No, it had to be done. Your lives were in danger.
-你先坐 -你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
– If you will just sit down… – What the fuck did you do?
出事了 你不该知道的
Things went wrong. You weren’t supposed to know.
现在 你先坐下吧
Now, if you would just sit down.
能不能别再叫我坐下了
Stop saying that.
这是要干什么 你想要我怎样
What is this? What do you want from me?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding?
你是谁 你♥他♥妈♥这么些年去哪了
Who are you? Where the fuck have you been?
我必须做一个选择 现在我会明白
I had to make a choice. Now, I’ll understand…
选择 你管这叫选择
Oh, a choice? This was all a choice?
相信我 约翰 如果不是必要的话
Believe me, John, if it wasn’t absolutely necessary,
我就不会来这里了
I wouldn’t be here.
我走投无路了
I’ve run out of places to go.
我妈妈 你妻子 她才是走投无路了
M-My mom– your wife– she ran out of places to go.
她因为你而死
She died because of you.
她早就知道的 约翰
She knew, John.

Dad?

Dad?
爸 爸
Dad? Dad!
约翰
Oh, John.
太迟了 太迟了
It’s too late. It’s too late.
我知道
I know.
不 不
No! No!
她知道我必须做点什么
She knew I had to do something.
听着 必须阻止他 明白吗
Look, he has to be stopped, you understand?
好了 你该走了
Okay, you need to go.
不要 我花了好久才找到他
No, it took me a long time to find him,
最后 我终于找到了 然后那些混♥蛋♥
and, finally, I got him, and then the bastard
非要炸掉飞机
went and blew up the goddamn plane.
-滚出去 -现在他在这里
– Just get out. – Now he’s here.
-你必须相信我 -相信你
– You must believe me. – Believe you?
永远不可能
That’s never gonna happen.
滚出我家 马上
Get the fuck out of my apartment now.
拜托
Please.
走吧
Just go.
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my apartment!
马上
Now!
喝点吧
Drink.
约翰 来吧
John, come on.
来吧
Come on.
这里
Here.
安全藏于数字之中 对吧
“Safety in numbers,” right?
你还在吃帕罗西汀 对吧
You’re still taking that Paxil, yeah?
是他 不是我想象出来的
It was him. I didn’t imagine this.
绝对是他
It was definitely him.
他到底在玩什么把戏 我是想问 为什么是现在
What’s his fucking game? I mean, why now?
他到处说什么阴谋论
He was going on about conspiracies everywhere.
非常偏执 妄想症那种
I mean, real paranoid, delusional shit.
他听起来病得厉害
– He sounds incredibly sick. –
-可能就是他遗传给我的 -很有可能
– Probably where I get it from. – Yeah, probably.
我应该 我打电♥话♥给别人吗
Should I… should I call someone, or…?
好 好
Okay, okay.
你有什么感觉
What are you feeling?
反正不好
It’s not good.
你是说 八年前的那种不好还是
You mean, like, eight years ago not good or…?
还没到那个程度
Not yet.
操 我不想再经历一次了
Fuck, I can’t go through that again.
我不能再让思绪陷入那个无底兔子洞
I cannot let my mind go down that fucking rabbit hole.
-有这种可能 -没关系
– I know it’s possible… – It’s okay.
我们挺过一次 如果有必要
We got through it before. I will be here to do it again
我会再帮你一次的 好吗 好吧
if I have to, okay? Okay?
-会没事的 -谢谢
– It’ll be okay. – Thank you.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
-深呼吸 -好
– Just breathe. – Yeah.
他说我妈妈知道
He said my mom knew.
-什么 知道他还活着吗 -对
– What, that he was alive? – Yeah.
得了吧
Come on.
不可能
No way.
我一直以为她是因为他死了才酗酒
I always thought she drank because he died.
也许她酗酒是因为她知道他没死
Maybe she drank because she knew he didn’t.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
我们在保险箱里
I built an entire life
找到的一切建立起了我的全部人生
around everything we found in that safe.
-对 -我的心理学学位
– Yeah. – My psych degree,
我的为人
everything I am,
我所知道的一切都是基于我的生活经验
everything I know is predicated on my life experience,
而现在我要接受我的生活经验都是扯淡
and now I’m supposed to just accept that it’s all bullshit?
没门
Fuck no!
或者他是个疯子 约翰
Or he’s fucking nuts, John.
他一直在说一个叫克劳利的人
He keeps going on about this guy named Crowley
还有什么世界新秩序
and some new world order that’s set up
劫持政♥府♥ 接管世界什么的
to hijack governments and take over the world.
什么《谍网迷魂》里面那种屁话
I mean, real Manchurian Candidate shit.
他觉得自己是个超级间谍 疯了吧
He thinks he’s some kind of super spy. It’s insane.
当然
Clearly.
-他有证据吗 -当然没有
– Did he have any proof? – Of course not.
他说那个要带给他证据的人
I mean, he said he had a guy who was bringing him proof,
失踪在了去年那架德里航♥空♥航♥班♥上
who was on the AeroDelhi flight disappeared last year.
-真巧啊 -确实
– That’s convenient. – Yeah, convenient.
你现在也要相信他的话吗
You’re just supposed to take him at his word now, too?
他想跟我说所有这些绝密行动
He tried telling me about all these top-secret operations
总有一天会曝光
that would, one day, come to light,
证明他所说的一切都是真的
vindicate everything that he was saying.
什么行动
What kind of operations?
很扯淡的那种 比如
Crazy shit, like…
比如俄♥罗♥斯♥人秘密策划了
like the Russians secretly orchestrating
对巴拿马和苏伊士运河的恐怖袭击
a terrorist-style attack on the Panama and Suez Canal
这样唯一可用的贸易路线就在他们手里
so they’d have the only viable trade route to sell oil
可以向欧洲和北美出♥售♥石油 很扯淡 对吧
to Europe and North America. I mean, ridiculous, right?
我是说 世界上其他国家不会
I mean, the rest of the world wouldn’t stand by
坐视不管 对吧
and let that happen, right?

Right.

Right.
他就一疯子
He’s a fucking nutcase,
你应该忘掉见过他的事
and you should forget you ever saw him.
在一次联合恐怖袭击中
In a joint terrorist attack,
同时发生爆♥炸♥
both the Suez and Panama Canals,
重创全球经济 因为这是一条重要的贸易路线
crippling the global economy as this critical trade route…
在中情局成立早期
In our early Agency days,
我们开♥发♥了
we developed techniques
人口控制技术
on how to manipulate populations.
你知道吧 你看到过研究的
You know, you saw the research.
控制算法
The Algorithms of Control.
我们利用它们来破坏选举
We used them to undermine elections,
影响公众支持偏好 选出对我们有利的政♥权♥
sway public support and elect favorable regimes.
重要的是 这些都是与美国的利益
All that mattered was that those governments
保持一致的政♥府♥
fell in line with U.S. interests.
但克劳利不这么认为
But Crowley didn’t see it that way.
克劳利看到了其中的阴暗面
Crowley saw it through darkened eyes.
他开始把我们尖端的心理战作为
He started selling our cutting-edge psyops
一项服务卖♥♥给
as a service to foreign governments
外国政♥府♥和企业
and to businesses on the side.
腰包鼓的 都来了
Highest bidder, all come.
我一直在外面 追踪他
I’ve been out there, tracking him,
追捕他 看着他帮助寡头和独♥裁♥者
hunting him, watching him help oligarchs and dictators.
你随便说一个恶棍 克劳利都为他工作过
You pick your scumbag, Crowley’s worked for him.
有一次我差点就抓到他了
I almost had him once.
我甚至阻止了一次种族屠♥杀♥
I even stopped a genocide.
嗯 是差一点
Well, almost.
但现在他不受雇了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!