间谍兔洞
第一季 第三集
前情提要
商业间谍 这种致富手段最肮脏了
Corporate espionage is a dirty way to get rich.
-我不是间谍 -操纵别人
– I’m not a spy. – Uh, manipulating people
为客户利益影响市场
and situations to influence markets for client advantage
-又叫什么呢 -咨♥询♥业
– is what, then? – Consulting.
-海莉 -约翰
– Hailey. – John.
我在酒吧刷到你了 就是这么找到你的
I swiped on you at the bar. That’s how I found you.
才不是
No, it isn’t.
我需要知道你的真实身份
I need to know who you really are,
快说实话吧
so start telling me.
这些破事儿都是遇上你之后才发生的
None of this shit happened until I met you.
显然是误会一场 我会放你走
Obviously, this was a big mistake, so I am letting you go.
知道吗 我不接受
You know what? Fuck no.
-什么 -我不走
– What? – I’m not going.
天啊 见到你真高兴
God, it’s so good to see you.
-好久不见呢 -确实
– It’s been too long, huh? – Yeah, it has.
-这工作不难 -为什么找我
– It’s a simple job. – Why me?
我知道我可以信任你
I know I can trust you.
我们只需要营造出班诺马集团
All we need to do is suggest that the Banomar Group
和财政部的调查人员
and the Treasury Department investigator are somehow
暗地勾结在一起 不用很夸张
in bed together– nothing tawdry,
搞几张照片来影射这一点
just a few photographs to feed the narrative
破坏调查就可以
and squash the investigation.
-外面流传着你的视频 -听着
There’s video of you. Listen.
他们把威尔加了进去 瓦朗斯把我们整惨了
– They cut Weir in. – Valence fucked us.
爆♥炸♥时你也在吗
Were you in that explosion?
-到底发生了什么 -计划不是这样的
– What the hell happened? – This was not the plan.
闭嘴吧
Shut up!
什么都没有改变
Nothing has changed.
迈尔斯 不要
Miles, no!
我如何访问瓦朗斯的通信数据
How do I access Valence’s comms data?
没有他的密♥码♥
Without his password
和身份验证器 根本进不去
and his authenticator, there’s no getting in.
试错5次
Five wrong tries,
整个服务器会自动清零
the whole server just bleaches itself.
你没法访问的
It’s impossible.
当局已经确认了涉嫌
Authorities have identified
科技企业家迈尔斯·瓦朗斯
a person of interest in the mysterious deaths
和财政部官员爱德华·霍姆
of tech entrepreneur Miles Valence
神秘死亡案的嫌疑人
and Treasury official Edward Homm.
你父亲是为国牺牲
Your father died fighting for this country.
他这么做是为了让你和妈妈
He did what he did so that you and your mother
不再经历他经历的炼狱
wouldn’t have to suffer through his hell.
约翰 你这次真的搞砸了
Oh, you’re really messing this one up, John.
见到你我也很高兴 爸爸
Nice to see you, too, Dad.
你们要知道自己面对的是什么
You need to know what you’re getting into.
这不是警♥察♥抓小偷
This is not cops and robbers
或者三维象棋
or three-dimensional chess
这是一场你从未玩过的游戏
or any game you’ve ever played.
敌人无处不在 但他也无处找寻
The enemy is everywhere, but he can’t be seen.
敌人非常聪明
The enemy is highly intelligent
足智多谋
and highly resourceful.
处处都有眼睛盯着你
Eyes and ears will be on you everywhere,
你必须见机行事
and you must act accordingly.
这需要极强的计划执行力
It requires absolute commitment to the plan,
对队友绝对信任
absolute trust in one another,
对外人绝对怀疑
and absolute doubt in anyone else.
如果你们做不到这样
Now, if you can’t do that–
做不到相信我
trust me
相信这个计划
and trust the plan–
现在就可以离开
there’s no point in going any further.
你们能做到吗
You able to do that?
能
Yes.
你呢
What about you?
能
Yes.
好
Good.
打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
打他 打他 打他
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
打 打 打 威尔
– Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! – Weir!
威尔 威尔
– Weir! Weir! –
住手 威尔
Stop. Weir!
我要给你妈打电♥话♥
I’m calling your mother.
再叫她过来
Again.
乔纳森 午餐好了
Johnathan, lunch.
乔纳森
Johnathan.
不
No!
乔纳森
Johnathan.
乔纳森
Johnathan.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我说过 永远别来这里
I told you never to come here.
我实在受不了你了
I can’t do this anymore.
我必须把你送走
I am sending you away.
醒一醒
Wake up.
来吧
Come on.
下床了
Out of bed.
该走了
Let’s go.
谁想上来做题
Who wants to come up?
约翰
John?
你上来吧
Come up here.
你是最需要帮助的人
You’re the one in most need.
停
Stop.
瓦朗斯先生
Mr. Valence.
上来给威尔先生做下示范
Come up here and show Mr. Weir how it’s done.
嘿 迈尔斯
Hey, Miles.
-你知道这本书吗 -什么
– Do you know this book? – What?
密♥码♥组合中的数学技巧
-你知道吗 -不知道 但看起来挺有趣的
– Do you know it? – No, but it looks interesting.
我是在保险柜旁找到的
I found this stuff by the safe.
里面有好多数字 还被圈起来了
Lots of numbers, and some are circled.
这篇文章也一样
And this article, it’s the same thing
但圈起来的是字母
but with the letters circled.
也许这是一串密♥码♥
Maybe it’s a cipher.
或者说一种暗号♥
A-A code kind of.
等一等
Hold on.
密♥码♥及暗号♥破译
我在电脑课上学过这些知识
I learned a lot about this for computer class.
你看 密♥码♥
See? Code.
我觉得他写的应该是密♥码♥
I-I think that’s what he wrote there.
你能破解到吗
Can you do it?
我不知道 保险箱里是什么
I-I don’t know. What’s in the safe?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你到底能不能破译
Can you do it or not?
你干嘛那么想打开那个保险箱
Why do you want to get in the safe so bad?
里面是有钱还是有什么
Is there money or something in it?
-我只想要答案 -什么的答案
I just want answers. the what ?
你真觉得里面会有答案吗
Do you really think the answer’s in there?
先打开再说
Just open it.
所以 你们有什么提案 你们公♥司♥是全球增长最快的
So, what’s your pitch? Your company is the fastest-growing
休闲食品品牌
snack food brand in the entire world.
你们的通心粉芝士泡芙大受欢迎
Your Macaroni and Cheese Puffs are a huge hit.
销♥售♥额屡破记录
Your stock price is riding high
股价正节节攀升
because of record-breaking sales.
你现在大概在想
And right about now, you’re wondering,
这些人找我有何贵干
“What the fuck do I need these guys for?”
因为你的主要竞争对手
That’s because your main competitor,
联合谷物磨坊公♥司♥ 已经在测试一款
Unified Grain Mills, they’re in the process right now
仿制产品了
of testing a copycat product,
通心粉芝士块
Mac Cheezies.
他们的销♥售♥渠道是你们的三倍
And they have three times your marketing reach,
一旦推向市场
so when they enter the space,
你们的销♥售♥额就会大幅下降