We should probably stop talking about this right now. Look.
我们得弄清瓦朗斯都知道什么
We need to know what Valence knew, okay?
我认为这个
And I think that this…
能帮上忙
will do that.
永远按计划行事 记得吗
Always stick to the plan, remember?
计划里没让你入侵瓦朗斯的通讯系统
Breaking into Valence’s comms is not part of it.
我们得让霍姆斯开囗
We need to get that Homm to talk.
也许用不着 也许凭这个就能找到克劳利
Maybe we don’t. Maybe this is all we need to find Crowley.
-克劳利是谁 -吃你的蛋行吗
– Who’s Crowley? – Just eat your eggs.
别再这么说了 我不吃
Stop saying that! No.
瓦朗斯背叛了我们 面对现实吧
Valence turned on us. Face it.
这点我并不确定
I don’t know that with absolute certainty.
目前一切都毫无头绪
Right now, nothing is adding up.
瓦朗斯死时身上带着枪 他最讨厌枪了
They found Valence dead with a gun? He hated guns.
他跳楼前看我的眼神
The look he gave me right before he jumped?
似乎包含着千言万语
I can’t even explain that.
也许他只是想保护我
But, look, may-maybe he was just
不受某事伤害
trying to protect me from something.
我现在只确定一件事
The only thing that I’m certain about right now
就是这一切完全说不通
is that absolutely none of this makes sense.
不 克劳利杀了他 一目了然
No, Crowley got to him, plain and simple.
面对现实吧 他在玩心理战 约翰
Face it, it’s a mind game, John.
一日纠结其中 就无法完成任务
And you’re being sucked in instead of staying on mission.
瓦朗斯收到的最后一条信息
The last message that Valence got–
是克劳利发来的 让他马上动手
“Do it now”– that was from Crowley.
只要我能拿到瓦朗斯的通信数据
Now, if I can access Valence’s comms data,
就能追踪到电♥话♥的
I can trace that call
-源头 -真是够了
– right back to the source. – Enough already!
找到克劳利的突破口是霍姆斯 这就是计划
Homm will lead us to Crowley. That was the plan!
我们九死一生才把他弄过来
We bloody near killed ourselves to pull it off.
该让他开囗了
So let’s get him to talk.
-克劳利是谁啊 -吃你的饭行吗
– Who’s Crowley? – Oh, just eat, will you?
你确实该吃点东西
You really should eat something.
这些都不是素菜
No, none of this is vegan.
哟 你是素食者
Oh, you’re a vegan?
你当然是吃素的 我早该猜到
Of course you’re vegan. I should’ve known.
我得吃点别的 我能去趟商店吗
Look, I-I need something to eat. Can I go to the store?
不行
– No. – Well…
我得吃个 能量棒之类的
I need, like, a KIND Bar, something.
听着 约翰
Listen, John, I will be
我会非常礼貌地请霍姆斯开囗
very, very nice to Homm and get him to talk,
但我告诉你 这俩玩意儿
but I tell you now, that and that…
帮我们找不到克劳利
won’t bring us to Crowley.
克劳利到底他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is Crowley?
吃你的炒蛋吧
Eat your eggs.
我能把手♥机♥拿回来吗
Could I, uh, get my phone back?
就想查查我短♥信♥
Uh, j-just to check my messages?
还是别了
Rather you didn’t.
那我能用这个吗
Um, how about one of, one of these?
这样是不是安全点儿
Would that be safer?
还是别了
Rather you didn’t.
你还是不相信我 是吗
You still don’t trust me, huh?
不光不相信你
Just you…
全人类我都不信
and the rest of the human race.
所以 你是黑客咯
So are you, like, a hacker?
不算是
No, not really.
我只需要输入他的密♥码♥
I just need to enter his password.
服务器会要求我输入
The server will ask me for a code,
显示在验证器上的密钥 一日登入后
which will come up on the fob, and once I’m in,
我就把通讯数据都搜焦起来
I’ll try and gather as much communication data as possible.
你是怎么知道他密♥码♥的
How do you know his password?
我不知道
I don’t.
但我有几个猜测
But I got some ideas.
妈的
Shit.
你笑什么
What is so funny?
我们喜欢数字
We love numbers.
谜语 暗语
Games, ciphers.
安全藏在数字之中
Safety in numbers.
他的密♥码♥也一定与此有关
His password’s got to be something like that.
他最喜欢斐波那契数列
The Fibonacci sequence was a favorite.
该死
Damn it.
两次输入失败了
Second attempt failed.
再错三次 账户会永久锁定
Three more, and he’s locked out for good.
追踪他的位置
Run a trace on his location.
我去通知赞德
I’ll alert Xander.
所以 这个
Uh, so this…
这个叫克劳利的家伙
Crowley guy,
他在找你麻烦
is he after you?
-还是你要找他麻烦 -都有
– Or… you after him? – Both.
能把后面的计时器给我吗
Can you get me that egg timer back there?
谢谢
Thanks.
好的
Yeah.
你父亲 他可真是
Your father, like, he… he’s like…
别费事儿了 他这个人一言难尽的
Don’t worry, you’re not gonna find a word to sum him up.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
如果被人问到童年
What do you say when-when people ask you
你一般是怎么回答的
about your childhood?
假设别人在派对上问你
Like-like, at a party or whatever,
你会怎么告诉别人呢
what do you… what-what do you say?
这种情况好久没出现过了
I haven’t been in that kind of situation for a long time.
但你肯定会遇到的 对吧
Yeah, but it must come up, right?
你会说实话实说
Are you the kind of person
还是会
who tells the truth, or…
撒个谎蒙混过关
do you make up something up?
毕竟你有两个选项
I mean, there’s, there’s two ways to go.
要么和盘托出
You either enjoy laying it all out there
把气氛搞得很尴尬 看着对方
making things awkward, watching ’em squirm
手足无措
for bringing it up,
或者你可以撒个善意的谎
or you avoid it by making up something nice
继续聊别的
and moving on.
我很好奇你是哪一种
I’m curious, which one are you?
我之前的常用版本是 我爸是个军人
I used to tell people that my dad was in the military
曾带着我环游世界 特别拉风
and we traveled the world together and it was magical.
我觉得这比告诉大家
I guess I thought it was better than saying
他把我变成了一个敏感多疑的
that he turned me into a distrustful, paranoid mess
人际交往无能
unfit for fatherhood
也不适合做父亲的混♥蛋♥要强
and incapable of having normal human relationships.
够倒霉的
Fuck me.

Wow.
你呢 会选那一个
Which one are you?
我会选让他们尴尬
Oh, I’m awkward all the way.
每次都这么选
Awkward, for sure.
别人问我 你父母是什么样的
“What were your parents like?”
我会面无表情地说
And I just go all dead-faced, I go,
我没有爸爸
“I never have a dad.
我妈在一辆车里养大了我
“I grew up in a car with my mom
我7岁时 她就去世了
“until she died when I was seven,
不过待过的大多数寄养家庭都挺好的
but most of the foster homes were nice.”
他们瞬间就石化了
And they just absolutely die inside.
恨不得找个地儿钻进去
Like, like they want to curl up in a ball.
你得让别人尴尬下
You got to make it awkward.
超好玩 真的
It’s the best, I’m telling you.
那你剩下的人生呢
And the rest?
剩下的吗
The rest?
我参与了政♥府♥的救助项目
Well, I did the whole bootstrap thing.
考上了大学
Got myself into college.
凭借自己努力读完了法学院
Worked my way through law school.
早早结婚
Got married too young.
又早早离婚
That did not work out.
最后去了匹兹堡
Ended up in Pittsburgh.
重启人生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!