But now he’s not working for hire.
他赚了太多钱 已经不追求金钱了
He’s got so much money, it’s not about that anymore.
追求的是权力 他想要权力
It’s about power. He wants power.
他想建立自己的政♥权♥
He wants a regime of his own,
就在这里建
and he wants it right here.
这里 得了吧 你怎么知道的
Here? Come on. How do you know that?
因为教科书就是我写的
Because I wrote the book.
第一章 破坏人们对媒体的信任
Chapter one, undermine people’s faith in the media
所以他们开始怀疑真♥相♥的本质
so they begin to doubt the very nature of the truth.
第二章
Chapter two,
分化社会派系
polarize factions in society.
当人们不再视对方为人类时
When people stop seeing the other side as human,
人♥权♥就不再行动是障碍了
then human rights cease to be an obstacle.
第三章
Chapter three,
边缘化知识分子
marginalize the intelligentsia.
如果人们不再听专家的话
If people stop listening to experts,
他们就会变得好操纵了
then they become malleable. Hmm?
听起来很熟悉吧
That sound familiar?
第四章 现在 你会需要第四章的
Chapter four– now, you’ll need chapter four–
在恢复秩序的幌子下选出一位候选人
elect a candidate under the guise of restoring order.
一个聪明有魅力的人
Someone smart, someone charismatic,
但是是一个可以操纵的傀儡
but someone who can… can be controlled.
第五章是什么
What’s chapter five?
用不着第五章
Oh, there’s no chapter five.
现在国家已经归你了
Now the country’s yours.
对的 嗯
Yes. Oh, yeah.
最重要的是 现在已经开始了
The bottom line is, it’s happening right now,
比我想象的要快得多
a lot faster than I thought it would.
甚至在下次选举时就结束了
Maybe by even the next election.
-那么快 -是的
– That soon? – Yeah.
我的时间不多了 约翰
Time is running out for me, John.
我他妈老了
I’m fucking old.
这事我一个人做不来
This is too much for me to do on my own.
你们都知道我的成果
Now, you two both know my work.
你们靠在保险箱里找到的东西成就了一番事业
You’ve built a career out of what you found in that safe.
你们是唯一能帮我的人
You’re the only people who can help me do this.
别无他法
Full stop.
告诉我 我错了
Tell me I’m wrong.
你们不想帮我抓住那孙子吗
Are you gonna help me get the son of a bitch?
警方仍在搜索那名
Police continue to search
与美国财政部官员爱德华霍姆
for a man in connection with the murder
谋杀案相关的男子
of U.S. Treasury official Edward Homm.
尽管地方与联邦当局
The suspect, John Weir, is still at large
都加大了搜索力度
as both local and federal authorities
嫌疑人约翰·威尔仍然下落不明
step up the search.
在华盛顿 众议院本周将对
In Washington, the latest version
新版《共享数据法案》进行投票
of the Shared Data Act is nearing a vote
多个大城市
in the House this week, prompting protests
都爆发了抗♥议♥活动
in many major cities.
尽管支持投票的人数很少
Though support for the vote is slim,
赞助人仍希望确保
sponsors hope to make sure that they can…
真不知道你怎么会买♥♥错
I don’t know how you can be so goddamned stupid.
你干嘛要一直要揪着我不放
I don’t know why you can’t just let it go.
我就是喜欢吃火鸡培根
I like the taste of turkey bacon.
不掺杂任何政♥治♥因素 就是单纯喜欢
It’s not some big political thing. I just like it.
得了吧 约翰 太难吃了
Oh, come on, John, it’s disgusting.
火鸡培根 吃起来像腌屁♥眼♥儿
Turkey bacon, it tastes like salted asshole.
真好
Nice.
听着 这场对低脂饮食的推崇
Listen, this whole low-fat craze
其实是一场小麦商品营销
was a campaign to sell more wheat goods.
研究都是农业大公♥司♥资助的
Big Ag financed those studies
还有联邦为他们背书
and got the feds to back them up.
目的就是为了引起民众担心
The messaging scared the shit out of people,
他们因此卖♥♥了一堆意大利面
they sold a shitload of pasta
让整个国家患上了糖尿病
and created a country full of fat diabetics.
我儿子居然会信这种事 难以理解
How my own son can be taken in by that is beyond belief.
咱们能说回正事吗
Can we please just get back to what we were talking about?
好啊 还有什么没说完的
All right. What else is there?
这女人是个未知 她必须走
The girl. She’s a wild card. She’s got to go.
– 我觉得她跟这事无关 – 你100%确定吗
– I don’t think she’s involved. – Are you 100% on that?
当然不是
Of course not.
那就别再增加无谓的变量
Well, there you go, it’s Occam’s Razor.
只有杀了她 我们才能100%确定
You want to be 100%, we kill her.
天哪 你能不能别再中情局附仲了
Oh, my God. Would you please stop with the CIA bullshit?
我们不会杀她的
We’re not gonna kill her.
这都是基本操作 我可以动手
It’s standard procedure. I can do it.
你能不能别说了
Would you please stop?
你答应过我 他不会这样了
You said he wasn’t gonna do this again.
我知道 相信我 你不会有事
I know what I said. Trust me, you’re fine.
放80年代那会儿 这都是基本操作
Well, it was standard procedure in the ’80s.
现在就不好说了
Now? Fuck knows.
各种机构层层监管
Too much Agency oversight.
-都是克♥林♥顿♥的锅 -你就是被他养大的
– I blame Bill Clinton. – This man raised you?
当然不是
No, thank God.
我保证 他谁也不会杀
And I promise you, he’s not gonna kill anybody.
听着 我只是自言自语 你别激动
Listen, I was just thinking out loud. All right, calm down.
也别往心里去 亲爱的
Don’t take it personally, sweetheart.
我们本来是有计划的
We had a plan.
可他不顾计划 冒险行事
Which he decided to ignore
只因为他无法面对
and take a lot of risks because he can’t face up
被最好的朋友背叛
to the fact that his best friend flipped on him
还看着他东窗事发后自杀的事实
and then topped himself when he got found out.
求求 别再分♥析♥我心理了
Please, stop trying to psychoanalyze me.
咱俩谁有博士学位 我还是你
Well, who’s got the doctorate around here, me or you?
你几十年都没执业了
You haven’t practiced psychology in decades.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-你是心理学家 -知道吗
– You’re-you’re a psychologist? – You know what?
你下次要想伪装自杀
Next time you want to fake your own suicide,
趁早打消了这想法
don’t fake it.
等等 啥啊
Wait, what?!
你本来不该发现的
You weren’t supposed to know.
我还要再说多少遍
How many more times do I have to say it?
我们同意过这事翻篇了
We agreed to leave this in the past,
你还三番两次地提
but you keep bringing it up.
随便吧
Fine, whatever.
我又没有虐待你
It’s not as if I beat you.
我一直陪在你身边
I was there for you.
你在台上演火鸡时 我都去看了
I was there when you played the turkey in the play.
天哪
Oh, my God!
那时我才上幼儿园 哪年的老黄历了
That was kindergarten. A lot of stuff has happened since.
怎么不说你还假装自杀呢
Oh, yeah, you faking your fucking suicide!
天 怪不得你心理有问题
Oh, God, no wonder you’re so fucked up.
什么
What?
经历这么多 我觉得自己算好的了
I think I’ve done really well, given the circumstances.
你真伪造自杀了吗 他当时多大
Did you really do that? How old was he?
吃你的炒蛋吧
Eat your eggs.
-10岁 -才10岁
– Ten. – Ten?
这也太操蛋了
That’s so fucked up.
跟我见面
我有重要信息
你被他的死骗了多久
How long did you think he was dead for?
你能好好吃蛋 把嘴闭了吗
Would you eat your eggs and shut up?!
干什么呀
Excuse me?
嘿 别吼她
Hey, don’t be an asshole to her.
她跟这事一点关系都没有 35年
She’s got nothing to do with this. 35 years.
-天 真的吗 -真的
– Oh, God. For real? – For real.
够了 咱们能聊回计划吗
Enough. Listen, can we get back to the plan?
-你就这么原谅他了 -不全是
– And you forgave him? – No, not entirely.
我都不知道你是怎么做到
Oh, God, I don’t even know how
跟他共处一室的
you can be in the same room with him.
你再说下去我真发飙了
Oh, God, that’s it, I’m gonna blow a fuse in a minute, really.
-我们还是别谈这个了 -听着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!