you’re gonna see a huge dent in your sales.
你们四季度以后的收入将会备受打击
Your earnings in Q4 and beyond are gonna take a massive hit.
但我们可以为你争取时间
But we can buy you time.
你们继续说
Yeah, I’m listening.
发动一场大规模心理事件
It’s called a mass psychogenic event.
用门外汉的话说 就是砸个场子
In layman’s terms, simple hysteria.
我们可以派个卧底 潜入♥联♥合谷物磨坊公♥司♥的测试团队
Our operatives can easily infiltrate Unified’s test groups
辨别出最具话语权的员工
and identify recruits prone to suggestion.
这里怎么这么热
Is it hot?
你热吗
Are you hot?
我不觉得热啊
No, not really.
经过一些精心的安排后
Then, with a few carefully placed reactions,
我们会让他们经历一场噩梦
we would induce a nightmare scenario for them.
对 是挺热的
Yeah. It’s hot.
我也有点想吐
Feeling a little queasy, too.
热的我有点难受
Uh, I guess it’s a little warmer than I’d like.
这里面都加了啥
Hey, what’s in this shit?
我们相信这样一场事件
We’re confident such an event…
我想吐
I’m gonna puke.
我感觉不舒服
I-I don’t feel so good.
会拖慢联合谷物公♥司♥发布通心粉芝士块的脚步
…would derail Unified’s release of Mac Cheezies
至少一年
for at least a year.
我有点恶心洗手间在哪儿
I’m nauseous. Can I go to the bathroom?
先生 你能待在座位上吗
Sir, could you please stay in your seat?
我要吐了
I’m gonna throw up.
我从没听过这么疯狂的想法
That is the craziest shit I’ve ever heard.
你真能做到吗
You can really do that?
当然了 这是有心理学依据的
Yeah, it’s science.
我们不仅能做到
Not only can we do it.
还保证能成功
We guarantee it.
那我马上就报名
Where do I sign?
很快就可以对你道声恭喜了
I think congratulations are in order.
你也是啊 兄弟
You, too, brother.
我最近一直在鼓捣个东西
I, uh, I just wanted to show you something
我给你看看好吗
that I’ve been batting around, all right?
-当然 -在一份针对脸书
– Sure. – It’s, uh, an interesting metric
使用数据的调查中
that I found on a study
发现一个有趣的指标
about the data that Facebook uses.
-好的 -这个指标的设计初衷
– Sure. – Now, it was designed
来为了确定用户的偏好
to determine if someone’s preferences–
以便让计算机模型真正
so, their behavior really–
根据用户的喜好
could be predicted by a computer model
预测他们的行为
based solely on their likes.
这项调查中显示
And, according to the study,
10次点赞之后 模型对用户的预测
the model was able to predict someone’s behavior
要比普通同事还准
better than a coworker after just ten likes.
150个赞之后 准确率超过了用户父母
After 150 likes, it beat their parents.
300个赞之后
After 300 likes,
模型甚至比用户老婆更了解他
the model was more accurate than their spouse.
-我靠 -没错
– Holy shit. – Yeah.
听着 我们了解行为心理学
Look, we know psychology, behavior,
也利用它赚的盆满钵满
and we sure know how to make money at it,
但是这种大数据
but this big data thing,
它可以
it can just…
比我们做的更好 更快 更强大
figure it out bigger, better, faster than us.
现在 我们可以搭个模型
Now, we could build a simulation
从社交媒仲 数据库
and just take all of that raw data,
或者从在线问卷网站上
taking it easily from somewhere like social media
轻松获得原始数据
or databases or online polls,
将这些信息加工后卖♥♥给企业
and we could process it all for sale to businesses
或者政客
or politicians
执法部门 政♥府♥等等
or law enforcement, governments.
只要这些数据能够展现个人信息
I mean, they would pay huge money for whatever
预测人们的行为和动机
that data could tell them about people
他们一定会不惜重金购买♥♥
and how to predict or motivate their behaviors.
你一定看得到这其中的前景 对吧
I mean, you can see where this is all gonna go, right?
当然
Yeah, of course.
没错
I mean, yes.
但这真的是我们想做的吗
But is this really what we want to be doing?
约翰 我们已经在对那些
John, this is what we’re doing already
为富不仁的家伙这么做了
with these rich pricks, isn’t it?
用我们的知识对付他们
Using our knowledge against them?
只不过这次规模更大 回报更丰
This is just bigger and much more profitable.
这就是未来
I mean, this is the future.
你知道我是对的
You know I’m right.
咱们加入其中吧
So, let’s be a part of it.
好吧 你现在只需
All right, you just…
笞应我你会考虑一下
you just promise me that you’re gonna think about it,
好吗
okay?
我不需要考虑
I don’t need to.
我加入
I’m in.
-是吗 -干杯
– Yeah? – Yeah.
对了 我们该给它取个什么名
Oh, God, what are we gonna call it?
新德里新闻发布会上
A sad development out of New Delhi
一个悲伤的消息
in the form of a press release
也给了许多印度家庭一个交代
that provides a little closure for many Indian families.
印度政♥府♥已经取消了所有进行中的
The Indian government has called off
-搜索工作 -莎伦 回家吧
– all active search efforts… – Shannon, go home.
我会的
I will.
去年5月消失得无影无踪
…which vanished without a trace last May.
围绕该航♥班♥失踪的
The mysterious circumstances surrounding
神秘面纱尚未揭开
the flight’s disappearance have not been resolved,
目前并未排除恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的可能性
and terrorism has not been ruled out.
♪ 在66号♥公路上疾驰 ♪
♪ Get your kicks on Route 66 ♪
♪ 现在你经过圣路易斯 ♪
♪ Now you go through Saint Louis♪
♪ 密苏里州乔普林 ♪
♪ Joplin, Missouri ♪
♪ 俄克拉荷马城依旧美丽 ♪
♪ And Oklahoma City looks mighty pretty♪
♪ 你会看到阿马里洛 ♪
♪ You’ll see Amarillo ♪
♪ 新墨西哥的盖洛普 ♪
♪ Gallup, New Mexico ♪
♪ 亚利桑那的弗拉格斯塔夫 ♪
♪ Flagstaff, Arizona ♪
♪ 别忘了薇诺娜 ♪
♪ Don’t forget Winona ♪
♪ 金曼 巴斯托 圣贝纳迪诺 ♪
♪ Kingman, Barstow, San Bernardino♪
♪ 你会收到这及时 ♪
♪ Won’t you get hip to this timely tip♪
♪ 当你去加州旅行的时候 ♪
♪ When you make that California trip♪
♪ 在66号♥公路上疾驰 ♪
♪ Get your kicks on Route 66…♪
♪ 我们以前玩得很开心的 记得吗 ♪
We used to have a lot of fun with this, remember?
我不知道你是谁
Okay, I don’t know who you are,
但我已经报♥警♥了
but I’ve already called the police,
如果你想走 就这一个机会
so if you want to make an exit, this is your last chance.
我觉得你能表现得更好约翰
I think you’re better than that, John.
门不是强行开的 我也不是一个普通罪犯
The door wasn’t forced. I’m not a common criminal.
我不是在找放现金的地方
I’m not searching the place for a cash box.
我只是放着你的高保真音响等着你
I’m just playing your hi-fi and waiting for you.
行了 莫里亚蒂教授 你想见面 打电♥话♥给我办公室
Okay, Moriarty, you want a meeting, call my office.
现麻烦离开
Now, please leave.
约翰 是我
John, it’s me.
我说了 走开
I said leave.
也许你想坐下
Maybe you want to sit down.
急性休克的表现方式
Acute shock, it can manifest itself
多种多样
in a variety of ways.
否认现实 升华现实
Denial, sublimation of reality,
都是常见的反应
is a common reaction.
我是心理学家 我懂
I’m a psychologist. I should know.
心理学家 约翰
A psychologist, John,
就像你父亲一样
like your father.

Dad?
我觉得我们应该坐下来 歇一下
I think we should sit, take a moment.
我们不需要交谈 只需要吸收
We don’t have to talk, just absorb,
我会解释一切的
and-and I will explain everything.
你做了什么
What did you do?
不 这是必须要做的 你的性命现在很危险

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!