edward Homm was killed
是因为他离真♥相♥太近了
because he got too close to something big.
我觉得他说的对
I mean, it makes sense to me.
嘿 这家伙满口扯淡
Listen, the guy’s nuttier than squirrel shit,
关注者却有数百万
but millions of people watch him.
世界真♥他♥妈♥奇妙 不是吗
It’s a strange fucking world, isn’t it?

Look.
没下毒
It’s safe.
有高层不喜欢爱德华·霍尔姆
The man don’t like Edward Homm.
他不喜欢爱德华·霍姆时
And if the man don’t like Edward Homm,
你猜他会怎么做
you know what the man does?
来吧
Come on.
你一定饿坏了
You must be starving.
美国有钱有势的
…the rich and powerful of America…
吃吧
Come on.
不吃这个 就只能吃火鸡培根了
It’s either this or the turkey bacon.
为什么 因为他
Why? Because he…
没人想害你
See, no one wants to hurt you.
我们只想弄清 为什么有人想杀你
We just want to find out why they wanted you dead.
疯子肖说得对
Nutjob Shaw’s right.
你的某项调查触动了高层的秘密
One of your investigations touched a nerve.
不如你从这儿开始说
So why don’t we start from there, hmm?
你负责了多少项调查
How many investigations are you running?
拜托 小爱 我们是在帮你
Come on, Ed, we’re trying to help you here.
是克劳利吗
Was it Crowley?
这名字你熟吗
Do you know that name?
克劳利
Crowley?
你有遇到过这个名字吗
Did you stumble on that name?
你看 你的命是我们救的
Look, we saved your life, right?
这你知道
You know that.
你查到了一些东西
You found something.
可怕到让你成为目标
Big enough to make you a target.
我们双方的目的是一样的
We both want the same thing, you and us.
所以你打算怎么搞
So what’s it gonna be?
你是要逞英雄 不合作
Are you gonna be all heroic and difficult?
还是要理智思考携手拯救世界
Or are you gonna be sensible and help us save the world?
你得明白自己面对的是什么
You need to know what you’re getting into.
这不是警♥察♥抓小偷 不是三维象棋
This is not cops and robbers or three-dimensional chess
这是你从未玩过的游戏
or any game you’ve ever played.
没人能成功推♥翻♥我们
No one’s ever succeeded in toppling a democracy
这么强大的民♥主♥国家
as big and strong as ours.
美国有太多制衡因素
There are too many checks and balances.
太广阔 太富饶
Too big, too rich.
普♥京♥或许能利用克劳利
I mean, sure, Putin has used Crowley to rat-fuck
劫持格鲁吉亚和白俄♥罗♥斯♥的选举
elections and hijack Georgia and Belarus,
与他的富豪朋友瓜分战果
and carve it up for his billionaire buddies
但完全不能跟
and take his 50%, but that’s a far cry
接管美♥利♥坚♥这种大国提并论
from taking over a place like the United States of America.
普♥京♥现在已经自顾不暇
Now, Putin’s already got more than he can handle,
但克劳利嗅到了机会
but Crowley smells an opportunity.
一个愤怒又撕裂的国家
See, a country rife with anger and division…
对他而言 已经成功了一半
…is a job already half done.
所以他准备出手了
So he’s making a play.
第一步是找个合适的候选人
But to do that, he needs to find a candidate
让他竞选
and to run him.
这需要用到
And that requires
美国的基础设施
U.S.-based infrastructure.
金融业 媒体业
Financial and media,
等等等等
et cetera, et cetera.
我们要通过这些去找他吗
Is that how we find him?
不 不用找他 他会来找你们
Oh, no, you don’t find him. He finds you.
你们打造的这个数据情报业务
Now, this data intel business that you’ve built,
会把他吸引过来
he’ll be attracted to that.
阿尔达公♥司♥吗
Arda?
没错 但你们俩得假装闹掰
Yes, but you two have to stage a breakup
好让约翰跟我一起低调做准备
so John can come work under the radar with me
而你带领公♥司♥上市
and… you take the company public.
让全世界知道 你可以通过
And you make it known that you can collect
收集处理选举数据赚钱
and process data for elections.
你可以建立潜在选民的画像
And you can build psych profiles of likely voters
设计出利用策略
and design strategies to exploit them.
这或许会花点时间 但只要你放出消息
Now, it may take a bit, but if word gets out
说你有他需要的一切
that you’ve got everything he needs
愿意接待声誉不佳的客户
and you’re willing to work with a less than reputable clientele
且不介意在灰色地带游走
and you’re comfortable operating in the grays,
我保证他会找上门来
he’ll come sniffing around, I guarantee it.
我们有两大优势
And we have two big advantages.
其一 他以为我死了
He still thinks that I’m dead.
其二 他不知道你是我儿子
And he doesn’t know that you’re my son.
这会防止他要挟家人
Now, that prevents him exploiting family
来操纵我
as a tool of manipulation.
你们有家人吗
Do you have any family?
我在乎的人都走了
None that I give a shit about.
约翰呢
John?
没有
No.
好吧
Hmm. Well…
那阿尔达公♥司♥就是诱饵了
Arda will be the bait.
擅自利用 提供咨♥询♥服务的做法
“Sources report that Valence’s data-driven approach
是导致两人
“to private intelligence consulting
分手的原因

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!